Skip to main content

Episode DAY 11: DAILY SHOW (90m)

one would think, though, that this would automatically discourage someone from even applying for Big Brother, where confinement and lack of control are the whole idea.

I visited the Big Brother house after season 2 and was stunned at how tiny it was compared with how large and open it looked on TV. That, plus the lack of reading material, lack of being able to get away and be alone somewhere and lack of privacy are why I would never ever go on that show! I'd be curious to see how I'd be portrayed on Big Brother as I've got a serious case of resting bitchface and can come across as pretty snarky when that's just how I talk, but I'd never actually do it.

Yeah I agree, but as you can see in here people have already made up their minds (after like 2 weeks) that she's satan's spawn, this year's villain I suppose.

I can't understand the love or hate for any HM at the moment, I think at this stage worst you could call some of the cast is Boring. But I've got no problems with the cast this year, seems to be a battle between the Tully & Mikkayla fans. I don't get it

I can totally understand the confined spaces thing, not to mention the sense of not being in control of your surroundings, one would think, though, that this would automatically discourage someone from even applying for Big Brother, where confinement and lack of control are the whole idea.

Tully has to buck up and realise that being in the BB house is nothing at all like blogging about the BB house.

I'm a little shocked actually, at the amount of crying and apparent moodiness that she is showing, surely she would be aware enough to know that this kind of behaviour is going to get her nominated and evicted quick smart.

I have just watched some of the repeats from week 1. Tully is not bothered by the confined space. She is bothered by the unfairness of the divided house situation. She has said that the BB house is supposed to be a level playing field, where HMs can interact freely. The divided house doesn't allow that. When Katie and Lucie entered, she started complaining not because she was a sook, but because the unfair situation didn't allow her to interact with them freely.

Last edited:
I have just watched some of the repeats from week 1. Tully is not bothered by the confined space. She is bothered by the unfairness of the divided house situation. She has said that the BB house is supposed to be a level playing field, where HMs can interact freely. The divided house doesn't allow that. When Katie and Lucie entered, she started complaining not because she was a sook, but because the unfair situation didn't allow her to interact with them freely.

Again, I would have thought that unfairness was part of the game.

At the end of the day, they are all there at Big Brother's pleasure and he can set things up as he see fit. I imagine things are going to get a lot tougher before they ease up... if they ever do. At some point she is going to have to suck it up and realise that all's fair in the BB house. I hope she does.

:)

BB isn't fair. It's a game purposely designed to keep the housemates on the back foot more than on the front one. She should know this as she is super fan.

I wonder how different Tully's experience so far would have been if she had been in the safe house from the start of the show.

She needs to start showing us the Tully that all of her friends have been telling us about pretty soon or I imagine her stay will be short. Which is a shame since I think she could be good value if she settles.

Yes, I am a Mikkayla fan. No I do not hate Tully. Huh. Imagine.

It's far too early in the piece to 'hate' anyone in there - I'm sure that will come later and be 'fan base' driven rather than by the actual HMs themselves.

Can you imagine Tully's reaction if BB did to her what happened to Nobbi, he had to sleep in the van outside & couldn't enter the house.

I would hear her screaming & I live at Burleigh Heads. (well I don't but it's close to where I live)

Can you imagine Tully's reaction if BB did to her what happened to Nobbi, he had to sleep in the van outside & couldn't enter the house.

I would hear her screaming & I live at Burleigh Heads. (well I don't but it's close to where I live)
Sweet merciful crap. I can't even imagine.

Again, I would have thought that unfairness was part of the game.

At the end of the day, they are all there at Big Brother's pleasure and he can set things up as he see fit. I imagine things are going to get a lot tougher before they ease up... if they ever do. At some point she is going to have to suck it up and realise that all's fair in the BB house. I hope she does.

:)

Have to agree. BB is about being taken out of your comfort zone, interacting with people that on the outside you would have nothing to do with, having conflict with people, doing things that you don't want or like to do. For such a big BB fan Tully seems to be missing the point.

I'd love to see that haha!

Back