Skip to main content

Celebrity Big Brother UK - Series Discussion

...Today's show:... Renee is in the Diary Room saying how much she despises Bear as usual lol!... Bear has a plan... "kill them with kindness"... he tells Marnie... **yawn** moving on... Renee refuses to talk to Bear until Aubrey cracks and responds (silly girl)... Ricky is in the Diary Room... you guessed it... he says something... moving on...Bear 'apologises' to Aubrey for whatever **sigh**... Renee is now talking to herself... oh gawd!... Marnie is now in the Diary Room blubbering about something... moving on... Renee and Ricky are talking about Bear now... moving on...

...Aubrey starts singing and Bear can't stand that he's not getting the attention of the camera's of course and keeps trying to interrupt their singing... when they totally ignore him he goes outside to the garden and starts sulking about it and Marnie instantly runs out behind him like an obedient little puppy dog... what?... don't you like being ignored Bear?... haha!... sucked in!...

..."why are they ignoring us?" asks Marnie... why?... I'll tell you why Marnie you horrid little girl... from day one Bear has been a complete arse-wipe and Big Brother has ignored everything that he has done wrong and you/Lewis and Chloe backed Bear up and encouraged him to be a worse version of himself because of it... and you wonder why they have had enough of your shit and refuse to talk to you both?... either you are just completely stupid or you are a complete simpleton or are a combination of both... whichever one you want to be knock yourself out and be it!... what a flosshead!... what's that whistling sound?... oh that's right... it's the wind whistling in one ear and out the other!... there's a spare room for rent... it's between Marnie's ears folks!... THAT'S WHY MARNIE!... stupid girl...

...and now Frankie boy is in the Diary Room and is 'woe and betiding' his sorrow at the disunity in the house for the airtime now... moving on... Renee and Aubrey are contemplating their survival so far lol!... Bear tries talking to Renee again... no answer.. she keeps ignoring him as much as possible...

...**ho hum**... another task... they're doing their own show... Frankie does 'his fashion' bit... he does a silly thing and says something about Renee looking like an 'oompah lumpah' with her makeup... she looked really pissed off!... (he will regret saying that I'm sure) lol!... Frankie's in trouble! Frankie's in trouble! nah nah naaaaah!... lol!... he sucks up Bear's arse big time which is yet another mistake!... he's toast!...

...okay... Ricky is next... he's a 'positivity coach' **groan**... he says something... moving on... I'm getting bored very quickly with this... okay... I gave it another 60 seconds... I'm over it... fast forward...

...whoa!... stops fast forwarding... they have 'callers'... oh no it's not... it's just past housemates... Lewis was first... moving on... nup!... I can't handle that crap... they'll have family members next... (that's always the 'scraping the bottom of the barrel' shit for me)...

...that ends thank god... now Renee has the shits (probably with Frankie I bet)... she's talking to herself... Aubrey comes in to chat with Renee... Aubrey tries to 'talk her down' but Renee ends up blubbering her tits off regardless... Aubrey talks her into going outside with the others... **yawn**...

...now there's an 'awards ceremony'... Bear wins the first one for 'the biggest arsehole'... oops!... I mean... 'biggest joker'... Renee says "just give him all of them"... so Renee (along with everyone on planet Earth) already knows that Big Brother's golden child is destined to win this regardless eh?... great pick-up there Renee!... right!... I'm bored again!... moving on... Renee blubbers yet again... moving on... Bear starts talking to Renee and says that he doesn't want to argue anymore blah blah blah!... they hug... end of show... cheers.

Reactions: koo
Big Oopsie

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowb...ve-feed-shows-housemates-film-fake-bed-scene/

I said above I don't think its totally scripted, but this video above certainly proves CBB is not a reality show. The housemates are definitely directed by BB,

Shame probably ruins the reputation of the program. I don't mind its just another TV Show and I like it fake or not.

...hahaha!... what a brilliant article that was lol!... positive proof of what a fake and scripted wankfest this is!... how can Channel 5 possibly explain this?... thanks so much for putting this up adsyj... it goes towards backing up those articles that I posted above... so!... positive proof of what we've all suspected all the way through this... hahaha!... I love it!... stick that up you Channel 5 with your fake bullshit!... hahaha!... cheers.

Renee's wrath seems a bit over the top... but having said that, Bear would provoke me to go ballistic as well. I would be at the end of my rope in no time if I had to live with him.

...hahaha!... I would've smothered him as he slept and there wouldn't be a Court in the land that would've convicted me lol!... I would've been like one of those Big Brother Ninja's from the Australian series... nobody would've seen me lol!... cheers.

...hahaha!... Big Brother must be in panic mode because they are dragging out past housemates really quickly to tell us that some things are 'staged' but the show is not 'scripted' lol!... bullshit!... from this website below... cheers.

http://www.tellymix.co.uk/reality-t...housemates-say-show-not-scripted-staging.html

Ex Big Brother housemates say show is NOT scripted... but 'there is some staging'
Posted August 26, 2016 16:31 by Josh Darvill

CBB_Frankie3.jpg

Former Big Brother housemates have insisted that the show is NOT scripted, but have revealed there is 'a bit of staging'.

The comments follow last night's Celebrity Big Brother live feed where cameras revealed Big Brother apparently setting up a night time scene for the group.

Housemates pretended to be asleep as the lights went out and Big Brother announced: "This is Big Brother, finalists, goodnight."

But rather than really heading to bed, seconds later the lights went up again and the housemates hopped up as Ricky Norwood seemingly remarked: "Great take guys, great take."

The footage caused quite a stir online and 2014 Big Brother Power Trip housemate Chris R Wright spoke up.

He revealed: "RE: The clip going round which appears to suggest Big Brother is scripted. We did similar on our last night. It's a tiny bit of staging 1/2

"Something nice for the final episode, purely staged because it's impossible getting all housemates to go to bed at the same time. 2/2 #CBB"

Chris added: "Remember, it's the very last thing you see. Not giving my opinion on whether it should or shouldn't be done, but it effects nothing."

Chris' comments were echoed by last year's housemate Joel Williams: "I can honestly tell you that #bbuk is one of the only reality tv shows that is not scripted."

And Jack 'Pie Face' McDermott: "Trust me #bbuk is not scripted in the slightest, as much as they force certain situations everything is completely real life scenarios!"

A spokesperson for Channel 5 said today: "Footage shown on the live feed involved Big Brother alerting housemates of a long final day ahead.

"The show is entirely authentic and the housemates are not scripted."

Celebrity Big Brother concludes tonight at 9PM on Channel 5.

...hahaha!... what a brilliant article that was lol!... positive proof of what a fake and scripted wankfest this is!... how can Channel 5 possibly explain this?... thanks so much for putting this up adsyj... it goes towards backing up those articles that I posted above... so!... positive proof of what we've all suspected all the way through this... hahaha!... I love it!... stick that up you Channel 5 with your fake bullshit!... hahaha!... cheers.
Channel 5 are so incompetent they managed to do it in the one hour a day they actually have live coverage, forget to black it out and then just deny deny deny when faced with the evidence. Absolutely pathetic.

You can see it here if you want to, not that it happened of course:
Talking of C5 denials they have also denied reports that Emma has quit to concentrate on other shows, with Rylan set to take over.

http://www.bbspy.co.uk/cbb18/news/0...-clark-neal-replace-her-rumour-already-denied

Last edited:
I will never understand why UK viewers think that being an obnoxious arsehole is funny and deserving of a win. And shame on C5 for manipulating it to happen, by not kicking him out after multiple warnings for his awful behaviour. Helen seems positively lovely compared to Bear. What a truly shit (if not unexpected) result. Gah. Fuck 'em.

Actually the only thing that surprised me was
that he made it through the entire interview without OFF! OFF! OFF! Did they dose the audience with Valium before the last segment???

I love Emma. Like if I was a stalker I would stalk her love:). She is the best.

Overall I was happy with the season. Bear drove me nuts and entertained me so I guess he is a deserving winner. Personally I would of voted for Renee. In real life i would be scared shitless of Renee but she is entertaining.

I despise Lewis, just cannot stand to look at him, total wanker.

I say it every year but it deserves repeating @Mr Stickyfingers is the real winner. Simply brilliant episode recaps and hilarious GIFS. great stuff.

I love youse all.

...The Final Episode:... well... before I even start watching it I'm assuming that Bear has won it because he was ALWAYS going to win it wasn't he?... you know... the golden child and all... I'm guessing that Marnie will be second because everyone in the UK love the 'beautiful stunning Marnie' (I don't think she's pretty at all... Aubrey is way better)... and I'm guessing that Ricky came third... it would've been perfect for me if Aubrey/Renee or Frankie had come 1st/2nd or 3rd though... but anyway... today's show...

..."WHO WINS... YOU DECIDE!"... screams the commentator... haha!... as if!... Emma walks out looking as hot as ever... she asks... "who will walk out your winner?"... I dunno Emma... just ask the Channel 5 executives... they know!... (as do we all... of course Bear's going to win it because aren't they offering him a show of his own?... he has to win it as a promo for his impending show doesn't he?)... they show all of the evicted housemates up in the gantry (except Biggins... something he said?)... they show them all in the house waiting...

...they recap their last day in the house... they show them all individually patting themselves on the back... and now they are all sitting down watching clips of themselves... (this is always so boring... as boring as when they get 'letters from home' for me)... fast forward... moving on...

...back to Emma... they go to the house... the first person out is... Frankie!... he's in 6th place... as I've said before... why do they care what place they came?... they've already been paid up front for the appearance fee so why do they fret so much?... lol!... it's just a number as to where you came after all isn't it?... now for his exit interview... he says that his fanbase is in the USA and can't vote so he understands as to why he's in 6th place but he's not fussed by it at all... I really liked Frankie in this series... he is so clued up as to how it all works... he's been great to watch for me... he'd like Renee to win it but thinks that Bear will... they show his highlights reel...

...now for 5th place... the next person out is... Aubrey!... oh well... it looks like all of the Americans are going to be out first... that's sad... she has her exit interview... she doesn't seem too fazed about being in 5th place... she's actually happy to be out of it lol!... she says that she doesn't really dislike Bear because he's just young and childish... she loves Renee... Frankie too... she wants Renee to win it... if not... Ricky...

...now for 4th place... (Renee no doubt)... the next person is... Marnie!... hahahaha!... I never saw THAT coming lol!... she has her exit interview... she says something... moving on...

...now for 3rd place... (I didn't expect Renee to still be in this so perhaps Ricky might be next?... I hope so!... I'd love Renee to come 1st or 2nd)... the crowd are chanting "get Bear out! get Bear out!"... could this be a massive upset and Channel 5's golden boy doesn't win somehow?... aw who the hell am I kidding? lol!... it's either Renee or Ricky next for sure... (Ricky I hope)... the person in 3rd place is... Renee! (aw sad)... Heavy D being the big fat turdhole that he is and is giving her the 'thumbs down' gesture as she walks down the stairs... what a buttplug!... she has her exit interview...she looks happy to be out too lol!... she's chuffed that she came 3rd... "the last woman standing" lol!... she loves Aubrey and Frankie because of their loyalty to her... she'd like Ricky to win it... she had a great highlights reel lol!...

...and now for the winner (Bear of course)... yep!... it's him... (oh golly gosh!... what a shock!)... he carries on like a total dickhead (oh golly gosh!... another big shock!)... that's it... I'm done... I can't be bothered to watch Ricky's exit interview and just can't be arsed watching that fuckwit Bear coming out as the 'winner' so end of show... cheers.

Haha, way to wrap it up Sticky!

Nothing would have delighted me more than to see someone beat Bear... just to see the gutted expression on his fugly face. Especially if it had been Renee, that would have been TV gold. But it was never going to be of course. Stupid viewers think that arsehole bullies are fun to watch and are deserving winners*. What a great message to send out. Good one guys. :(

*I had a trawl through the #CBB hashtag and he did have a group of very dedicated fans. I cannot fathom why. Maybe they are all bullies too?

Channel 5 are so incompetent they managed to do it in the one hour a day they actually have live coverage, forget to black it out and then just deny deny deny when faced with the evidence. Absolutely pathetic.

You can see it here if you want to, not that it happened of course:
Talking of C5 denials they have also denied reports that Emma has quit to concentrate on other shows, with Rylan set to take over.

http://www.bbspy.co.uk/cbb18/news/0...-clark-neal-replace-her-rumour-already-denied

...hahaha!... so even Emma can see the writing on the wall now for trying to defend the lies that Channel 5 throw out all of the time lol!... she probably can't face people anymore with having to defend what Big Brother does to manipulate their chosen favourite golden child to win it regardless of whatever they do... when the star of the show wants out then the alarm bells should be ringing and the Channel 5 executives should take heed and change but **snigger snigger** will they?... hahaha!... NO!... nothing will change will it?... I would really love to know what the first ever producers of the original series think of what Big Brother has now become and descended to... I'm sure that they would be spitting chunks at what it has now become... I know that I would be... cheers.

I say it every year but it deserves repeating @Mr Stickyfingers is the real winner. Simply brilliant episode recaps and hilarious GIFS. great stuff.

I love youse all.

...oh thanks very much adsyj... that's very kind of you to say so... I appreciate you saying that... ha!... someone that likes my rantings and ravings... cool!... I guess that we'll do it all again for the next series too?... but I've got an idea for when the next series starts... what if instead of us trying to pick who we think will win it... why don't we all try to pick who Big Brother's 'golden child' will be within the first 2 days instead?... lol!... afterall... we all just KNOW that it doesn't matter who we want to win does it?... it could be fun?... lol!... just saying... cheers.

...oh thanks very much adsyj... that's very kind of you to say so... I appreciate you saying that... ha!... someone that likes my rantings and ravings... cool!... I guess that we'll do it all again for the next series too?... but I've got an idea for when the next series starts... what if instead of us trying to pick who we think will win it... why don't we all try to pick who Big Brother's 'golden child' will be within the first 2 days instead?... lol!... afterall... we all just KNOW that it doesn't matter who we want to win does it?... it could be fun?... lol!... just saying... cheers.

I agree totally. I didn't watch a second of this show, but with your recaps I felt I did. Excellent work!

Haha, way to wrap it up Sticky!

Nothing would have delighted me more than to see someone beat Bear... just to see the gutted expression on his fugly face. Especially if it had been Renee, that would have been TV gold. But it was never going to be of course. Stupid viewers think that arsehole bullies are fun to watch and are deserving winners*. What a great message to send out. Good one guys. :(

*I had a trawl through the #CBB hashtag and he did have a group of very dedicated fans. I cannot fathom why. Maybe they are all bullies too?

...sadly that's what it's descended to isn't it?... the fact that Big Brother has actively encouraged him to be that way by not punishing him when they should have done is such a sad indication as to how low Channel 5 has sunk isn't it?... the arse-holes!... (and thanks for your kind words too my friend)... cheers.

I agree totally. I didn't watch a second of this show, but with your recaps I felt I did. Excellent work!

...aw thanks Meglos... you're a gem... comments like yours/adsyj and timmydownawell's makes it worth writing them... thank guys and gals... cheers.

I've got an idea for when the next series starts... what if instead of us trying to pick who we think will win it... why don't we all try to pick who Big Brother's 'golden child' will be within the first 2 days instead?...
They used to run a kind of BB tipping game on Jokers Updates. I think you started with a winner prediction and then each week picked who you thought would be evicted and also got a further chance to pick a winner but as the show progressed the winner choice was worth fewer points. If you had picked Bear at the start at 10 points and then continued to pick him throughout then all those points add up at the end, along with any evictee wins you also picked. So you can clean up backing a winner from the start... but you risk losing it all if he comes second!

Kinda complicated but fun. Must have been a headache for the guy who ran it though!

...hahaha!... these are supposed to be the percentages in the votes for the eviction... what a load of shit!... let me guess?... Channel 5 are telling us that these are true right?... ha!... as if!... from this website below... cheers.

http://www.tellymix.co.uk/reality-t...sults-bear-won-just-1-voting-percentages.html

Celebrity Big Brother 2016 results: Bear won by just 1% - voting percentages!

Celebrity Big Brother voting percentages

Voting figures from the final

1. Bear 35.9%

2. Ricky 34.57%

3. Renee 14.66%

4. Marnie 6.51%

5. Aubrey 4.82%

6. Frankie 3.54%

Back