Skip to main content

Celebrity Big Brother UK - Series Discussion

The big mystery has been solved, 'coffee-gate' can finally be consigned to the history books.

The copious amounts of coffee that had vanished were found in Katie's gullet, blood stream and inside the cranium where it caused great damage to her routine brain activities.

Oh good Lord, what a piece of work Katie is.

She's going 500 miles an hour during the post-eviction interview and instead of talking about her time in the house in general, her poisoned mind is fixated on the evil 'Heavy D'. One gets the impression that the reason why she is sitting here now instead of being crowned the queen of CelebsBB is Heavy D's fault and her own behaviour and lack of effort has nothing to do with it.
Neurotic 'constantly in a daze' Emma Willis is easily sucked into this distorted view of events and by the time it is 'Our Sam's' turn to blame her own demise solely on Bear, the interview has descended into a histrionic hate-fest that would make Germaine Greer proud. No violins or oboes or French horns can be heard - instead, the ensuing crescendo consists of hysterical noises akin to the chaotic din when the proverbial fox is let loose in the hen-house.

What is happening in the land of Emperor Big Brother? ANARCHY!!! That's what's going on. The political structure is breaking down completely and the puppet Prime Minister Willis has lost control... how long will she be able to withstand the pressure? Will she soon resort to the cyanide pill?

Oh Emma, governing a country and enforcing its laws cannot be achieved with looks and high heels alone...

Chaos!

thecrown.JPG
How dare that rabble!! The crown is rightfully mine!!! :woot::woot::woot:

"You do care a lot about my business, don't you Renee - " - what a nice little way of telling that bitch Renee to keep her nose out of Bear's affairs.
That's why the Americans are so pissed off with Bear - it's not so much because of his antics but because they are aware that he's looking right through them. They tend to take the moral high ground but as soon as someone doubts or criticizes their beliefs and THEIR ways, they get nasty.

Asshole!!

Surely even the Webster Dictionary contains more nouns than "Asshole" - I guess Renee has to live up to her status and accordingly use the appropriate kind of language.

gloating4.JPG

The 3 righteous Americans gloating after Renee kicked Bear's mask out of sight under the couch.

...and it kicks off: Renee blatantly lying by claiming that Samantha took the mask with her only to deny exactly what she just said when she realises that Bear is serious and intends to reclaim the mask from Samantha.
Renee realising that she just dug her own grave resorts to her usual tactics: Screaming, name-calling, fact-twisting and lying again this way and that and denying. Voices are raised and anyone who doesn't know that the loudest voices of them all will be Renee's hasn't been watching the show but.... guess who is being called to the DR?

...oh, but how silly of me - of course Bear is at fault because he dared to tag on to one of his sentences "....I hope so for your sake" - which the bitch Renee in the blink of an eye twists to her advantage yelling: "Are you threatening me! Are you fucking threatening me?!?"
The silly girl in the DR who acts as BB hears the word "threatening" trumpeted in exasperation by one of the important guest stars from over the pond and the autopilot kicks in - of course it is Bear who MUST be at fault because it is the lovable Renee who claims to feel threatened. It works every time and the bitch is old enough to know that this underhanded tactic never fails to bear fruit. She's probably figured out by now that in the UK political correctness is even more rampant than in the US, she must feel like in paradise here because she knows that she can't do wrong.

...it's pathetic.

That BB girl in the DR asks Bear to tell her what just happened. Why ask you cow - if you don't know what happened, why call Bear to the DR?
Bear still believes that Sam took the mask and let's not forget that it is only because of Renee's claim that Sam took it.

Thee BB chick slyly asks Bear if he is sure that Sam took the mask, fully aware that Sam didn't but that Renee kicked it under the couch instead.

Now this kind of BS is much worse than when the HMs tear each other apart.

Oh FUUUUCK!!!! Now Renee is pretending she just saw the mask lying under the couch and pretends it has nothing to do with her.

Bear still doesn't know that Renee was the one who started that whole affair and no-one will ever tell him. The Americans are the only ones who know the truth and presumably the BB chick. The Americans with their deceitfulness have succeeded to blame it all on Bear.
It could be argued that that is okay in the spirit of the game, that it is within the rules...
Butt BB in the DR taking sides and supporting the culprit instead of the victim IS WRONG!!!

In the end, to make a stance and a show of solidarity airhead Amber/Aubrey once again lines up her rickety Howitzers and starts blasting at Bear.... am successful, you are nothing, 15 minutes of fame, I have performed at Time Square, have records bla bla bla and the usual tripe that tends to freely drivel from her Botox lips.

Our American friends have once again shown their true colours. Amen. God bless America! :jawdrop:

...today's episode:... they recap the pre-eviction show from yesterday... Renee and Ricky are talking about how great Bear is now... it's a regular Bear-love-a-thon at the moment... Bear is in the Diary Room declaring that only he or Marnie deserve to win it... don't worry Bear... Big Brother already has that arranged for you (or Marnie) you little shitworm... moving on...

...here we go... another stupid boring task... they have to answer trivia questions (they are bound to fail lol!)... the prizewinners got pies that only they can eat... Samantha/Ricky and Marnie were the only ones allowed to eat them... Bear and Katie ate one regardless... Big Brother gets them all together and they get told that someone is allowed to slam a pie in Bear's and Katiess faces for breaking the rules... (put a rock in it first)... Bear slams a pie into Aubrey's face instead... she is mega pissed off lol!... she throws a whole heap of pies into Bear's bed I'm assuming... Marnie tells Bear what Aubrey did... it was his bed... Bear's making a 'sorry' card for her... he asks Ricky how to spell 'Aubrey'... Ricky spells out A-u-b-E-R-y... hahaha!... what a dumbkoff!... he got it rong!<--- (like what I did there? ;):biggrin:)...

...Renee and Bear start off as usual... Marnie backs Bear up in the background... they go on and on and on and bloody on!... moving on... Bear pours tomatoes all over a bed?... a lounge?... now Renee and Marnie are now having a stoush... Bear is called into the Diary Room so that he can humiliate Big Brother yet again and get away with it yet again... **yawn**... he just treats her with sheer contempt as per usual... he gets away with it YET AGAIN!...

...and now it's 'maskgate'... his silly mask is under the lounge and he's making a song and dance about it being missing to hog more airtime of course... Renee says "Sam left with it!"... to shit stir him (she was the one that kicked the mask under the lounge lol!)... he gets the shits and starts carrying on **yawn**... he's going to "turn dis gaff ova"... hahaha!... he said the same thing in the Diary Room until Bigfoot the security Guard walked in remember?... lol!... now Renee and Bear are having a full on blue... hahaha!... she manged to finally upset Bear!... hahahahaha!... well done girl!... it's about time someone finally broke him!... I love it!... brilliant!... lol!... Bear gets called to the Diary Room... (what for Big Brother?... to protect your golden boy?)...

...Big Brother knows what happened so why not just tell him that it's under the lounge and be done with it?... meanwhile Renee 'accidentally finds it' lol!... Marnie grabs it and can't get to Bear fast enough to deliver it to him... **yawn**... now he has his mask he starts doing his usual tactic of hogging the camera's yet again (this is becoming so friggin' tiresome... it really is)... Renee is now blubbering her guts off and screaming about Bear... she looks ridiculous talking to Big Brother with her back turned towards her... now Aubrey and Frankie are having a 'discussion' with Frankie defending himself... (shut up and leave him alone Aubrey)...

...Renee is now apologising to Big Brother for her carrying on before and goes back into the house... Aubrey talks about what she said to Frankie to Renee... Bear has tinsel around his neck now to get extra camera time... Bear 'apologises' to Renee... (as if he means it)... blurgh!... Bear and Marnie are talking in the garden... they say something... moving on... Renee/Aubrey and Frankie are congratulating themselves on making it into the finals... 3 American's in a British final... well done you legends!... I would love for them to take 1st/2nd and 3rd places just to piss off Bear and Marnie (who will be no doubt 1st and 2nd if Big Brother has it their way of course)...

...Bear decides to pick an arguement with Aubrey... she gives it back to him... go Aubrey!... she looks like she's winning to me lol!... Big Brother calls Aubrey to the Diary Room (because their golden boy is looking stupid and they don't want that now do they?)... Bear well and truly lost that one in my books lol!... as with Bear... Aubrey doesn't give a shit what she says to Big Brother either... probably because Big Brother doesn't deserve respect anymore for what they've allowed Bear to constantly get away with whatever he has done no doubt... end of show... cheers.

...some interesting reading from this link below... cheers.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/tv/big-b...r-Stephen-Bear-Channel-Five-fix-winner-result

Celebrity Big Brother fix scandal: Show bosses sly bid to crown Stephen Bear the winner
CBB chiefs are fixing it for Stephen Bear to win the show – by refusing to screen his worst behaviour.

By Ed Gleave / Published 24th August 2016
KSKS-540268.jpg
CHANNEL 5

FIX: CBB chiefs accused of fixing the show to make Stephen Bear the winner
Bear has received four formal warnings in recent days but viewers have been kept in the dark.

In the nightly highlights episodes, the Ex On The Beach hunk is being shown as the clown of the Celebrity Big Brother house.

But in unseen footage Bear, 26, has repeatedly used other housemates’ personal items such as towels and toiletries.

KSKS-621863.jpg
CHANNEL 5

RULE BREAKER: The reality TV hunk has gotten away with every rule 'breach'
He has also scoffed special meals set aside for Marnie Simpson, who can only eat gluten-free food.

“Bear is constantly breaching the rules and the other housemates are complaining”

Show source
A show source said: “Bear is constantly breaching the rules and the other housemates are complaining.

“No celeb would normally get away with this.”

Earlier in the series viewers saw contestants including Lewis Bloor and Aubrey O’Day get warnings.

But producers are worried fans will call for Bear to be kicked out if they see his antics.

And they fear a ratings slump if the most talked about contestant is forced to quit.

Bear has now survived five evictions thanks to producers editing out his worst moments, and he is now favourite to win Friday’s final

...pretty much the same thing from this link too... cheers.

http://www.celebsnow.co.uk/tv-news/celebrity-big-brother-fix-bear-534908

Celebrity Big Brother slammed as a FIX for editing ‘to save Stephen Bear’!
Several unaired scenes have come to light

Celebrity Big Brother is being accused of FIXING the show by editing out scenes of Stephen Bear‘s worst behaviour.

Many fans have already criticised the Channel 5 reality programme by focusing too much on the Ex On the Beach star’s constant misbehaving. But now it faces further criticism for deliberately editing the show so that Bear can win.

In unseen footage, the 26-year-old received a whopping four formal warnings and none of them were shown. Allegedly the warnings are for consistently breaking the house rules, like using other people’s TOWELS and hopefully for always throwing the coffee on the floor for no reason.

Stephen-Bear-Frankie-Grande-hug-CBB.jpg

He’s managed to win some poeple over…

Also, in his attempt to wind every single housemate up, he has hid the gluten free meals that are for Marnie Simpson, who suffers from food allergies.

CBB has already faced criticism after bringing to light an incident where Samantha Fox was ‘nearly blinded.’

Talking to Emma Willis post-eviction, she described the unaired scenes: ‘Oh it was awful. What he did, he said “I know this really good magic trick, you’ve got to look into this water bottle.”

‘Being guillable, which I am… I said, ‘please promise me this water’s not going to go anywhere’. Well straight away, he squeezed it, the contact lens went to the back of my eye, I had to see the medic, get that out, wear an eyepatch for half a day.

Sam-Fox-sad-CBB-main.jpg

‘I thought I’d lost my eyesight. It was really bad.’

Ouch.

But the show bosses have allegedly hid these clips because they’re scared the viewers would call for him to be kicked off the show. Which would also mean that Celebrity Big Brother would suffer from a big old case of the borings.

And once that happens, Channel 5 bosses fear the ratings could plunge, according to a source talking to the Daily Star: ‘Bear is constantly breaching the rules and the other housemates are complaining.

‘No celeb would normally get away with this.’

...in this article below all I can say is thank god that we will never see it in Australia... or will we?... the mere thought of this horrifies me... from this link below... cheers.

http://www.celebsnow.co.uk/tv-news/stephen-bear-reality-show-cbb-534897

CBB’s Stephen Bear’s family are ‘getting a REALITY SHOW as big as KUWTK’

It won't be boring at least

If your idea of entertainment is the world’s most annoying reality star Stephen Bear getting a whole show to himself then you’re in luck: his family have plans to get their own reality show about the misadventures of their life.

Following in the footsteps of giants like Katie Price and Kim Kardashian, Bear might be able to bolster his small appearance fee with his very own show. We could be following him around, not just in Celebrity Big Brother, but forever. Isn’t that exciting?

The professional wind-up’s brother Danny Bear told The Sun Online that a show could be in the works – and that the family will also be involved.

He said: ‘We’re a family of entertainers – it’s in our DNA. Our old man says: “A day without laughter is a day wasted.” We’re a proper East End family and we’re always laughing and joking.’

When asked whether he’d enter reality TV like his younger brother, he added: ‘Maybe we’ve been offered something. Stephen’s management have got a load of meetings lined up for when he comes out.

‘We’re a proper East End family and we’re all very different but we’re always laughing. Never mind these Kardashians, we’d make great TV.’

We’re sure Stephen Bear’s in-house beau Chloe Khan would like a piece of that pie, and she’s already met the family. During one of the eviction nights, the binned X Factor contestant chatted to his brother and dad – and even got an invite round for dinner.

Could we be seeing a reality show featuring the Bears in the same vein as Keeping Up with the Kardashians or Katie & Peter? Considering Mrs Brown’s Boys won Sitcom of the Century, literally anything is possible.

Fuck Channel 5. They should only issue one formal warning and if you get to a second you are goneski. Four and still in there? That's fucked. Rewarding fuckwittery for ratings is bullshit.

I have accepted that CBB UK is not really a reality show but more straight entertainment. I don't think it is scripted but the Producers definitely manipulate and make decisions on the run.

Every year someone gets removed for racist/homophobic/biphobic/sexist inappropriate behaviour and whatever other phobias there are out there. Every year, every single year.

The big money celebs are always there at the end.

This year they have "discovered" Bear. Good luck to him he has brought it to the show but there is no way he is not still in the house without some "help" from the Producers. I don't think he is acting I just think he is a nut bag.

Regardless I still love the show but I'm no longer pretending it is reality.

Fuck Channel 5. They should only issue one formal warning and if you get to a second you are goneski. Four and still in there? That's fucked. Rewarding fuckwittery for ratings is bullshit.

...hahahahaha!... I just knew that when I posted those 3 articles above that someone would flare up at them lol!... they are infuriating aren't they?... cheers.

...hahahahaha!... I just knew that when I posted those 3 articles above that someone would flare up at them lol!... they are infuriating aren't they?... cheers.
Yeah I had read both those articles this morning actually but I'm glad you posted them.

I bet someone punches him after the show ends. You know, some random guy who recognises him in a pub or something.

I have accepted that CBB UK is not really a reality show but more straight entertainment. I don't think it is scripted but the Producers definitely manipulate and make decisions on the run.

Every year someone gets removed for racist/homophobic/biphobic/sexist inappropriate behaviour and whatever other phobias there are out there. Every year, every single year.

The big money celebs are always there at the end.

This year they have "discovered" Bear. Good luck to him he has brought it to the show but there is no way he is not still in the house without some "help" from the Producers. I don't think he is acting I just think he is a nut bag.

Regardless I still love the show but I'm no longer pretending it is reality.

...you have some great points there adsyj... those first and last lines are the way that we all should look at it from now on because then we wouldn't pop so many blood vessels in anger as much when posting lol!... great points indeed... cheers.

Yeah I had read both those articles this morning actually but I'm glad you posted them.

I bet someone punches him after the show ends. You know, some random guy who recognises him in a pub or something.

...I've booked my flight... I should just make it methinks!...;):thumbsup::biggrin:... lol!... cheers.

Sociopath, loser, scumbag, motherfucker and of course asshole a thousand times over that's Bear according to the mature,righteous and experienced Renee.
Early in the morning and she's already in the DR complaining about something. Oh yes, complaining about Bear of course. Her own son called Bear an asshole in the letter he had to read to her - now that's good, solid upbringing Momma...
I am trying to think - have I ever heard Bear call Renee names? Hm, I must be missing something.

Renee is pathetic. She lives in this "Might-Is-Right" world and at any opportunity lets others know how well she is connected and how tough she is and how hard she had to work to get where she is...
Everything that comes out of Renee's and Amber/Audrey's mouths is expletives and blunt, meaningless clichés and empty sentences.

So Bear offers and makes breakfast. Oh, I know he doesn't do that out of love or kindness, it's all a game - but HE understands it's a game whereas the 3 Americans don't because they take themselves and their 'achievements' and 'fame' too seriously.
Renee, like a sulking child refuses to accept the breakfast. Instead, she throws it in the bin. Now my question is this: Why didn't she just leave it on the table instead of chucking it in the bin? None of the HMs would have critisised her for not cleaning up after herself, that should be obvious.
Unless Bear looks in the bin, he won't know that she rejected his offering. Had she wanted to make a statement for all the world to see, she would have left the breakfast on the table.
When it comes down to it, she is a cowardly snake despite her bravado. The same applies to Amber/Audrey of course, we saw how she flew off the handle when she couldn't rattle Bear with her insults.

Hahahaha.... James during the phone calls is pulling Renee up on her expletives (seems I'm not the only one after all) she laughs but after it has sunk in and she's figured out how to 'justify' herself, she says with a sour face: "I couldn't understand a word he said." Well, maybe it's true, maybe the word "expletive" is taboo in the US so as not to alarm millions of rude everyday people.

I say it again for those who haven't noticed it yet: Renee is a nasty piece of work, she is arrogant, bitter, vindictive, rude, a bully and a bitch.

amber.JPG

Amber/Aubrey in her hippie guru persona, passing on sage advice to Mobster Momma and it's all about positivity and negativity and fake and phoney shit - wait a minute, is she talking about herself now?
I'm convinced Amber/Audrey is an alien. They fitted her out with a monotonous, hypnotising voice box to be used to put others in a trance and render them paralised.

Now big Momma starts bawling again, complaining about being 'picked on'. That poor woman must have run out of breath or she'd fire a barrage of "sociopath, loser, scumbag, motherfucker and asshole" at bear. ...oh, here she goes: fucking black soul and he's a cancer... bla bla - how can the woman sleep at night with all those demons chasing each other in her brain?

cancer.JPG

...oh wait a minute, at the end, out in the garden she tells Bear that she didn't call him a cancer... now I'm really confused.

Bear slams a pie into Aubrey's face instead...

Out of curiosity Sticky - do you remember Samantha's claim in the post-eviction interview that Bear threw a pie in her (Samantha's) face with the consequence of a slipped contact lense and medic called etc?

I thought I might have missed that part in the daily show but since you're not mentioning it either, I wonder what happened... any ideas? :bookworm:

Out of curiosity Sticky - do you remember Samantha's claim in the post-eviction interview that Bear threw a pie in her (Samantha's) face with the consequence of a slipped contact lense and medic called etc?

I thought I might have missed that part in the daily show but since you're not mentioning it either, I wonder what happened... any ideas? :bookworm:

Oh please ignore this, I just saw the insider information. :woot:

It was a glass of water and it's in the story Sticky posted above.

Renee's wrath seems a bit over the top... but having said that, Bear would provoke me to go ballistic as well. I would be at the end of my rope in no time if I had to live with him.

Back