Skip to main content

Celebrity Big Brother UK January 2014

Feel a bit sorry for Liz,I am hard of hearing so I can relate to her it is really hard to be in group situations and enter into conversations
because you miss out on a lot and generally it is easier to have a conversation one on one.

Just watched Sunday's show and there's some woman named "Sam" on it who appears to be a housemate! I've not noticed her before. At all. I have no idea who she is or what she does. I suspect she plays an invisible person.

Does anyone have any uncensored videos of them? The ones on you tube are censored. Maybe post them on Daily Motion because they don't have to be censored. Just a thought.

Does anyone have any uncensored videos of them? The ones on you tube are censored. Maybe post them on Daily Motion because they don't have to be censored. Just a thought.

What do you mean uncensored? There is no live feed so we are only getting the pre-packaged stuff they post online...

Im loving this batch of housemates, even if i dont know who they are in terms of "celebrity". Ollie was the only one who caught my eye i think i may have seen him in an advert for his old show. Fave bit so far was when Lionel played the alien flute, have been making that noise ever since. I found the bondage room a little OTT and the kids room a little BLAH but so far the conversations/arguments have kept this group interesting :) Lee is such a "player" not sure why he was confused as to why the public was perceiving him that way...the truth always comes out.

It really is a great series this time around. Great television.

Lee. Just LOL! What a blithering idiot. What's just as LOL is the folk on here calling Casey a bunny boiler. Are you fucking kidding me? He didn't have the balls to say what he meant & when she asked him if he wanted to leave it or carry on.. he said he wanted to carry on. So because she was hurt by him, she's a bunny boiler? Yeah rightio. If anything I think she has handled herself with grace & dignity over the whole thing.

Lionel is a cantankerous man but he does make me laugh. Best moment was when he told the person on the phone to "Go fuck yourself!" in the annoying room. Hilarious!!

Jim. Nothing surprising there. He seems exactly as I thought he would be. I do think he is using his wit as a tool to hide who he really is though.

Linda. Oh man I want to like her so much but she keeps nit picking at Jim & then gets pissed off when he retaliates.

Luisa. I like watching her. I like how she says what she thinks. I think she brings a lot to the house & it will really suffer if she goes.

Ollie. Seems like a nice boy. Loved his Fresh Prince of Bel Air rap... maybe because there are louder more extrovert characters in the house, he seems a little bland.

Sam. Same with Sam. She doesn't bring a lot to the house apart from being Lindas shadow.. seems like a nice girl though.

Evander. What can you say? Punched a horse & thinks that men are far superior to women. Can tell he's been hit around the head a few times lol. He was uncomfortable to watch at times.. he seemed like he was a few sandwiches short of a picnic. Still.. he had more rhythm than Mike Tyson (check out Mike Tyson doing Bobby Brown's My Prerogative video on youtube.. very lol)

Jasmin. I liked her. She was a good housemate. Her & Luisa together were hilarious. Shame she left.. but hopefully now we'll see Lee implode into the ridiculous moron he is.

Dappy. No words really. What a joke. From what I can gather, his pee pee is much larger than any grey matter upstairs & it shows.

Liz. I'd like to see more of her. At the moment, her funniest bit was when she complained about the dog chasing the sausage in the task. Probably because they are more extroverted people in there, but would be nice to see more of what makes her tick.

I'm disappointed to find out what happened in Frank Carson's dressing room. I thought it would be more scandalous.

Jim is a bit of a prick but I loved his line about Lee that "no-one likes a fanny rat"

Dappy doesn't realise just how dumb he is, poor fellow.

It really is a great series this time around. Great television.

Lee. Just LOL! What a blithering idiot. What's just as LOL is the folk on here calling Casey a bunny boiler. Are you fucking kidding me? He didn't have the balls to say what he meant & when she asked him if he wanted to leave it or carry on.. he said he wanted to carry on. So because she was hurt by him, she's a bunny boiler? Yeah rightio. If anything I think she has handled herself with grace & dignity over the whole thing.

Bugger! You found me out. That's exactly what I was doing. Fucking kidding you. My work here is done.

"Grace & dignity"... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

I totally would have punched him in the face had he treated me like that so yeah.. she's handled it pretty good I reckon.

lee has absolutely zero insight into his own behaviour and just cannot see what a shit he is, can he? he'd benefit from professional help I think.

dappy the dunce was funny. him cracking the shits and demanding the footage not be aired was even funnier!

lee has absolutely zero insight into his own behaviour and just cannot see what a shit he is, can he? he'd benefit from professional help I think.

dappy the dunce was funny. him cracking the shits and demanding the footage not be aired was even funnier!

Lee has some serious narcissistic tendencies. The only person that made him look like a fool was himself.

OMG the Dappy thing was so funny. Following Luisa around the house & shouting at her how intelligent he was... then having a hissy fit because he didn't want the I.Q. test aired to his 'millions' of fans. Brilliant.

Gotta say although I'm not a huge Lionel fan, some of his comments were pure gold.. especially when you saw them all in his best moments VT. "Suck my dick!" just LOL!

Feel a bit sorry for Liz,I am hard of hearing so I can relate to her it is really hard to be in group situations and enter into conversations
because you miss out on a lot and generally it is easier to have a conversation one on one.

Yeah, I feel a bit sorry for Liz too. Even when she starts a conversation, others speak over top of her. I hope she gets to stay in the house a while longer. She's growing on me.

One of the things I love about BB is that people try to present how they want people to see themselves, but their real qualities tend to creep through/blast out over time. And this CBB is a classic for that.

Everybody shows their good and bad qualities, except for Sam who we just don’t see; and Ollie is ridiculously agreeable, but at least he is funny sometimes.

But as for the others: Linda is a straightforward woman, but obsessed with her hatred of Jim; Jim is condescending and snipey to anyone he doesn’t like, but he is funny sometimes; Dappy badly needs attention and is trying so hard to tick the BB boxes (e.g. bromance, showmance, etc) but he can be oddly sweet on occasions and tries to be a peacemaker; Liz is a misery guts and may be playing on that, but she can be really funny (in the bath the other night was hilarious) and is very kind about animals; Louisa thinks everyone needs to hear her opinions but she is strong and funny (as is her mum); Lee is so blissfully unaware of how his selfish behavior impacts on other people, and totally plays the blame-game, but he at least he tries to have fun and join in; and Casey has been terrific at standing up for herself when disrespected, but then lets all her fans down by being all over the person who was showing her the disrespect.

Which is all so much fun to watch. Wish Jasmine was still there though, she was great viewing, if not a little Mean Girls. But don’t miss creepy Lionel or Evander at all.

^spot on! Liz was hilarious in the bath & Luisas face was priceless.

I've lost respect for Casey being all over Lee now. Like seriously girl, where's your self respect? Now Timelord your bunny boiler label is sticking a little more. I'm all about chances but damn she is not doing herself any favours.

Interesting...

Viewers are questioning the authenticity of Celebrity Big Brother after a crew member was spotted in the house prompting contestants during a task.
The public have always been led to believed that both contestants in Big Brother and the celebrity version of the show have zero contact with the outside world during their time in the house.
However that illusion has since been shattered after an eagle-eyed viewer spotted a member of the show's production team holding cue cards for the contestants during Sunday's Big Brother's Bit On The Side.

As host Iain Lee presented the show, while watching the task from behind a mirror, a woman could be seen wearing a T-shirt clearly labelled 'crew' on the back.

The show staffer was seen as former Made in Chelsea star Ollie Locke performed a reality show style skit with The Only Way Is Essex's Sam Faiers in which he declared his love for her.

The staffer held up the 'story-line' cards as they performed the routine on stage for the other housemates.
Judged by Jim Davidson, Luisa Zissman and Linda Nolan, the rest of the group also had to show off their skills in front of their co-stars.

A Big Brother spokesman explained to MailOnline: 'Sometimes members of the task team enter the Big Brother house but they do not communicate with housemates.

'Ollie and Sam were taking part in an improvised reality scene and as part of this they were provided with surprise story lines to react to on chalk boards by a member of the task team.'

Convenient explanations aside, it does bring into question exactly how much contact the production team have with the contestants.

One viewer named Emily Taylor tweeted: 'Crew member on Big Brother telling them what to do #totallyruinedit #cbb'.
While Alexander Robertson added: 'Ollie is a docile twonk! He cant even perform a two minute skit without bb crew prompting him.'

The backlash continued. A fan, who tweets as Joshlarr, said: 'Hang on, there's a crew member INSIDE the #cbb house! That's just spoiled it a bit tbh... @bbuk'.

After Whaleydaly commented: 'Much sad to see the crew member giving many prompts in the cbb house. #cbb #FAKE'
This isn't the first time one of the programme's rules has been broken, as Sam was allowed contact with an OK magazine journalist. Despite being inside the house, she submitted her weekly column for the publication on time.

Channel Five and OK! are both owned by publishing and television group Northern & Shell.

And show bosses granted the boutique owner permission to talk to one of the publication's editorial team to discuss her experiences in the house for her weekly column.

article-2543844-1ADF61E600000578-761_634x411.jpg

Video:

[video]http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2543844/Celebrity-Big-Brother-crew-member-spotted-holding-storyline-cue-cards-Ollie-Locke-Sam-Faiers.html[/video]

People who get "outraged" over Big Brother, especially Celebrity Big Brother need to get over it and take CBB for what it is - entertainment. I'd understand more controversy on a civilian series, but I find it hard to get outraged over a Celebrity series. Well, I find it hard to get outraged over a reality show either way.

So my burning question: How in the world can anybody like Jim?! He's driving me crazy and I wish he would just be evicted. But somehow people like him and vote for him. I just don't get it. Dappy is really annoying too, he just doesn't seem genuine to me.

I've actually really grown to like Liz, especially after her part in Luisa's task and when she stood up for her nominations when people gave her a bad time over them (after they all nominated her).

Favorite housemate so far would have to be Luisa. Beyond annoying Jim (which I love), I like that she really is up for anything.

Back