Skip to main content

Celebrity Big Brother UK January 2014

I just had a look at the cast of characters and meh I don't know any of them. I'm not sure if I can be bothered.

I just had a look at the cast of characters and meh I don't know any of them. I'm not sure if I can be bothered.

then you can enjoy it as a short version of a regular series.

Im sure the poms will know most of these people.

I have heard of some of them.

Im not sure of the point of the American waitress being there. She is a definate nobody.

And the girl with the white clothes that show off her skimpy undies.

Pity they released Dappy and Liz so quick..that could have been funny to watch.

I like the host Emma.

She reminds me of Davina.
I havent watched a full series since the last regular series on the old station. but will give this a crack.
Miss the days of the old CBB though...when we had celebs like Dirk Benedict, Shilpa shetty, Coolio, Michael Barrymore- really well known celebrities

Nope... And if you had half a brain you could find it yourself...

Do you annoy people as a hobby, or is that just your personality?

I DID search...it must have been too soon after it aired. So I thought I'd come here and ask as MOST people who post here seem helpful.

Do you annoy people as a hobby, or is that just your personality?

I DID search...it must have been too soon after it aired. So I thought I'd come here and ask as MOST people who post here seem helpful.

A bit of both really... And if you'd look around a bit before you open your mouth you'd know I actually am quite helpful... It should be quite obvious that if you've searched YouTube and found nothing that it probably is still in the process of being uploaded...

This is a thread to discuss the series, NOT a request thread...

another celeb bbuk, didn't it just finish? How many do they have a year?
Feels like 15. But to be fair, they also have I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here so those might be melding in mind.

For the record (and for those who haven't seen the first episode yet) these are this year's participants:

Sam Faiers: Ex TOWIE

Luisa Zissman: came second in last year's UK Apprentice

Lionel Blair: Entertainer, 82 years old, from Give Us a Clue

Evander Holyfield!: ex boxer

Liz Jones: columnist

Ollie Locke: ex Made in Chelsea

Jim Davidson: comic

Linda Nolan: The Nolans

Dappy: N-Dubz

Lee Ryan: Blue singer

Casey Batchelor: Never heard of her glamour model. Supposedly famous for her 34GG breasts and her 'celebrity exes' who include former TOWIE cast member Kirk Norcross

Jasmine Waltz: who the f is this?! Apparently has dated David Arquette, Chris Pine, Danny Cipriani and Ryan Seacrest. Has appeared in Pledge This with Paris Hilton and also Rules Of Engagement

Jasmine Waltz: who the f is this?! Apparently has dated David Arquette, Chris Pine, Danny Cipriani and Ryan Seacrest. Has appeared in Pledge This with Paris Hilton and also Rules Of Engagement

I have never heard of her before CBB, I just checked her IMDb page and her latest movie called Demon has a 3.4/10 rating and here is one of the user review (there are only 2 users review all together).

This movie is so bad it becomes funny after a while ! First of all you can barely hear the dialog. I have a better microphone on my older cellphone! You get the feeling that most of the lines spoken by these 3rd rate actors is made up as they go along.

The stereotype of the local sheriff is just plain bad. Apparently his department can't even afford a camera for evidence photos. No one has a cellphone w/ a camera ? As I said to my wife they must have blown their budget on matching uniform polo shirts. Not to mention the single barrel shotgun one deputy is carrying.

Be ready for quite a few scenes of their trucks lower halves and tires rolling down the dirt roads. And many over long shots that seem to be designed just to lengthen the film. The editing sucks! You'll be asking yourself 'What the heck is going n here?'

The main female FBI agent dresses like a trashy version of CSI Miami. Talk about LMEff@0 when the monster finally fully appears and it looks like a budget version of 'The Creature From the Black Lagoon' wearing camouflage pants !

All in all it's not a bad movie if you treat it AS a bad movie trying to be serious. Enjoy !

TBH I actually have not heard of any of these people, I don't watch Towie or made in chelsea, but for me because I don't watch the regular BBUK so the celebrity version is kind of like a normal season for me.

I didn't have a clue who she was (or most of the others apart from Sam and Ollie), but I certainly know her now! :p

Tits out for the boys... tits out for the boys...

She's currently my fave purely for shits and giggles.

A bit of both really... And if you'd look around a bit before you open your mouth you'd know I actually am quite helpful... It should be quite obvious that if you've searched YouTube and found nothing that it probably is still in the process of being uploaded...

This is a thread to discuss the series, NOT a request thread...

If you're gonna be a smartass, first you have to be smart. Otherwise you're just an ass.

Nuff said.

So I am all caught up!
I said previously in this thread that I would reserve judgement on the house until I saw it on the show and I LOVE the house, it is so over the top.

I fell bad for Liz she must be out of here element. I hope that she and Dappy do not go in the first eviction. I see Liz as the underdog and I love an underdog. I do wonder what she will write about her experience in the house once she gets out.

I can not believe that the boxer dude got a warning because he was talking about how being gay is a choice (BTW I believe it is not a choice). Although I do not agree with what he said, I think it is unfair that he is not allowed to express his views at the end of the day he is only hurting his own chances, but whatever.

Is there not an Sunday ep of BOTS? or maybe it has not been uploaded yet...

EDIT: I just found this:

http://www.tmz.com/2014/01/05/evander-holyfield-doctors-can-fix-homosexuality-celebrity-big-brother/

Last edited:
I can not believe that the boxer dude got a warning because he was talking about how being gay is a choice (BTW I believe it is not a choice). Although I do not agree with what he said, I think it is unfair that he is not allowed to express his views at the end of the day he is only hurting his own chances, but whatever.

Yeah as much as abhor his comments I have to agree that it was handled way OTT. Plus it put the focus more on how he was victim of political correctness and censoring of free speech and everything rather that how foolish and idiotic his comments where.

I must say I've really grown to love the house and I don't really dislike any of the HMs yet apart for Dappy who reminds me too much of Abz from last season who I couldn't stand.

Love the handcuffs, a great mix of awkwardness and blossoming friendships.

Am surprised that I like so many of them. Still, we are only a few days in.

I don't actually want anyone to go yet, especially not in pairs. I want to see more of at least one person in each pair, so it will be an annoying eviction.

Yeah as much as abhor his comments I have to agree that it was handled way OTT. Plus it put the focus more on how he was victim of political correctness and censoring of free speech and everything rather that how foolish and idiotic his comments where.

I must say I've really grown to love the house and I don't really dislike any of the HMs yet apart for Dappy who reminds me too much of Abz from last season who I couldn't stand.

Dappy to me is nothing like Abz. Dappy is actually doing stuff, like getting hard and showing Jasmin. At the end of the previous episode you could she him put his hands down his pants and "play" with himself before he "showed Jasmin how big he is. Abz on the other hand liked to looked at spiders and make pillow towers in the bathroom. They are similar in the way they talk and kind of look, but for me that is where the similarities end. Oh and I actually liked Abz as a person, he was just a shitty HM.

Either Dappy & Liz, Luisa & Evander or Casey & Lee are going to the Bolt Hole. On BOTS, it seemed like the majority of people wanted Dappy & Liz to be fake evicted but as we don't know what's going to happen in the Bolt Hole, I'm unsure of who I want fake evicted. I was thinking maybe Lee & Casey just to make Luisa think that she's influenced the public with her showmance theory.

Anyways, another fake eviction/secret room twist. It seems predictable but I'll reserve judgement until I know exactly what the bombshell is that the fake evictees will drop on the other housemates.

Anyways, another fake eviction/secret room twist. It seems predictable but I'll reserve judgement until I know exactly what the bombshell is that the fake evictees will drop on the other housemates.

I think a fake eviction/secret room is the go to twist for CBB. I do wonder what the bombshell will be though.

Did anyone else get the impression that lee's band mate was high?

What a good episode btw, I really like Luisa a lot, she is my fav to win, I doubt that she will be able to do it though, but I've got my fingers crossed!

Oh good grief. Why is nobody else using the words "Casey" and "Bunny Boiler" in the same sentence?

I think a fake eviction/secret room is the go to twist for CBB. I do wonder what the bombshell will be though.

Did anyone else get the impression that lee's band mate was high?

What a good episode btw, I really like Luisa a lot, she is my fav to win, I doubt that she will be able to do it though, but I've got my fingers crossed!

luisa is a dirty whore with loose morals

Back