Skip to main content

Celebrity Big Brother UK January 2014

I love how BBUK from what I have seen put a lot of thought into their houses, even though some people here have said they don't like this new house, I'll reserve my judgement until I can watch the launch episode and see the house on video instead of a few pictures.

However I want that bedroom with all the shoes!!!

The detail that this house has is 100% better than any BBAU house so far. I really hope that for the next BBAU season they make a really interesting house.

I'm with nutmeg the House is such a gaudy atrocity that I'm in love with it! If only Charlotte could come back and piss in these beds!

So far the rumoured HMs don't sound so bad especially if Jor... Katie Price does appear.

I'm pretty disappointed in the lack of a secondary advert... Other than the fact that I know it launches in a matter of days nothing is really leaving me excited...

Although C5 have done a little bit more with their ads than just graphics and shots of the house, they still are making the same mistake C4 made and are forgetting that Big Brother is no longer a show people will just watch if you tell them when it's on - they need a reason to watch it too. It might have been an inevitable anti-climax but the Secrets and Lies promos helped with that, but for Celeb BB there has been nothing.

It's also yet again looks like it'll be other reality stars dominating rather than anyone "in the business" so to speak. Yes, C4 had to scrape the barrel sometimes too but much more interesting seeing an actor/actress whose fame days are long gone in a house with a musician at the very beginning of their career than the house being padded out with cast offs from other so called reality shows.

I'm pretty disappointed in the lack of a secondary advert... Other than the fact that I know it launches in a matter of days nothing is really leaving me excited...

My old mate KIngston!
Looks like we be spending the next few weeks together on these here forums

Who knows... It's hard to tell right now whether or not I'll continue watching much further after the launch...

ive been like that the last few years. the last regular series i watched from start to end was the last one Davina hosted and the last celeb version was the one with Michael Barrymore

ok, ive got it. There is an official youtube link for it, so not pirated. You may have trouble watching it because of country restrictions though.
to fix that..get the url of the youtube link and go to keepvid.com
Post the url into that, hit enter, click agree or yes on the java thingy that pops up. you will be given several option of quality of download. pick the one you want and it will download the video to your hard drive for you to keep and watch. I use it on all the youtube videos i need

have fun and Enjoy

oh I didn't think this started until tonight UK time (i.e. tomorrow morning here). Downloading as we speak...

Well I only know Evander Holyfield out of this lot (although I do at least know who the Nolan Sisters were) .

I'll give this season a shot. The best thing about CBB is that it's short and punchy with more frequent evictions. I can live with a three week commitment.

If only regular BB(AU) could be cut back to - say - 60 days, there'd be no need for intruders and they could tighten it up a lot.

Back