Skip to main content

Celebrities that annoy you.

They over did the tanning lotion.

external

Mel became a 'celebrity' over the 'royal prank' & she has been living on it for years.

Mel goes on about the trolls etc, but has forgotten she was an utter bitch on Celebrity Apprentice. (who could forget the 3 bitches of eastwich, Mel, Tegan Martin & Sophie Monk)

Carrie was ok in the beginning on The Project, but it seems it's now all about her & Waleed.

Mel looks like an Ooompa Loompa.

I'm agreeing with all of your choices except Jimeoin. I do like his observational humour. I suspect if we had a thread for those who didn't annoy us, that it would be more divisive. I really like Kitty Flanagan and Wil Anderson. Cash cow though is aligned with Seven and that dreadful Kochie and his cohorts.

...I absolutely adore Kitty Flannagan... I would love to meet her some day... and Wil Anderson is very clever and has great observational skills too although.... Jimeoin... even though he has great observational skills is just not funny for me I'm afraid Khun Khun... each to their own I guess lol!... cheers.

Shannan Ponton

front_main-sptv.jpg

Don't know why, but I can't stand him.

Amanda Keller

article-2686846-1F86F92B00000578-746_634x864.jpg

Her voice is irritating, when she is on TV, I have to change channels.

But how cute, she is wearing one of the I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here necklace mics.

Miranda Kerr.

Not posting a photo of her, as she doesn't deserve it.

Jessica Rowe & Denise Drysdale.

3393427800000578-3560875-image-m-18_1461736022092.jpg

Denise 'was' funny when the dinosaurs roamed the earth.

Jessica laughs at nothing.

Shannan Ponton

front_main-sptv.jpg

Amanda Keller

But how cute, she is wearing one of the I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here necklace mics.

Miranda Kerr.

...I don't like Shannon Ponton/Jessica Rowe or Miranda Kerr at all but I've actually met both Amanda Keller and Denise Drysdale many many many moons ago and they were both charming at the time... Amanda more so than Denise... I don't know about now all those many years later... they may have changed by now lol!... but great choices though... cheers.

Some Australian musicians....

John farnham - may be controversial but sick of the final ever ever never to be seen again I really mean it this time concerts. If you wanna retire then just go.

Shannon Noll - yeah what about you. Guy had the superior voice so get over it.

Jimmy Barnes - raspy screaming is not singing.

Shannan Ponton

front_main-sptv.jpg

Amanda Keller

Miranda Kerr.

When she does laugh, it's very unattractive.

Haha @Mr Stickyfingers is on fire. Get it all out, Brother.

Yeah I must say I have gone right off Waleed. I liked him but now I find him bloody annoying.

Tim Dormer - I know he is not a proper celebrity but geez he gets up my nose. Was not much of a fan of his on BB but out of the house he is simply awful. Fake curls, fake teeth and his whole carefully crafted "image". Yeah, just no.

Sadly I had occasion to deal with him very briefly on a matter (I'm a Lawyer in Media & Entertainment) and in 20 years he would be top 10 most annoying people i have dealt with.

I like Amanda Kellar.

Jessica Rowe, Miranda Kerr, Shannon Noll, I agree with.

Jimmy Barnes and John Farnham I like up to a point - that point being 20 years ago when they should have retired/stopped screaming when you have no voice left/stop rehashing the past with one last tour.

Tina Arena was ok until her fan overhyped her - and her personality is grating.

Tim Dormer - I know he is not a proper celebrity but geez he gets up my nose. Was not much of a fan of his on BB but out of the house he is simply awful. Fake curls, fake teeth and his whole carefully crafted "image". Yeah, just no.

I loved Tim on BB, but he seems annoying outside of the house & my spidey senses tell me his relationship is fake.

Look at the photos of them together, they aren't close to each other.

Speaking of Tim, it he still friends with Ben from Brisbane.

I like Amanda Kellar.

Jessica Rowe, Miranda Kerr, Shannon Noll, I agree with.

Jimmy Barnes and John Farnham I like up to a point - that point being 20 years ago when they should have retired/stopped screaming when you have no voice left/stop rehashing the past with one last tour.

Tina Arena was ok until her fan overhyped her - and her personality is grating.
I agree with all of the above. Miranda Kerr is just working her way through men, each one being richer than the last one. What really put me off her was when she talked about having her son and how when she was in labour she would not let Orlando go to the toilet because if she was in pain, he had to be too (or something ridiculous to that effect).

Yeah I don't know about his relationship. In my dealings with him I found him arrogant and very rude. He certainly had a very high opinion of himself and his abilities. A view that was not shared by at least 1 potential employer.

I didn't like him at all.

Yeah I don't know about his relationship. In my dealings with him I found him arrogant and very rude. He certainly had a very high opinion of himself and his abilities. A view that was not shared by at least 1 potential employer.

I didn't like him at all.

Yes, Tim can come across as arrogant. Seems he must have let all the hype about him being some kind of master strategist get to his head.

I loved Tim on BB, but he seems annoying outside of the house & my spidey senses tell me his relationship is fake.

Look at the photos of them together, they aren't close to each other.

Speaking of Tim, it he still friends with Ben from Brisbane.

I think Ben has outlived his usefulness for Tim.

Reactions: Kaz
Back