Skip to main content

Cat the seductress...

zuiko

Engorged Member
Back this year...

Did no one else notice the undressinf scene where Lawson walks in on Cat and.... she drops the dress with an oops giving him a full breast flash?

No woman forgets she is not wearing a bra... So that was a deliberate move imo.

Secondly the tramp stamp tattoo?

I would have had no idea, but it shows that Cat is a racy woman! I reckon she's been around more than what anyone knows and while I can't be certain of it has some sort of fault that makes her throw herself at any guy.

This might be a chronic illness like MS etc, or maybe even herpes genitalus.

Her behaviour for a 30+ year old ... Yeah I know she's "29" but I don't believe it... is interesting to watch.

Ok just got off the phone with a friend in Melbourne who works as an allied health professional / psychologist who says she's heard that the issue surrounding the divorce might have been infertility.

Her impression is that she's just trying to find a younger man to tide her over till her forties after which she'll go for an older divorced man who already has children etc.

Says she's seen it many times before.

Ok just got off the phone with a friend in Melbourne who works as an allied health professional / psychologist who says she's heard that the issue surrounding the divorce might have been infertility.

Her impression is that she's just trying to find a younger man to tide her over till her forties after which she'll go for an older divorced man who already has children etc.

Says she's seen it many times before.

I just don't understand why he'd go for such an older woman. There's literally no appeal to her. If she was a supermodel, I'd get it, but...

sjSDEbg.jpg

She has sex appeal. And her vulnerability and sluttiness might also appeal to some.

Cat is very far from unattractive.

Lawson on the other hand .... that big round Andrew Gaze head. What's the appeal there!

Lawson is not ugly but IMO he is lucky to have a beautiful woman like Cat

She's not 29...she's 31.

Cat did the dress thing on purpose, not an accident, she's actually crazy.

Sorry BUT I think this thread should be titled
Cat the shameless slut.

Her and Lawson.....

What disgraces.
I don't think she is a slut. I think she is somewhat desperate. Dropping the top of her dress & exposing her FAKE breasts was cringeworthy. It was so obviously NOT a mistake. She really has been going after him, full throttle. But as the saying goes, 'it takes two'.

Both are to blame equally.
Lawson should have set the boundaries with her from the start, and she has shamelessly flirted with him & pushed all of his buttons.
I agree. It takes TWO to cheat. I do think she has acted rather desperately though. Trying to win him over at all costs. He has been weak, and should have simply said NO! I don't dislike them for it. They are adults. Their choice. But the shit will hit the fan when they both get out lol.

I feel like Lawson is kind of vulnerable... and Cat is a predator. I bet he doesn't even understand his attraction to her because he is being manipulated.

Haha I felt embarrassed for Cat last night when she 'accidentally' flashed her fake boobs at Lawson. Desperate much?

She's a hot mess, her and her tramp stamp need to leave the BB house asap.

Plus the fact she took advantage of him when he was slurring his words. The guy was wasted. Sure he kissed her but she flashed her chest, pulled him onto her bed soon after and then said I love you. Vomit.

Back