Skip to main content

Bring Back The Dream with Roy & HG for Sochi 2014

Oh please yes,,,I miss them so, no games are as gripping without their insanity.

The last time was a hoot and a half - all that weird food that kept growing on their desk

Some of my favourite ever laughs involve them

THEY ARE BACK.....................

Yes, yes,yes - Roy & HG are back, on 10, with the winter games - I may have to phone 10 and congratulate them, they have seen the LIGHT...........

Yeah, piss taking...........go you good thing:)

Last edited:
THEY ARE BACK.....................

Yes, yes,yes - Roy & HG are back, on 10, with the winter games - I may have to phone 10 and congratulate them, they have seen the LIGHT...........

Yeah, piss taking...........go you good thing:)

Yey! ^
Can't wait for the Sochi Winter games to commence.

*We visited Sochi last year :) No one normally cares, but thought I would mention it with the games approaching!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg

RUSSIAN REVOLUTION

An Olympic Games wouldn’t be complete without their satirical commentary and Network Ten is partnering with Samsung to deliver audiences their unique insight on winter sport through a nightly show on TEN and via the dedicated Samsung Stadium app.
Roy and H.G’s Russian Revolution will be broadcast every night on TEN during the games as part of the network’s flagship daily Olympics prime-time program Sochi Live.
In front of a live studio audience, Roy and H.G. will share their passion for green and gold on snow and ice.
Ready for Russia, the ever rampaging Roy Slaven said: “TEN has given us a great opportunity to look closely at the new Russia and to catch up with old friends newly released from prison. This will be a great games for our Australian winter superstars like Dale Begg-Smith and to unearth new stars the world is yet to hear about.”
On covering another Olympic Games, H.G. Nelson said: “It's a dream come true to be back at the Olympic coalface. There is no greater thrill in the world of sport than seeing young, fit Australians wearing the green and gold standing on the top step of the podium, wearing medals and grinning.”

Russian Revolution

Join The Audience

How would you like to be perched on the peaks of the Sochi snowfields in Russia to see the best of the 2014 Olympic Winter Games? Well, we can't afford to send you there, but we can offer you the chance to join Roy & HG for their take on the world's premier winter sports minus the chill factor? Australia's Dr Zhivago, H.G. Nelson and the man known across Asia as the Lord of the Luge, Rampaging Roy 'Vladimir' Slaven invite you to join them in the comforts of their chalet at the South Yarra studios of Network Ten in Melbourne for not one but two great shows — "The Ice Stream" @ Samsung Stadium and "Russian Revolution".

Most nights you'll need to be at the studios by 6.45pm

First, you will be immersed in the "The Ice Stream" @ Samsung Stadium - an online offering — to whet the appetite of the most ardent sports fans with commentary and some of Sochi's most awesome offerings.

Audience members will then be released for a quick break and a bite to eat with the Sochi sausage sizzle. Following a snag and a soft drink audience will return to studio for some live sporting action and then it's a return to the chalet for the piece de resistance with Roy & HG wrapping up with the Russian Revolution - a snow-capped bonanza that Vladimir Putin himself would find hard to resist!

Filling out this form is not a confirmation of your booking, please wait to receive a confirmation before attending.

http://tenplay.com.au/sport/russian-revolution/get-involved/join-the-audience

Back