Skip to main content

Big Brother UK 2017 - BB18

I am SO excited!

:)

I'm really on the fence with this series... I think if they are in fact being at least a tiny bit honest in the way the series is being marketed I may be able to stomach more than just a handful of episodes this series... That said I'm really not sure that much has changed...

18921057_1625837240834853_3086784328637140252_o.jpg

Here's the diary room chair

vomit

upload_2017-6-5_23-25-16.png

Oh dear. What a mess. :hilarious:

Attachments

• upload_2017-6-5_23-24-34.png
    upload_2017-6-5_23-24-34.png
    443 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:
LOL. I lost it at the end of Ellie's VT.

"If that orange man can win president, maybe I can win Big Brother"

Recurring question fellow BBUK-Sufferers: Does anyone have a link pertaining to this particular season?

Thanks in a advance! :joyful:

Well, two episodes in and my fav is Ellie and least is Sukvinder. Love the house, not a fan of the splitting in two, but think the right people were chosen for exhile.[DOUBLEPOST=1496797341][/DOUBLEPOST]
Recurring question fellow BBUK-Sufferers: Does anyone have a link pertaining to this particular season?

Thanks in a advance! :joyful:
I watch it on YouTube, just search... Full episodes are usually posted quickly.

Well, two episodes in and my fav is Ellie and least is Sukvinder. Love the house, not a fan of the splitting in two, but think the right people were chosen for exhile.[DOUBLEPOST=1496797341][/DOUBLEPOST]
I watch it on YouTube, just search... Full episodes are usually posted quickly.

Thanks for the heads-up Atlanta Rose, I'm good so far courtesy of Lindsay. Problem is, the usual 'reliable' YouTube channels have a tendency to disappear. I blame it on Donald Trump of course... just to be on the safe side :)

FIRST IMPRESSIONS

There is a God. I have returned to the church - or should that in the spirit of PC be mosque? That thing with the long black hair and black hat did NOT become house ruler or whatever his station is. I swear, he would have done my head in within the first 20 minutes and another perfectly good smart TV would have flown out of the window.

So we have pretty boy stripper with lots of writing on his body and vast empty spaces between his ears, needless to say, he'll be around for a very long time.

The other guy I noticed is the old geezer, I think Joe is his name... hard to tell what he's really about, but if they give him a chance for about three or four weeks, he could make a good HM.

Oh, and then there is that youngish Japanese, American, German guy, he looks interesting but that's the problem, we don't like intelligent guys, do we? He'll be gone long before tattoo guy.

Now to the women:

I like Ellie Young a lot, at least until she starts pissing me off, but I have hopes for her. Though I have no idea what she's saying, I love her accent and she seems real as in real, I happen to like that.

The Queen of the show must surely be Ms Manchester with plenty of body but little fabric to cover it.... but you gotta admit she's sexy as hell and why should always the women get all the eye-candy anyway? Isn't that sexist and racist and well you know all the other things we normal decent, god fearing, tax-paying citizens are being excused of.
Besides, if some anorexic American 'celebrities' as in pop stars can lay claim to paying tribute to the murdered victims of the 'incident' in Manchester - why not a true Manchesterine? There.

I like the Mother and daughter, they seem quite sincere too.

Ok, then we have the married couple, the Buddhists (just covering my ass here again) - I suspect again that in the spirit of PC and Multiculturalism (what is that anyway) - they'll be hanging around for a while.

And then there are the Birds of Paradise - I think they said they were from Algeria and NO! I am NOT A RACIST but when you need to wear a uniform to set yourself apart from the rest, I tend to get a bit suspicious. They remind me a bit of our own, over-exposed birds of paradise like
Yassmin Abdel Magied, who insists that Islam is the most Feminist religion

1487829088510.jpg

or Tasneem Chopra, who proposes that free speech in this country should be curbed

maxresdefault.jpg

or another mislead, brainwashed, empty-headed, on Australian TV overexposed SJW

fe5bdc0991adc97aef5fe4f46fe10d3d

I personally find it quite silly that women should dress up with silly head dresses when underneath they probably have beautiful, natural hair.
Well who knows, maybe god screwed up when he made those women just like he did when he created men with a foreskin.

Let the fun and bitching begin!! YAY!!

What is it with women from the UK and wearing those skimpy clothes,she might as well have gone naked

Don't like Joe - when he went about kissing everyone it was all about allowing them to experience him, and he didn't even look at any of them. He struggles to be alpha male already, just from the way he met buggalugs and took him away to have wine with him, and seemed a bit sulky before that, probably because the boys didn't just raise him up as leader... I think, from 10 seconds of body language.

Don't like Joe - when he went about kissing everyone it was all about allowing them to experience him, and he didn't even look at any of them. He struggles to be alpha male already, just from the way he met buggalugs and took him away to have wine with him, and seemed a bit sulky before that, probably because the boys didn't just raise him up as leader... I think, from 10 seconds of body language.
wasnt there another bald man,recently looked very similar to Joe? The UK have some weird people there,it's like another planet

Early days obviously but I'm really liking this group. If(And it is a big if unfortunately) the producers just let the dynamics of this group grow naturally I think we could end up with a good season. The producers are likely to lose patience, however, and throw a big twist or throw in some intruders on strict instructions to stir things up which generally ruins it.

SECOND IMPRESSIONS:

Tom is a dick, the Welsh guy with the tatts who can't even sing. He is arrogant and he thinks he's the guy... what's his name again... oh yes, GOD!

Arthur is a dick. How many times does he have to say that he likes a good joke but not a bad joke? And who btw, actually decides which is a good and which is a bad joke?

Then there is Keiran I think his name is... what or who is he? Is he an aside or a prop or maybe he works in the kitchen because I haven't sen anyone doing any cooking yet, oh wait, a couple of the girls where almost amputating their fingers in an attempt to cut carrots, my bad. One was poor Ellie... silly girl, why must you get drunk the first night and get your heart shattered by Mr Superman?

I am still impressed with the Manchester Queen, wait, I think I can find her name 'Chanelle' yes. Think of her what you may, but she comes across as honest and uncomplicated, no false bone in her body... if you can find them.

Mother and daughter, I think they have different names seem ok as does the Rebecca Jane sleuth - can't see any pretence there yet.
But what about the birds of paradise? It took me almost two days that they were the black girls with long hair after they'd unrobed their regalia. They do look better this way but I fear that the one with the big as (sorry, that's the only way I can distinguish them at this stage) - well, the one with the big as ha claws, the kind we have seen before on BBUK - just wait til they come out and all hell will break lose.

There is however lurking in the back of the dangerous Sukhvinder... boy, is she a nasty piece of work. It would be nice to see those two in a cat-fight to the death better sooner than later because nothing much seems to happen on the show so far.
Barring that I can quite easily see that she straps her husband on the x-cross and gives him a good lashing because, well because she can. Weird relationship that- isn't HE supposed to be the man? Well maybe they've changed some of the rules over night because of the elections and political correctness etc. It's a fast moving world indeed.

The big question now - is it worth spending 45 mins on Bots? Th first installment was disappointing.

Early days obviously but I'm really liking this group. If(And it is a big if unfortunately) the producers just let the dynamics of this group grow naturally I think we could end up with a good season. The producers are likely to lose patience, however, and throw a big twist or throw in some intruders on strict instructions to stir things up which generally ruins it.
Same!

I am two eps in an ADDICTED!

I haven't got favs or least favs yet. But I am sure that will change.

FIRST IMPRESSIONS
I personally find it quite silly that women should dress up with silly head dresses when underneath they probably have beautiful, natural hair.
Well who knows, maybe god screwed up when he made those women just like he did when he created men with a foreskin.

Let the fun and bitching begin!! YAY!!

You're back for another year and still fixated on Islam I see. One post in and you got to open your trusty hijab file!

I personally find it quite silly that some don't respect choice when it comes to what a woman chooses to wear. Oh and my partner has a beautiful foreskin, not sure why you view a foreskin as a flaw...

I think Vinda or Imran might be in trouble, especially Imran. Brown people are always going home early on bbuk, and apart from one opinion on being hardworking, which only came out for a task, and getting henpecked, i don't think he has contributed much, and I started out being disposed to liking him. Vinda is often right, but she steps heavily.

So Ms Sukhvinder is already losing the plot... if ever she had one that is.

Yesterday, she expressed to her impotent husband that she wouldn't bow down to anyone because she wanted to remain being herself or some such rubbish.
Now the question I have here is - is she not aware that she is partaking in a game show were certain rules are imposed on the participants?
Yes I know, one of the Nigerian Queens said the same thing but strangely, despite her royalty she is unable to pronounce the word ask and uses aks instead. So let's just look at those geniuses for a moment without rosy glasses.

Now let's see what happened with Sukhvinder and Rebecca Jane today.
Sukhvinder at breakfast expressly 'asked for Rebecca's' OPINION' regarding the make-up debate from the previous day. Don't believe me? Watch it again, I did it three times just to make sure I got my facts right.
However, Sukhvinder's real intention from the beginning had been to tell Rebecca off in as nasty a way as possible and of course - in public.... because that's where you get most exposure. After having tried all kinds of stupid tactics unsuccessfully, she played the race card - surprise, surprise. When that fell apart in the end, she did what the Snowflake gen aka Millenials do, she started crying.

The big mystery for me is how can she be a Millennial when apparently she's already 38? Was there time travel involved? Can they do that sort of a thing these days? Scary shit, 38 year old snowflakes, no more place to hide.

So what happens next is that Kayleigh brushes her long hair in the kitchen.

I personally don't like that sort of thing at all, nor do I like it when people sit on tables or place their feet on tables etc. - I consider it simply rude and unhygienic.

The situation however is, this is the BB house and even if you take an individual to the side where no one else can hear and politely complain to the culprit, you're liable to end up with a dagger in your back. It's part of the game.

Apparently not for Ms Sukhvinder however, because let's just say it out loud, the bitch has her own rules in the sense of it's my way or the highway. So despite of her previous fight with Rebecca having ended in tears, she wasn't satisfied, she had to pick a fight with Kayleigh.

Now fellow BB sufferers, if you all think this is proper behaviour and makes the show great because of the friction it causes, then I will bravely and bluntly suggest to bring the one and only Helen back - even if it's only for a couple of days. We'd have friction and entertainment and I can promise you, Helen would sort that Sukhvinder bitch out in no time.

If you must know, I have already erected an altar on which I shall sacrifice goats and virgins to appease the gods to evict that bitch from hell. :rage::rage::rage:

You're back for another year and still fixated on Islam I see. One post in and you got to open your trusty hijab file!

I personally find it quite silly that some don't respect choice when it comes to what a woman chooses to wear. Oh and my partner has a beautiful foreskin, not sure why you view a foreskin as a flaw...

Well well, it didn't take you long to empty your cauldron of purulence to pay us all a visit and try to poison us. FYI, you are two days late and for that alone you should be fined.

So, let me TRY and make sense out of your imbecilic tripe, nice and easy, one by one... you know, just like way back in school.... if you actually went to one because I'm certainly not getting the impression that your reading skills are up to scratch... or maybe it's the vino or you accidentally swallowed the opium dosage that was intended for your poor, long suffering mate - no wait, who does that remind me of??

Of course - Imran and Sukhvinder. That can't be a coincidence...

But back to topic: Firstly, if you want to talk about Islam to me I expect you to explain to me what in your mind Islam actually means... that's only the beginning, be forewarned.

Secondly, nowhere in my posts did I mention the hijab (see this is why I am not so impressed with your reading skills).

Thirdly, what you find silly or not really doesn't interest me at all. Tell it to your chickens or cows or whatever you're breeding.

And finally, unlike most poor suckers who apparently were created by that old drunk who had a son by the name of Jesus, yes, he was an old drunk if only you cared to read the history books you might get a glimpse just what chaos he created - but, who am I talking to, a semi literate... anyway, unlike most of those poor suckers, I was actually created by none other then the great Zeus himself ergo, or in simpler terms for you Dear, I am an unadulterated male - go on, get the dictionary out, it means I am all in one piece, pure, pristine and beautiful. Who do you think sat for the sculpture of Adonis?? Forgive me, I can tell I'm straining your limited knowledge of well... pretty much everything again.

But let us not be enemies, here is my suggestion and you may take it or leave it:

Should you have ANY questions about what you so carelessly call Islam or anything related to it or any other religion for that matter, I will be happy to answer your questions via PM only and as an extra bonus just for you, I will keep my replies to the most basic English that has ever been spoken.
Furthermore, because I actually really AM a gentleman, I will remain courteous in our dialogue even if you (as you are known for) behave like a complete ***** - I promise.

If this well meant and sincere offer doesn't please you, I'd suggest you take leave now and never come back into my posts - anything you might try and stir up will simply be ignored and if you have any memories at all, you should remember that I stick to my word.

So, off you go, shoo.... and don't forget the broom you came riding in on.

A_cackling_witch_riding_her_broomstick_with_her_cat_111024-213476-214009.jpg

Well well, it didn't take you long to empty your cauldron of purulence to pay us all a visit and try to poison us. FYI, you are two days late and for that alone you should be fined.

Empty my cauldron of purulence and try and poison you? It's actually called a response.

So, let me TRY and make sense out of your imbecilic tripe, nice and easy, one by one... you know, just like way back in school.... if you actually went to one because I'm certainly not getting the impression that your reading skills are up to scratch... or maybe it's the vino or you accidentally swallowed the opium dosage that was intended for your poor, long suffering mate - no wait, who does that remind me of??

Of course - Imran and Sukhvinder. That can't be a coincidence...

My post was a very short response questioning your need to post pics disrespecting a woman's choice when it comes to dressing, and your anger at the poor foreskin.

But back to topic: Firstly, if you want to talk about Islam to me I expect you to explain to me what in your mind Islam actually means... that's only the beginning, be forewarned.

Firstly: I didn't want to talk to you about Islam, I was just pointing YOU are (once again) talking about it.

Secondly, nowhere in my posts did I mention the hijab (see this is why I am not so impressed with your reading skills).

Thirdly, what you find silly or not really doesn't interest me at all. Tell it to your chickens or cows or whatever you're breeding.

Secondly: A picture speaks a thousand words

Thirdly: Your absolute wall of words in response to my two very short paragraphs suggests what I find silly interests you a great deal.

And finally, unlike most poor suckers who apparently were created by that old drunk who had a son by the name of Jesus, yes, he was an old drunk if only you cared to read the history books you might get a glimpse just what chaos he created - but, who am I talking to, a semi literate... anyway, unlike most of those poor suckers, I was actually created by none other then the great Zeus himself ergo, or in simpler terms for you Dear, I am an unadulterated male - go on, get the dictionary out, it means I am all in one piece, pure, pristine and beautiful. Who do you think sat for the sculpture of Adonis?? Forgive me, I can tell I'm straining your limited knowledge of well... pretty much everything again.

You are really fixated on religion aren't you? How exhausting for you.

But let us not be enemies, here is my suggestion and you may take it or leave it:

Should you have ANY questions about what you so carelessly call Islam or anything related to it or any other religion for that matter, I will be happy to answer your questions via PM only and as an extra bonus just for you, I will keep my replies to the most basic English that has ever been spoken.
Furthermore, because I actually really AM a gentleman, I will remain courteous in our dialogue even if you (as you are known for) behave like a complete ***** - I promise.

Given that you make as much sense as a reindeer with three legs on a stripper pole you have zero chance of ever receiving a PM from me requesting your private views.

If this well meant and sincere offer doesn't please you, I'd suggest you take leave now and never come back into my posts - anything you might try and stir up will simply be ignored and if you have any memories at all, you should remember that I stick to my word.

So, off you go, shoo.... and don't forget the broom you came riding in on.

A_cackling_witch_riding_her_broomstick_with_her_cat_111024-213476-214009.jpg

If you post utter nonsense on a public Big Brother site you need to be prepared to defend your views. If you don't have the foreskin for it, then its you who needs to shoo.

>insert searched foreskin pic here<

I just love this show, I really do. Just caught up on today's offerings, my opinion so far:-

Love

Chanelle - fun, naughty and great to watch

Arfur- opinionated, direct and argumentative (my favourite qualities)
Rebecca - totes get the make up addiction. I would no more go to a job interview without make up than fly
Raph - just a sweet boy and I do love a sweet boy

Loath

Suvinda - she is just a whiney pain in the arse who turns on the tears when challenged.

Imran - grow a pair mate, just grow a pair

Great outcome for the first eviction, I won't reveal it just in case I spoil it for others.

Back