Skip to main content

Big Brother UK 2016 - Starts 7th June 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
More stuff:
http://www.tellymix.co.uk/reality-t...brother-2016-first-look-shows-two-houses.html

bbuk-house-pictures-1.jpg

Just metres away, in a brand new second house, are 'the others'. The newly built separate house is a first for Big Brother UK although doesn't seem to have as many home comforts as the main house.
bb-map-v2.jpg

bbuk-house-pictures-2.jpg

glass bit kinda creeps me, but i reckon it might go frosty like the one in bbau2012?
There doesn't appear to be a blind or a roller door so I assume so, they need some way to keep the HMs locked away so they can change the house

Backyard looks nice. The rest is ugly as fuck.

Here's the bedroom. Prepare for some negotiating over who has to share with whom...
I wonder if we'll get another HM that shows their true colours when it comes to the sleeping arrangements like Cristian did last year.

He raced to get a double bed, failing to realise that he would have to share. And then when he realised he had to share with Joel, he went all homophobic claiming guys shouldn't sleep in the same bed as one another and was quite put out that none of the girls wanted to swap with Joel. I think his ego took a hit on that first night.

Last edited:
I actually like the new house design. It's the perfect level of zany the show is used to. At least it's not a clusterfuck of ornaments like it's felt in the last few seasons. I'm keen for this. Will definitely watch up until the launch of BBUS and see which cast is more appealing to watch.

...if the studio is split into two houses with their own gardens and outdoor smoking areas it will hardly be a secret to the housemates that there is another secret house for the obvious reason that some of you have stated... it's all over the Internet... but also because they would easily be able to hear each other and would be able to call out to each other 'over the fence' so to speak just as someone called out from outside the studio that time in a previous season... so the 'housemates being shocked by a secret house' scenario shouldn't even be part of the show at all methinks!... cheers.

The layout of the houses probably makes communication difficult between the two as the garden of the new house is on the opposite side of the house to the main garden, whilst the main living areas of the two houses won't be back to back either - the new house is in a completely separate building only joined to the main house by a corridor building.

The bigger problem is the fact that on launch night when HMs go into the house rather than there being a bit of rigging and blue sky there is a big second story building there. They can't hide that from even the thickest of housemates!

The layout of the houses probably makes communication difficult between the two as the garden of the new house is on the opposite side of the house to the main garden, whilst the main living areas of the two houses won't be back to back either - the new house is in a completely separate building only joined to the main house by a corridor building.

The bigger problem is the fact that on launch night when HMs go into the house rather than there being a bit of rigging and blue sky there is a big second story building there. They can't hide that from even the thickest of housemates!
i dont think theyll try and hide it, just hide who is in there and what theyre doing

To be fair based on those latest pics the eviction stage is going to be very enclosed so as long as they don't put the stairs up to the new house they could probably get away with it, especially as the door will likely be a screen.

They so should have covered the eviction area too though - not enclosed it completely but just something to keep the rain out like the FNL arena used to have.

Also the more I look at the new house the more it frustrates me they didn't knock down the old house years ago and rebuild so it could have a full second floor.

More pics from Tellymix of the almost complete house and set:
View attachment 51536

View attachment 51537
Look at the bottom of that photo, under the "Others" garden, is that a door? Maybe that'll be the proper entrance to the "others" house.

And then there's the black door on the edge of that front wall, which leads to another door, maybe the house entrance? IDK but it looks like they got rid of the BB eye for the hosts entrance to the auditorium, which is a shame because I liked the spinning eye door.

big-brother-house-2016-p2.jpg

Yeah it a door, this is photo during construction.

Also to be noted, the other house doesn't have a net over it, do you think they'll put one on?

Do they do that because of birds?

big-brother-house-2016-p2.jpg

Yeah it a door, this is photo during construction.

Also to be noted, the other house doesn't have a net over it, do you think they'll put one on?

Do they do that because of birds?
i remember reading they had it because peope were throwing tennis balls over?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back