Skip to main content

Big Brother Canada 2016: featuring Tim Dormer, Nikki Grahame and some Canadians

How they voted.

Canada - Nick & Phil (Yeah right, not by twitter etc it wasn't)
Mitch - Nick & Phil (Bros were shocked)
Raul - Kelsey
Maddy - Nick & Phil
Jared - Kelsey
Nikki - Nick & Phil (Bros were shocked or shocked that they were about to win)
Joel - Nick & Phil

That's all the votes that were mentioned.

What happens when Tim is bored.

Waynes%20World_zpsjnaaoytn.png

He looks like Dana Carvey from Wayne's World

How they voted.

Mitch - Nick & Phil (Bros were shocked)
Raul - Kelsey
Maddy - Nick & Phil
Jared - Kelsey
Nikki - Nick & Phil (Bros were shocked or shocked that they were about to win)
Joel - Nick & Phil

That's all the votes that were mentioned.
arisa said Tim and Cass voted for the brotherd

Reactions: Kaz
No conspiracy theories required - Tim just didn't know his stuff although he should have been smart enough to just put the evictees up for every other week and then if that was wrong switch them for the alternate weeks.

Although not my winner of choice I think everyone pretty much got what they wanted out of the final three. Although I don't think Tim threw it at all I do genuinely believe he was happy to let someone else having the feeling of winning, and the Brothers (well, Phils) reaction at winning is how you want a winner to react. I think Kelsey was also in it to make the final two rather than win and her victory came quite literally in the final HoH comp, which yet again Phil completely blew.

Overall though a season made by Nikki and Tim, and without them I do think it was a bit lacking for what we expect of Big Brother Canada - it didn't have the stand out moments last year had. However a subpar BB Canada is still the best version around and I look forward to it's return far more than I look forward to any version still to air this year.

Tim gave up in favor of Kelsey. That's quitting.

He did say on the feeds to Cass that there was someone who loves him back in Australia and he wouldn't want to hurt her.

He also did vote in an Australian election unless he refused to do so when they voted on his season of BB Aus. They made a big deal of bringing in the candidate videos and ballots.if Tim refused to vote we didn't see it.

How they voted.

Of course they got Canada's vote. Tim may have got the most votes overall but he's ineligble at that point and there is no way Kelsey would have got more votes than the Brothers.

Did anyone get blocked by 'fans' talking about BBCAN.

I did, by about 10 of them. :roflmao:

My twitter name isn't a name usually associated with my usual username.

Maybe I pissed off some of you here over in twitterland. :eek:

A few years ago Ben from BBAU 2012, blocked me. :)

The puzzle part of the opening HoH section was ok, but just running back and forth with a cup of water?

The puzzle part of the opening HoH section was ok, but just running back and forth with a cup of water?

That's a common part of some challenges in NA Big Brothers. You run back and forth with a liquid, filling up a container so you can grab the contents therein and win the challenge.

That's a common part of some challenges in NA Big Brothers. You run back and forth with a liquid, filling up a container so you can grab the contents therein and win the challenge.

Yes, but it could be on a slippery surface or something, a bit of a twist at least. The puzzle part really decided it.

I still think the US version tends to have better casts, even last year's had more characters than this one such as Vanessa, Da'Vonne, Austin, Liz. Most of the Canadians in this version are not that interesting. Loveita and Cassandra are probably the only Canadians from this season that I would put in an All Stars.

Apparently they don't do an audience's favourite award in the CAN version, which surprised me as they seem to do everything else the US one does.

Possibly Canadians are so vanilla that they had to go tointernational seasons to liven it up.

Did anyone get blocked by 'fans' talking about BBCAN.

I did, by about 10 of them. :roflmao:

My twitter name isn't a name usually associated with my usual username.

Maybe I pissed off some of you here over in twitterland. :eek:

A few years ago Ben from BBAU 2012, blocked me. :)

Haha no but I'd love to watch you upsetting them.

No conspiracy theories required - Tim just didn't know his stuff although he should have been smart enough to just put the evictees up for every other week and then if that was wrong switch them for the alternate weeks.

Although not my winner of choice I think everyone pretty much got what they wanted out of the final three. Although I don't think Tim threw it at all I do genuinely believe he was happy to let someone else having the feeling of winning, and the Brothers (well, Phils) reaction at winning is how you want a winner to react. I think Kelsey was also in it to make the final two rather than win and her victory came quite literally in the final HoH comp, which yet again Phil completely blew.

Overall though a season made by Nikki and Tim, and without them I do think it was a bit lacking for what we expect of Big Brother Canada - it didn't have the stand out moments last year had. However a subpar BB Canada is still the best version around and I look forward to it's return far more than I look forward to any version still to air this year.
It was pretty dumb that he didn't have Kelsey next to loveita when he was doing it

I was a bit dissapointed with that to be honest - usually the first part of the final HoH comp are endurance based which can go on for hours until the other two give up - this was just a race.

Loved the "hologram" of Arisa though for the third party.

I did. To me it looked like he quit.

If he was gonna just give up why didn't he let Cass take a shot instead?

This smells all kind of fishy to me.

You were right I think! Saw an interview Tim did where he pretty much said he bowed out. To me it seemed almost like he didn't want to 'win' hoh, he thought the person who did would take him along. And then it'd be poetic beating them. That's the feeling I got anyway. He said stuff like he could see how much they wanted it blah blah but I felt that was a front. If it is true I'd be pissed if I was Cass.

Back