Skip to main content

Big Brother Australia - Official Fan Group

Those type of comments made me need to leave those groups.
Yeah I quit it too. There were also quite a few cluey people there as well, like-minded people who hate Seven't format and pre-recording, and the awful F3. But it's all done and dusted now. Pfft.

Idiocy is everywhere. Saw it this week with articles posted about how the winner of Squid Games hadn't yet received their winnings despite it being filmed months ago - a completely normal practice which has been the case in television for decades, but no - people can't accept that and demand sources and evidence and when confronted with it claim it's just anecdotal and they need more proof.

Idiocy is everywhere. Saw it this week with articles posted about how the winner of Squid Games hadn't yet received their winnings despite it being filmed months ago - a completely normal practice which has been the case in television for decades, but no - people can't accept that and demand sources and evidence and when confronted with it claim it's just anecdotal and they need more proof.
I explained to my group of friends how Australian Survivor currently films fake reactions of the finalists winning (as MANY reality Tv shows have been doing for years, such as TBL and MCA) and my friend tried to explain to her family how this worked when watching this year's Survivor Au finale. She was heavily berated by her family for thinking that this was real lol. Luckily I had JLP's tweet confirming it to save her.

Back