Skip to main content

Game (BBB Forum) Big Brother: The Experience

Bertrendo

Eye1-640x360.jpg

Big Brother: The Experience
Basic Format

A group of Housemates will enter the Big Brother House for three weeks to battle it out to be crowed the winner of Big Brother. Throughout the weeks, the Housmates will be set tasks to win rewards such as immunity, freedom and most of all power. Housemates will nominate each other for eviction and the eviction result will be decided through a public forum vote - where they will be voting to evict.

New Format Twists
This year, Big Brother has a big twist that no will expect but you will have to wait and see

If you'd like to be a Housemate on Big Brother: The Experience, please fill in this application form an return it to me via PM before Wednesday 8th July.

Name:
Why should Big Brother pick you to be a Housemate?
Give Big Brother an interesting fact about yourself:
How willing are you to go behind backs and battle to win the game?

Good luck with this game @Bertrendo. I hope it is a bit more successful than last year's one. This game can be fun but it does get heated and emotional at times as well so be warned potential HM's. You have to realise it is just a game and don't take anything personal. I learnt that the hard way. :shy:

This time I am happy just to be a spectator. :) Though I'm not sure previous HM's are even eligible to go in, lol.

Good luck with this game @Bertrendo. I hope it is a bit more successful than last year's one. This game can be fun but it does get heated and emotional at times as well so be warned potential HM's. You have to realise it is just a game and don't take anything personal. I learnt that the hard way. :shy:

This time I am happy just to be a spectator. :) Though I'm not sure previous HM's are even eligible to go in, lol.
No they are allowed to participate, if they want

OK, let me just remind everyone I am in no association with this thread, my sister who views the forums most of the time had told me about this thread and to take a look at it. Before you make any speculation that this is me once more, let me remind you I made the decision to end the old game after chatting with @reepbot, I believe it was a good choice and I would NEVER continue it again.

Whoever has created this I hope you didn't create this just to cause controversy with me and bring other users to speculate this because I am over with this game, however on the other note if it had nothing to do with what I just stated than I wish you good luck in management of this thread, I hope it doesn't turn out like the old one.

OK, let me just remind everyone I am in no association with this thread, my sister who views the forums most of the time had told me about this thread and to take a look at it. Before you make any speculation that this is me once more, let me remind you I made the decision to end the old game after chatting with @reepbot, I believe it was a good choice and I would NEVER continue it again.

Whoever has created this I hope you didn't create this just to cause controversy with me and bring other users to speculate this because I am over with this game, however on the other note if it had nothing to do with what I just stated than I wish you good luck in management of this thread, I hope it doesn't turn out like the old one.

No it wasn't to cause controversy, I really thought a forum Big Brother would be really fun. (I have planned how this will work so it won't become a train wreck

Back