Skip to main content

Bachelorette US

OMG, my freaking Fetch TV died this afternoon so my recordings are dead, and I need to catch up on my other shows. I'm so annoyed.

OMG, my freaking Fetch TV died this afternoon so my recordings are dead, and I need to catch up on my other shows. I'm so annoyed.

How annoying. Are they gone permanently or can they be recovered? I have no idea how FetchTV works.

Even when eliminated you can still tramp back to the house through the woods in the dark and bang on the door like psycho.

All that dude drama aside, she sure pashes a lot of guys back to back and in quick succession. It made me want to vom, seriously. I actually had to stop watching.

Anyone watch this crap last night? Talk about drawn out dramz. JoHo was only going to be happy with two potential proposals, greedy bitch LOL.

She's a master manipulator, that one.

I had to laugh as I didn't watch that show but found out who she chose as I was watching Good Morning America at some silly hour this morning at work. They played the final scenes and that was enough for me. Jojo, nasally and rife with vocal fry. Yikes.

Back