Skip to main content

Bachelor In Paradise 2018

Oh come on Mr Sticky...you can do it! It's going to be a crazy fun ride....hopefully. I am surprised Jarrod has signed up for more so soon though.

...haha!... seriously FatPants... I really don't think that I could tolerate Jarrod again... he would just do my head in big time... all I hope is for the sanity of all on the island is that Jarrod takes enough seeds this time lol!... seeds that actually grow really easily... I just couldn't take another 'piss-pot-gate' again... I just couldn't... cheers.

...haha!... seriously FatPants... I really don't think that I could tolerate Jarrod again... he would just do my head in big time... all I hope is for the sanity of all on the island is that Jarrod takes enough seeds this time lol!... seeds that actually grow really easily... I just couldn't take another 'piss-pot-gate' again... I just couldn't... cheers.
But he might only last a week! And you will miss out on all the fun.

Don't let sooky Jarrod put you off.....this format won't suite stalking and weeping, he will only be a bit part.
I can imagine Laurina, who will become Queen of paradise, she will sort him.
And if not her, then her rougher minion Keira will tell him to suck it up buttercup.
After all both have come through the jungle.
Expect you will likely get a 2nd dose of Jen too Sticky....she needs to run away from slimeball Blake

Yeah, the new people each week are asked by the host “who are you hoping to meet?” before they “enter” and they usually (always) pick someone who is already there or coming. I’m not sure many of the Bachelorettes are going to want Jarrod

But he might only last a week! And you will miss out on all the fun.

Don't let sooky Jarrod put you off.....this format won't suite stalking and weeping, he will only be a bit part.
I can imagine Laurina, who will become Queen of paradise, she will sort him.
And if not her, then her rougher minion Keira will tell him to suck it up buttercup.
After all both have come through the jungle.
Expect you will likely get a 2nd dose of Jen too Sticky....she needs to run away from slimeball Blake

...actually FatPants and kxk... you both have great points there... why let him spoil the potential long term fun of it all?... okay... I'm in... and... I will love it if Jen comes onto the show... she's great fun... thanks for giving me the pep talks my friends... cheers.

I hope there is an open bar because they are casting the thirstiest of the thirsty.

------

New names added to the cast list for Bachelor in Paradise, reports
OH, boy — Bachelor in Paradise is set to get explosive. Here are the names of the new castmates set to join Keira, Apollo, Tara and Michael.

According to New Idea, fan favourite ‘villain’ Blake Colman, Sam Cochrane and nice guy Luke McLeod — who all tried to woo Sophie Monk on the most recent season of The Bachelorette — have all been spotted arriving in Fiji ahead of filming.

9730d4ed760e0e7fd1d590fd3bbf0198

‘Uncle’ Sam will be hoping for better luck with the Paradise ladies. Source: Ten.Source:Supplied

1b88a316100d0a6f57ccde5599d0f30d

‘Villain’ Blake may find his match in Keira. Source: Ten.Source:Supplied

Matty J’s top-four pick Florence Moerenhout will reportedly also be heading to the Mango resort, along with Leah Costa and Elora Mugler.

fb8547b38220581d01c60d2c637bc7cd

Elora was dumped by Matty J on The Bachelor. Source: TenSource:Supplied

ded208fe7c24f5284db9942de22e8e8d

Florence made it all the way to Matty J’s top four. Source: TenSource:Supplied

According to the publication, even 2016 Bachelor Richie Strahan will be appearing on the show, despite the former Bachelor’s repeated denials.

When approached for comment, Channel Ten refused to confirm or deny the latest rumours.

“Laurina, Keira, Tara, Davey, Michael and Apollo have been confirmed as the first six Bachelor in Paradise participants,” a Ten spokesman told news.com.au.

“Ten will neither confirm or deny further speculation, but can reveal that many more of Australia’s favourite Bachelor characters are ready to head to the tropical resort in Paradise. Let the games of love begin.”

One person who definitely won’t be heading to Paradise is season one Bachelorette winner Sasha Mielczarek, who took a cheeky swipe at the other contestants when asked about it by Fitzy and Wippa last week.

“I have been asked [to do the show] a couple of times ... but some of us are busy doing a 9-5 job,” he told the Nova hosts.

“I think I might just try meeting a girl at a pub, you know, a standard process.”

Source

is richie emotionally and mentally ready to be doing the bachelor thing again or have the producers flashed some money under his eyes so that they can exploit him?

I hope there is an open bar because they are casting the thirstiest of the thirsty.

------

New names added to the cast list for Bachelor in Paradise, reports
OH, boy — Bachelor in Paradise is set to get explosive. Here are the names of the new castmates set to join Keira, Apollo, Tara and Michael.

According to New Idea, fan favourite ‘villain’ Blake Colman, Sam Cochrane and nice guy Luke McLeod — who all tried to woo Sophie Monk on the most recent season of The Bachelorette — have all been spotted arriving in Fiji ahead of filming.

9730d4ed760e0e7fd1d590fd3bbf0198

‘Uncle’ Sam will be hoping for better luck with the Paradise ladies. Source: Ten.Source:Supplied

1b88a316100d0a6f57ccde5599d0f30d

‘Villain’ Blake may find his match in Keira. Source: Ten.Source:Supplied

Matty J’s top-four pick Florence Moerenhout will reportedly also be heading to the Mango resort, along with Leah Costa and Elora Mugler.

fb8547b38220581d01c60d2c637bc7cd

Elora was dumped by Matty J on The Bachelor. Source: TenSource:Supplied

ded208fe7c24f5284db9942de22e8e8d

Florence made it all the way to Matty J’s top four. Source: TenSource:Supplied

According to the publication, even 2016 Bachelor Richie Strahan will be appearing on the show, despite the former Bachelor’s repeated denials.

When approached for comment, Channel Ten refused to confirm or deny the latest rumours.

“Laurina, Keira, Tara, Davey, Michael and Apollo have been confirmed as the first six Bachelor in Paradise participants,” a Ten spokesman told news.com.au.

“Ten will neither confirm or deny further speculation, but can reveal that many more of Australia’s favourite Bachelor characters are ready to head to the tropical resort in Paradise. Let the games of love begin.”

One person who definitely won’t be heading to Paradise is season one Bachelorette winner Sasha Mielczarek, who took a cheeky swipe at the other contestants when asked about it by Fitzy and Wippa last week.

“I have been asked [to do the show] a couple of times ... but some of us are busy doing a 9-5 job,” he told the Nova hosts.

“I think I might just try meeting a girl at a pub, you know, a standard process.”

Source
Blake has an AVO out on him, so he shouldn't even be considered to be on the show.

Early cannon fodder, Blake and Sam will get booted 1st, and i hope brought back to earth, how these creeps have such tickets on themselves ......realistic though, real life douche bags abound with nothing to offer but a huge ego

Elora will seduce her way to the final

Will Aussies actually bonk for TV as the Brits do?

Back