Skip to main content

Australian Survivor - Whodjà like, whodja hate, who's just OK?

Winterbourne

Unfallen Icarus
Like:
Nick - great fun to watch. He can't win, but he'll be back for allstars.
Brooke - in a great spot, in a strong pair in a strong alliance on a strong tribe. And dead saucy.
Phoebe - is playing her way out of a very tough spot.
Connor - our winner (and my sweepstakeser.)
Kate - a likable female challenge beast.
Kylie - underdogs are easy to like.
Sam - seems nice.
Magic Matt - he and Nick are great on the puzzles.

Hate
Flick - just something about her
Sue - I hate people who just tow the line and don't think.
Lee - too many guys like him have won too many Aussie competitions.

OK
Craig

Love :
Kylie - tough little cookie
Craig - sassy and strong
Sam - good-hearted challenge beast
Sue - tough and determined
Conner - adaptable

Strongly like :
Lee - strong hero edit without the attitude
Kate - well-balanced

OK :
El - she's just there
Jennah-Louise - slightly more present, but not by much

Strongly dislike :
Flick - Mean Girl
Nick - power-mad and vindictive

Mildly dislike :
Brooke - Flick's enabler
Matt - not under his spell
Kristie - oddball flipper

Like:
Phoebe because she's playing the best
Kate because she's really tough

Medium like:
Craig: he could be great if he had better players around him.

Don't like:
Pretty much everyone else. Don't like Snapple because everything is way too easy for them and they are going to coast their way to final 5.

I don't enjoy that one challenge set up such uneven teams. They should have had a true swap after 16.

Like:
Sue: gutsy, no-nonsense, gruff, loyal, she's 59!
Phoebe: resilient, determined, cunning
Kate: she's got grit, she's a survivor, nice and up-front
Kristie: excellent faces in tribal
Craig: I like his laugh, his talking heads, and the way he gives his all to rope challenges
Conner: keen on the game, sweet
Kylie: she's goddam firefighter, really pulls her weight
Matt: because he sees the individual being that is Chester the chicken
Chester: doing the chicken world proud
Sam: good at challenges, kind eyes, seems decent
Lee: decent all-rounder, good in challenges

Don't mind:
Flick (she's growing on me)
El (seems kind)
Nick (he's passionate)

Meh:
Brooke
Jennah-Louise
(they're both a bit droopy)

:inlove: LOVE :inlove:

Kate -
If you look up survivor in the dictionary you'll see a portrait of her.

:thumbsup: LIKE :thumbsup:

Conner - Seems like a easy going bloke and very grateful to be there.
Craig - Can be a bit of a cunning cunt but I think he's a worthy player.
Jennah-Louise - She may have superfluous names be her anti-Nick stance endears her to me.
Kylie - Strong and kind and a big threat IMO. I'll allow her to come second.
Phoebe - Her actions in fighting back from the brink post-Agony has impressed me.
Sam - Genuine bloke who really brings it in the challenges but doesn't seem to have an ego.

:thumbsdown: DISLIKE :thumbsdown:

Flick - Archetypal mean girl who needs to be brought back to earth.
Lee - Bit of a dick IRL and although I'd let him get behind me I can't bring myself to get behind him.
Matt - Magician, mentalist, manipulator.
Nick - Little weasel with a chip on his shoulder. Objectively a good player but an annoying person.

:yawn: MEH :yawn:

Brooke - Seems to be a minion of Flick. Like to see some more independence from her.
El - Couldn't pick her out of a line up of one.
Kristie - On the fence about this one. Seems like she could turn on you at any moment.
Sue - Nice enough as a person but doesn't have a independent thought of her own.

Love:
Kylie-she's a gun in challenges and she's so genuine!

Connor-He's pretty chill bloke and seems likeable. Pretty cute lol

Kate- I love her clam voice and I think she is so terribly sweet

Craig- so funny and his sas is prefect for this show. My tip to win

Sue- I always love the old ladies and I love her determination

Sam- he's pretty sexy tbh

Matt- I just get good vibes from him

JL- I like her a lot good allie for Craig

Pheobe- she's got what it takes to be a great antagonist for the series and makes grey viewing imo

Elle- she has determination but is pretty bland

Meh

Brooke-boring

Kristie- I'm undecided with her I like her but at the same time she's nothing but bland

Hate

Nick- he's condescending and arrogant and I long for the day he gets voted out

Lee- I hate these sought of guys that everyone thinks is Prince Charming and so prefect and nice. He reminds me of Ed from BB2013.

Flick- she's an idiot and had stupid stratigies and all she does is cling to Brooke

Love :
Craig - sassy and strong
Sam - good-hearted challenge beast
Conner - adaptable

Strongly like :
Lee - strong hero edit without the attitude
Kate - well-balanced

OK :
El - she's just there
Jennah-Louise - slightly more present, but not by much

Strongly dislike :
Flick - Mean Girl
Nick - power-mad and vindictive

Mildly dislike :
Brooke - Flick's enabler
Kristie - oddball flipper

You didn't mention Phoebe!! :D

haha...I am liking Phoebe more and more. Maybe because she has been the underdog since she moved to Vavau.

I'm liking her a bit more now that she's actually in the game. For the first few weeks it was a ruuning joke that there even was a Phoebe. I think she's made an impact now, and who knows, she could go far.

Love: Kylie

Like: Phoebe

Hate: None of them

Amazed some of you can name them all. I hate Pheobe and hated Andrew more than I've hated any reality star for a while. The only people on that tribe I like are Connor and Sue.

As for the other tribe I'm contractually obliged to like Lee, though think in a game like Survivor he's too obvious a threat to make it far at the individual stage - and the same with Sam too. Matt seems to be setting himself up for a blindside, and actually apart from Nick and Kylie struggling to think of the other members making up the numbers on Sanapu.

LOVE:...
Craig - he is pure gold for me... the most likely winner if he can avoid being an early target... he's my fave at the moment...

Nick - I absolutely love Nick... he nasty/evil/cunning and a backstabber!... the saddest part though is that he thinks he's getting away with it lol!...

Sue - she's is not so smart and follows too easily but I love her anyway... she'll go soon but in the meantime... GO GRANNY POWER!...

Conner - poor Conner hasn't had an even break so far with being on a losing team all of the time but when they finally merge he may turn out to be a pocket Hercules when he's playing just for himself... I think that he's got a great chance when that happens...

LIKE:...
Sam - he's a nice guy and does the right thing by everyone and is always winning strong physical challenges... (an early target to be taken out for sure methinks!)... nice guys don't win...

Lee - he's okay too and has held his head up while on the losing team... he's not as strong as Sam but does his best regardless... as with Sam he'll be picked off early too because as I said above... nice guys don't win...

Kylie - I like Kylie because she always gives it her all in the challenges... I've got to admire her for that...

Kate - she's the same as what I said about Kylie so I like her for that reason too..

Brooke - Brooke is just a nice natured girl that doesn't be nasty to anyone... bland as hell but still a nice girl...

DISLIKE:..
Matt - what a wet blanket this guy is... he seems the type that has never been laid in his life and not likely to be either... no personality whatsoever as far as I'm concerned... a two-legged yawnfest... he's lucky to remember to breathe in and out to stay alive methinks!...

Phoebe- I'm too not sure as to why I dislike Phoebe... she's just annoying me no end...

Flick - she has no personality or redeeming characteristics for me .... she's bland and boring...

El - who?... bland! bland! bland!... enough said...

Jennah-Louise - who?... bland! bland! bland!... enough said... (part 2)...

Kristie - who?... bland! bland! bland!... enough said...(part 3)...

...well they're my picks done for now (subject to change... it all depends on who shits me before the final) lol!... cheers.

LOVE:...
Craig - he is pure gold for me... the most likely winner if he can avoid being an early target... he's my fave at the moment...

Nick - I absolutely love Nick... he nasty/evil/cunning and a backstabber!... the saddest part though is that he thinks he's getting away with it lol!...

Sue - she's is not so smart and follows too easily but I love her anyway... she'll go soon but in the meantime... GO GRANNY POWER!...

Conner - poor Conner hasn't had an even break so far with being on a losing team all of the time but when they finally merge he may turn out to be a pocket Hercules when he's playing just for himself... I think that he's got a great chance when that happens...

LIKE:...
Sam - he's a nice guy and does the right thing by everyone and is always winning strong physical challenges... (an early target to be taken out for sure methinks!)... nice guys don't win...

Lee - he's okay too and has held his head up while on the losing team... he's not as strong as Sam but does his best regardless... as with Sam he'll be picked off early too because as I said above... nice guys don't win...

Kylie - I like Kylie because she always gives it her all in the challenges... I've got to admire her for that...

Kate - she's the same as what I said about Kylie so I like her for that reason too..

Brooke - Brooke is just a nice natured girl that doesn't be nasty to anyone... bland as hell but still a nice girl...

DISLIKE:..
Matt - what a wet blanket this guy is... he seems the type that has never been laid in his life and not likely to be either... no personality whatsoever as far as I'm concerned... a two-legged yawnfest... he's lucky to remember to breathe in and out to stay alive methinks!...

Phoebe- I'm too not sure as to why I dislike Phoebe... she's just annoying me no end...

Flick - she has no personality or redeeming characteristics for me .... she's bland and boring...

El - who?... bland! bland! bland!... enough said...

Jennah-Louise - who?... bland! bland! bland!... enough said... (part 2)...

Kristie - who?... bland! bland! bland!... enough said...(part 3)...

...well they're my picks done for now (subject to change... it all depends on who shits me before the final) lol!... cheers.

Oh mr sticky. Promise me if you ever get into a survivor fantasy league draft you will consult with people here first. (That's in regard to Craig. Agree with you regarding Conner.)

Though if sports bet covers Australian Survivor I might be able to help you win some cash! They probably won't as the series as already been filmed and the winner is known at least to some people.

Phoebe...Just so ugly, I couldn't watch her. She thought she was so smart for pulling average moves. Urgh.

...well they're my picks done for now (subject to change... it all depends on who shits me before the final) lol!...

...well hasn't a lot changed since I posted that on September 18th?... I'm so happy that I added that clause above lol!... I want Kristie to win this now because basically... I can't stand any of the others that are left to be honest!... GO KRISTIE!... cheers.

...well hasn't a lot changed since I posted that on September 18th?... I'm so happy that I added that clause above lol!... I want Kristie to win this now because basically... I can't stand any of the others that are left to be honest!... GO KRISTIE!... cheers.

Your original 'LOVE' list was spot-on, it's just your 'LIKE' list that changed.

I stand by most of my original list, but obviously Sam & Lee have gone from the positive list and Kristie and Nick have risen. I see that I never liked Flick, so my instimcts were right there.

My original list with changes in bold :

Love :
Craig - sassy and strong
Sam - good-hearted challenge beast DOWN
Conner - adaptable

Strongly like :
Lee - strong hero edit without the attitude DOWN
Kate - well-balanced

OK :
El - she's just there DOWN
Jennah-Louise - slightly more present, but not by much UP

Strongly dislike :
Flick - Mean Girl
Nick - power-mad and vindictive UP

Mildly dislike :
Brooke - Flick's enabler
Kristie - oddball flipper UP

Your original 'LOVE' list was spot-on, it's just your 'LIKE' list that changed.

...hahaha!... true that... perhaps I should've called it 'the benefit of the doubt' list at the time lol!... except for Kristie... my 'Dislike' list was pretty spot on too I guess?... lol!... cheers.

As people I liked almost everyone on this series...maybe with the exceptions of Des and Andrew. I especially liked Kylie as a person, I think she's very likeable, full of energy, competitive, and a great role model for her three girls. Craig was to me...probably the best gay contestant Ive seen on a reality show. Phoebe's gameplay was intriguing to watch.

I love Brooke. I just cant help it. From a male perspective she is exotically gorgeous, incredibly flexible with great endurance, she was a great physical competitor in all challenges and never hurt her team, and used her social skills to control the game to the point where if Flick hadnt turned on her she probably would have easily won. I dont mind that she was considered by some as a "mean girl"... its better than being bland and unmemorable.
I admire Sue for her grittiness in sticking it out for so long and playing at a pretty high level for her age.

I dont want Lee or Sam to win but they are probably pretty decent guys.

Im happy to see Kristie get this far, but her gameplay sometimes mystifies me.

El seems like a nice person but has ridden coattails all the way to get here.
Im getting to the point where I want a Matt or Flick win because Kristie's deference to Lee was really disappointing to me last episode.

Anyways I liked everyone as people...I just wish some of them were better gameplayers and would leave the mateship, honesty and integrity BS to their actual lives and indulge in some good old fashioned backstabbing and lying for our entertainment. We wont think any less of them.

Back