Skip to main content

...Australian Survivor Photoshop Thread 2017...

ken-and-ed-oneill-jpg.53141

...is it just me or what?... Ken reminds me so much of Ed O'neill from 'Married with Children' and 'Modern Family'... what do you all think?... cheers.

...I do have to laugh... I posted this back 9 days ago and now I've gone onto the Survivor website on this link below...

https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/australian-survivor/photos/survivor-celebrity-look-alikes

...and they have picked that Ken looks like Ed O'Neil too!... lol!... some of their other 'look alikes' are okay but I don't agree with all of them though... cheers.

...phew!... I got away with it!... thanks qtkt... I don't feel like a 'naughty little boy' (to coin a Monty python term) anymore... lol!... and... yes I agree with you about him obviously needing to do those particular things within reason to further himself in the game too but... don't keep banging on about it Jericho!... just do it Jericho!...

...what he keeps doing is saying it over and over and using it as a "keep me in because of..." ploy... something similar to SASsman Mark keep reminding us every 10 seconds that "I used to be a Commander in the SAS that used to send men to their deaths!... but I'm keeping my identity secret so that they don't fear me..."... kind of ploy... okay!... we get it!... we're not morons!... we do remember okay?... the Producers are the most to blame for turning us against them by repeatedly reminding us 'mere simpleton viewers' of it every 10 seconds!... it's an insult to all of us viewers with them doing that as far as I'm concerned anyway... give it a break and get on with it!... lol!...

...sorry qtkt... I didn't mean to rabbit on about it!... I'll shut up now... lol!... cheers.
I totally agree with you. It's like the saying "you protest too much".

...I saw a Survivor promo the other night where they said that SASsman Mark and Sam were 'in love' basically... that it was a 'love affair' between them... well BLURGH! to that I say... seriously?... after a couple of weeks????... pffffffft!... yeah riiiiiiiiiiiiight!... how bloody ridiculous!... anyhoooo!... these are my thoughts on the subject anyway... cheers.

PANEL-1.gif
PANEL-2.gif
PANEL-3.gif
PANEL-4.gif

AW YUCK! indeed. Well observed Mr Sticky

...haha!... thanks Meglos... the actual thought of it churns my stomach because we all just KNOW that it's a fake set-up by them to try and get to the finals of course... what cracks me up though is that the Producers of the show are so antiquated that they think that we... the viewing public... actually like all of that drivel... I mean... 'showmances' in the first two seasons of Big Brother perhaps yes... it was new... it was a novelty AT THE TIME but now?... BLURGH!!!!!... they need to move forward into THIS decade ffs!... lol!... cheers.

...just another silly little one that was going to be added to the Photoshop 'storyline' above but didn't really fit there I thought... so here it is in its own little post anyway... cheers.

me duh hulk.jpg

As much as they annoy me, they annoy me less than Locky's bimbo harem

...haha!... I call that "BLURGH! Part 2!"... lol!... either way... it's stomach churning and makes the game slow down to a crawl as far as I'm concerned delcan... just play the game ffs!... cheers.

I have been painting my ceilings for two days. My neck and shoulders are going to look like that too,

...haha!... I know EXACTLY what you mean Timmy... I'm in the last week of repainting the entire inside of the house... every single solid room/wall/ceiling/doors and trims... it has taken me a year and a half to do it because I've had to sand back 7 doors and all of the wood trims along the floors and door trims to get old varnish off them to paint them too this time... what a mongrel of a job that has been my friend...

...I have also totally renovated the outside of the house prior to that... I've added a car port... built myself a shed and a rear veranda (with help from son-in-law) and put a textured coat on all of the outside walls and also have completely re landscaped all of my gardens too... it has taken me about 6 years so far... I have about one more month of work to fix up a few things here and there and then... I'M bloody FINISHED!... lol!...

...I will then be able to finally 'retire' lol!... so as I said Timmy... I know EXACTLY how you feel my friend lol!... cheers.

...haha!... I know EXACTLY what you mean Timmy... I'm in the last week of repainting the entire inside of the house... every single solid room/wall/ceiling/doors and trims... it has taken me a year and a half to do it because I've had to sand back 7 doors and all of the wood trims along the floors and door trims to get old varnish off them to paint them too this time... what a mongrel of a job that has been my friend...

...I have also totally renovated the outside of the house prior to that... I've added a car port... built myself a shed and a rear veranda (with help from son-in-law) and put a textured coat on all of the outside walls and also have completely re landscaped all of my gardens too... it has taken me about 6 years so far... I have about one more month of work to fix up a few things here and there and then... I'M bloody FINISHED!... lol!...

...I will then be able to finally 'retire' lol!... so as I said Timmy... I know EXACTLY how you feel my friend lol!... cheers.
Sounds like you've been keeping busy too. Retirement is overrated btw.

I still have bedroom ceiling to do (not a big room), and then all the walls to paint yet. But it's the ceilings that kill me. Took four coats of this shitty local paint. Put first coat on, looks all opaque.. dries and looks much better (you think, that's a relief). Put second coat on and it soaks into the first and goes all opaque again. Lather, rinse and repeat...

On top of that, my vaulted ceiling peaks at 3.3m so I have been up and down that ladder so many times it's not funny. I have an extension pole for the roller but it's easier and better to get up there with the roller. So between living on the fifth floor (107 steps) and that I will also have kickarse legs.

Sounds like you've been keeping busy too. Retirement is overrated btw.

I still have bedroom ceiling to do (not a big room), and then all the walls to paint yet. But it's the ceilings that kill me. Took four coats of this shitty local paint. Put first coat on, looks all opaque.. dries and looks much better (you think, that's a relief). Put second coat on and it soaks into the first and goes all opaque again. Lather, rinse and repeat...

On top of that, my vaulted ceiling peaks at 3.3m so I have been up and down that ladder so many times it's not funny. I have an extension pole for the roller but it's easier and better to get up there with the roller. So between living on the fifth floor (107 steps) and that I will also have kickarse legs.

...yeah but if you're like me... doing all of that beats going to a gym every day lol!... especially at my age lol!... cheers.

...obviously after Sam went last night at Tribal Council we all could see that SAS man Hulk was totally pissed off (Hulk angry!)... and he went tonight of course... woohoo!... but I was in the process of doing a series of these Photoshop's of the wrath of Hulk until the whole tribe was 'dealt with' in his fury as an ex-SAS man (did you all realise that by the way?)... he was going to be setting up spike pit traps etc all around camp alongside other such jungle traps etc but there's no use in doing them now... anyhooo... here are the first 2 at least anyway... I hope that you like them... by the way... they do move...watch their eyes and and Henry's mouth... cheers.

hulk-revenge-1.gif

hulk-revenge-2.gif

...for somebody that was going to 'wreak revenge' on the rest of the mere mortals he was like 10 Tons of Dynamite with a 2 inch wick... all primed to go off but he couldn't find a match... he sure was a strange person in so many ways wasn't he?... thank god that he's gone now... cheers.

Untitled-1.gif

...for somebody that was going to 'wreak revenge' on the rest of the mere mortals he was like 10 Tons of Dynamite with a 2 inch wick... all primed to go off but he couldn't find a match... he sure was a strange person in so many ways wasn't he?... thank god that he's gone now... cheers.

View attachment 53206

Yep, he totally fizzled out. And then when he was leaving tribal council he was all smiles and "thanks guys", so he can justify to himself that he's one of the GOOD GUYS and played the game with HONOUR and INTEGRITY and all that macho bullshit, when really it was just famewhoring and hooking up for him.

Yep, he totally fizzled out. And then when he was leaving tribal council he was all smiles and "thanks guys", so he can justify to himself that he's one of the GOOD GUYS and played the game with HONOUR and INTEGRITY and all that macho bullshit, when really it was just famewhoring and hooking up for him.

...haha!... I totally agree Meglos... as the very first Photoshop in this thread showed... I had him pegged out to be EXACTLY that from day one when he told us what a Superhero he was endless times... although he was great Photoshop material Gold for me I'm so glad that the knuckle dragging Neanderthal has gone now... if a bloke has to put down that he is a 'fashion designer' to amp up his bio to impress us when it only consists of one rip-off Leather jacket then that speaks volumes of him doesn't it?... oh!... I nearly forgot... he was in the SAS too!... (just in case you didn't know)... lol!... cheers.

...anyhow... I've been trying to think of who Ben reminds me of?... being that Leonardo Da Vinci is one of my all time favourite people in History it suddenly dawned on me who Ben reminded me of... it's easier to show you... cheers.

BEN THE BAPTIST.jpg

Back