Skip to main content

...Australian Survivor Photoshop Thread 2016...

@Mr Stickyfingers this pic is so funny, perfect vacant expression for it, too :D

sY5SUvr.jpg

...Lee isn't usually very clued up and is never right about anything at all but just this once perhaps?... (for those that are curious... that is Max Schreck playing Nosferatu from the 1922 German movie 'Nosferatu')... there you go... a little bit of trivia for the day!... lol!... cheers.

the-visitor.gif

...I hate it when the people that you can't stand always seem to last until the end... apparently someone else does too... cheers.

DIE-YOU-BITCHES.gif

...dear sweet Flick... as with Matt she has been pure gold for me for material for Photoshopping... when she loses to Kristie in the finale I can just see her being soooooooo disappointed lol!... but anyway... that 'balls on a tray' challenge conjured up many different 'naughty' versions of this Photoshop but I chose to keep it a tad bit cleaner with this one instead lol!... cheers.

once-a-bitch-always-a-bitch....gif

the-lighter.to-stop-the-bitch.gif

...this was supposed be on here before tonight's show but I had technical difficulties with trying to get the lighter to flicker but meh!... I got it going in the end lol!...

...oh!... and by the way everybody... this is my 100th Photoshop in this thread!... lol!... I managed to get to the century mark just one night before the grand finale lol!... when I did the 'Die you Bitch' one with whoever that was going to stab Lee and El to death above I decided to count them all up... I was quite shocked when it amounted to 96!... I was stoked!... and a bit embarrassed... talk about self indulgence... lol!... but it has been fun at least...

...just a little bit of trivia if you are interested... within those 100 posts have been 217 images and 76 animations up until this 100th post which goes to prove one thing at least... I need to get myself a Life!... lol!... cheers.

Back