Skip to main content

Australian Survivor: Articles

Luke and his GORGEOUS WIFE........he should give comedy a go, he is quite funny, with Jerico as his side kick

44CD5CE100000578-4927436-Family_Luke_and_stunning_wife_Mary_have_two_young_children_toget-a-33_1506558069563.jpg

44CD5F6800000578-4927436-They_re_going_strong_Baby_news_There_could_be_a_magazine_coming_-a-34_1506558069616.jpg

'They don't really give you anything for hygiene... you just stink': Australian Survivor's Peter Conte lifts the lid on the conditions in the camp where contestants are denied soap and toothpaste
By Jacob Polychronis and Annita Katee At Daily Mail Australia

26 September 2017
It's the reality TV series that sees contestants undergo a series of gruelling physical and mental challenges in a quest to be crowned 'Survivor'.

But the little known battle that players undergo on Australian Survivor relates to maintaining hygiene, contestant Peter Conte has revealed.

The digital advertising producer turned reality star said on Tuesday that players aren't even given toothbrushes on the program.

44BADF0400000578-4920944-image-m-30_1506428649218.jpg

'They don't really give you anything for hygiene': Australian Survivor's Peter Conte (pictured) lifts the lid on the conditions in the camp

44BADF7600000578-4920944-image-a-31_1506428683597.jpg

Not even a toothbrush? The digital advertising producer turned reality star said on Tuesday that players aren't even given a chance to brush their teeth

'In terms of brushing your teeth you don't get anything,' Peter told Mamamia.

'Sometimes you can get charcoal from the fire and brush your teeth and your mouth just looks like an absolute disaster for a while and then you're like "oh my teeth are slightly cleaner, I hope this did something, but I'm not really sure".
'But yeah, no toothbrush, no hygiene, they don't really give you anything for hygiene, you just stink. It's not glamorous at all.'

However, oral hygiene isn't the only thing to be sacrificed by contestants on the program, as Peter revealed that soap is also withheld.

44BADF6200000578-4920944-image-a-32_1506428748825.jpg

'It's not glamorous at all'

4454D07A00000578-4889962-Got_the_Ok_It_s_not_a_breach_of_any_show_rules_and_both_TEN_and_-a-1_1505532008968.jpg

Rare opportunity: The 22-year-old said the only time people were able to be clean was during a waterfall challenge.

Peter's revelation comes after he recently wrote a piece on marriage equality for Mamamia.

Opening up about his open homosexuality, Peter pleaded with the general public to vote 'yes' in the postal ballot.

'If there's anything I've learnt from the US election it's that anything can happen,' he wrote.

'Please voice your support through a yes vote and help ensure marriage equality gets across the line.'

44BADD2400000578-4920944-image-m-34_1506428858526.jpg

Speaking out! Peter's (pictured with fellow contestant Sarah Tilleke) revelation comes after he recently wrote a piece on marriage equality

4454CD2C00000578-4889962-Speaking_out_Opening_up_about_his_open_homosexuality_Peter_plead-a-5_1505532009541.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...urvivor-hygiene-conditions.html#ixzz4u2JAjItU

Pfft, stay away from Tully then.

Australian Survivor’s Sarah Tilleke done and dusted with game playing
Krystal Sanders, AAATuesday, 26 September 2017 9:51AM
GMK184QN7.1-1.jpg

She came across as a clever and calculating player on Australian Survivor but in real life Sarah Tilleke steers clear of any drama.

Tilleke was looking like a big contender to win on the show but her slippery game play was brought undone in last night’s episode, when it was realised by her tribe that she was a real threat playing all sides.

“I think it was definitely the fact that I was playing all sides, I knew everyone knew at the time ... even though I was playing both sides the people that I wanted to work with needed me to stay in the game if they wanted to stay,” she told AAA.

“It was a risky game, I thought if I’m going to get to the end I’m going to play risky rather than kind of coast, that’s the one thing I didn’t want to do.”

The Perth-born-and-raised model, who recently moved to Melbourne to further her career, admits that her job helped with her initial strategy to be everyone’s friend.

“Because of my job, it requires a lot of interacting with people and requires you to be good at building relationships, so I knew my game play out there would be very much based on those social relationships,” she said.

Despite her ability to keep a great poker face throughout the game and lie to further her aims, the 22-year-old can’t keep it up in the real world. Now she hopes people realise that was not the real her, and that she was just playing the game.

“It’s funny, I cannot stand drama in real life, I really, really hate it. So I keep away from it a lot,” she said.

yes, sarah should be careful of the tully vortex of drama.

tully: hey, sarah, what is happening long lost friend? Want to have brunch at pretentious hole and a take a million instagram selfies?

sarah: errrr, yeah sure. whatever.

(tully and sarah meet up for brunch.)

tully: hello, comrade. pleased to be making acquaintance. what is going on in world of Sarah?

sarah: well i've got this great new modeling job, and....

tully: good, good. now let us discuss drew.

EDIT : pictures didn't paste, full article here
http://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebri...-the-scenes-secrets-with-the-final-four-41556

Australian Survivor: Behind-the-scenes secrets with the Final Four

The remaining survivors finally spill the beans on everything we didn't catch on-camera.

OCT 05, 2017 10:00AM
BY OK! TEAM
It’s Finals Week for Australian Survivor Season 2 and with less than a week to go until the live finale, the top four reveal their biggest secrets.

From wasps to kisses, the final four dish out their most well-kept secrets!

TARA
For any mum, time away from your kids is hard, but for mum-of-three Tara Pitt, the struggle was so real that she wanted to leave. “Any time it rained, I was hungry or missing my kids, I wanted to go home,” Tara admits.Once out, Tara realised how much she missed the little luxuries that were hard to find on the Samoan beach. “I remember when I got to the hotel I just sat on the toilet. I didn’t need to go, but sat on it anyway, just because I could!”
Jericho says he's convinced that the show has made him totally paranoid!
JERICHO

Tara’s struggles were nothing compared to 25-year-old Jericho Malabonga, whose paranoia crept up on him even when he left island. “Out of everyone, I think I got the least sleep.”

But only FOMO could be blamed for his lack of shut-eye. “Middle-of-the-night talks were important to overhear,” he tells OK!. And even in the real world, Jericho’s survivor radar was up and running. “I got home and someone would cook me eggs and I’d be thinking, “What’s your agenda?”

MICHELLE

On the other hand, Michelle is still in shock to have made it to the end of the show. Despite wasps, a bad case of trench foot and a bite from who knows what, nothing could stop 33-year-old nanny Michelle Dougan. “I was stung by three wasps, had two really bad bouts of trench foot, which I’m still dealing with, and earlier on I was bitten – they think it was a spider… or maybe a rat – and I had 24 hours for it to go down, or I was going home,” she says.

PETER

Out of the final four Peter Conte seems to have had the best experience as a castaway. I mean, there was even a kiss involved! Digital advertising producer Peter may come across like the silent type but is definitely a whole lot bubblier in real life. “I celebrated my birthday on the island and AK tried to give me a kiss!” he tells OK!.

Wait! You guys actually kissed?! “Nah, I recoiled.”

As someone who has seen all but one season of US Survivor, I agree with La Pags.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4957388/LaPaglia-Aus-Survivor-bigger-better-US.html

Russell Hantz doesn't though :p

Russell Hantz
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png

Shannon Everest Peake
One day I'm coming for you Russell Hantz
1f603.png
:Dand Boston Rob

Russell Hantz
Good luck with that and if you ever had the shot getting rid of a legend doesn't make you a legend! Playing the game and making big bold moves makes you a legend! As you can see the ones that got rid of me the third time I played are nobodies still! So if you're saying you would gun for me or Rob immediately you already showed you're not a good player
1f642.png

it would actually be more interesting if they had someone who looked like Tara, as in a normal average person, as a bachelor or a bachelorette. rather than an impossibly good looking person that you can't really relate to.

it would actually be more interesting if they had someone who looked like Tara, as in a normal average person, as a bachelor or a bachelorette. rather than an impossibly good looking person that you can't really relate to.

Perhaps. Not Tara though, they'd need a winning personality.

Reactions: kxk
Back