Skip to main content

>>> Australian Survivor 2017 Tipping Game <<<

In the jury villa both Luke and Sarah praised Michelle's game and said she probably would have won if she made it to the final two. And I don't see how anyone can claim that Michelle is the most unaware contestant there when you have Tara, a goat so goatlike that you could make a video of all her shocked reactions at tribal councils. And Michelle was very aware when she was on the chopping block, which is why many of her eloquent and passionate tribal council performances were a sight to behold.

And for someone so annoying her instagram feed seems to be filled with her and other contestants that apparently found her so awful.

And Michelle speaks perfectly fine, I really don't know what people are going on about disparaging her dulcet tones. And I should know something about voices considering i go to toastmasters and i clearly have the best voice on this forum.
Hardly what would be described as dulcet tones.

OK so congratulations to the winner of the Inaugural Australian Survivor Tipping Comp:

CONSUELA!!!!

Qsp3wiN.jpg

Ironically, @Consuela won without ever once having tipped Jericho to win. Meanwhile @delcan and @joyjoyjoy also never tipped Jericho and suffered accordingly.

Jericho, however, assisted @Khun Khun's game by propelling her to 4th place after having languished near the bottom for most of the game (er, like myself and @Meglos , it must be said). So congrats to Khun Khun for most improved result! :)

I had fun doing this and I hope you all did too. If Survivor returns next year maybe we can do it again? Cheers everyone for taking part! :)

Last edited:
OK so congratulations to the winner of the Inaugural Australian Survivor Tipping Comp:

CONSUELA!!!!

Qsp3wiN.jpg

Ironically, @Consuela won without ever once having tipped Jericho to win. Meanwhile @delcan and @joyjoyjoy also never tipped Jericho and suffered accordingly.

Jericho, however, assisted @Khun Khun's game by propelling her to 4th place after having languished near the bottom for most of the game (er, like myself, it must be said). So congrats to Khun Khun for most improved result! :)

I had fun doing this and I hope you all did too. If Survivor returns next year maybe we can do it again? Cheers everyone for taking part! :)
I'm in for next season. Thankyou Timmy for your hard work.

CONSUELA!!!!

Qsp3wiN.jpg

Jericho, however, assisted @Khun Khun's game by propelling her to 4th place after having languished near the bottom for most of the game (er, like myself, it must be said). So congrats to Khun Khun for most improved result! :)

Congrats @Consuela !!!! There was no need to tip Jericho to win because your tipping was miles ahead of everyone else. You have some kind of freaky talent.

And Yay me! I am stupidly excited about coming second. You would think there was money involved or something. :biggrin:

Thanks @timmydownawell for all your hard work running the competition. It has added an extra dimension to watching Survivor and I don't think I would have enjoyed it as much without it.

Well it would be embarrassing for me to win my own game wouldn't it? It might look suss...!

Yes, very dodgy. It would like more dodgy if you points went up each week by 20 regardless of whether your tips were right.

I'm glad that I somehow navigated my way through without ever looking at a spoiler/voting odds, it's more enjoyable for me that way.

Good on you Meglos! Stayed strong.

Good for you. I wish I had but people posted stuff elsewhere I wish I hadn't seen.

Mhmm... :hilarious:

that episode or episodes where all the drama was at sumatau and they showed Jericho with the cookies at asaga was probably a big indication that jericho was going to go far.

not sure what you are implying here? I can provide the full spreadsheet if you want.

I am not implying anything. I am saying it could be worse. Your points could be increasing randomly but they weren't. So nothing suspicious about it. You did a great game.

Thanks. You were great too, because I think you did know a few of the odds but when I told you I didn't want any spoilers you totally respected that.

I am not going to give you anything, ha ha. You know that!! I even told you that you were getting nothing from me. :p

Back