Skip to main content

>>> Australian Survivor 2017 Tipping Game <<<

it'll be interesting to see how the alliances form. especially where Luke decides to vote. I think Henry and Luke are going to try and target each other.
Interesting observation. Well worth watching. Both will be out to be alpha males.[DOUBLEPOST=1505620740][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hans has his own tips this week. He'd better not do better than me!
Quite an au contraire position if he does.

OK, here are this week's tips.

Hans has selected his own from the hat, should be interesting to see how he fares against everyone else's well researched, thoughtful picks. :D

7IdscnX.jpg

See y'all in a bit.

I had two weeks! I still love Jarrad and I am happy to form a support group! We love Jarrad!
Two, schmoo. :D

OK so here is how tonight unravelled. First animal was apparently a bug that flew past Jericho after the recap but before the opening credits. I'll double check that, but otherwise here is the chart. I'll total it up on Tuesday night.

Tonight's top scorer, ironically, was Hans. You guys need to lift your game lol.

3KLkgw7.jpg

Two, schmoo. :D

OK so here is how tonight unravelled. First animal was apparently a bug that flew past Jericho after the recap but before the opening credits. I'll double check that, but otherwise here is the chart. I'll total it up on Tuesday night.

Tonight's top scorer, ironically, was Hans. You guys need to lift your game lol.

3KLkgw7.jpg

What's this white nonsense! It was a bird not a bug! :p

damn damn and more damn! Point taken - do not put all your eggs in one basket!
It's a risky strategy but it can pay off if you choose wisely. Split your bet over 12 players and you might only score 10 points... you have three more chances to tip this so maybe take the "in for a penny, in for a pound" approach on one of the remaining players.

In other news, a bug did fly past Jericho so that's unfortunate. Technically the "animal" tip was intended to be a dedicated "animal shot", as Survivor is wont to do, but tbh I'm not sure if I have set a precedent previously on this so I'll (begrudgingly) let the bug stand.

Sorry @Consuela (and everyone else who said bird, including myself). It wouldn't be fair on people who didn't say bird if I let the bug slide. This game is hard work lol.

Yeah, I said bird, but if it was a bug then a bug it was,

Maybe clarify the rule from now on - whether it's for a glimpse of any kind of animal (like even a fly) or an arty feature animal scene.

Yeah, I said bird, but if it was a bug then a bug it was,

Maybe clarify the rule from now on - whether it's for a glimpse of any kind of animal (like even a fly) or an arty feature animal scene.
Yeah it gets into murky territory... what if they are swimming and there are some fish... Do they count? Don't they count? Do they need a shot of their own? I think the precedent was when the bat flew past a couple of weeks back... it wasn't a typical "animal shot" but it counted so I'll stick with sighting. If someone swats a mozzie on their arm prior to the opening sequence it'll count.

Back