Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2017) - Episode 8 Discussion

Yes to Odette!!!

CleverRewardingBighornsheep-max-1mb.gif

If they just throw away rubbish, it will be Ben plus....a girl, maybe Sarah she is useless
But if plotters get their way, be nice if they turf Henry
Or another possibility....some may choose to run away, Luke & Jerrico, go on run and join the team I would love with you joining:)

If they just throw away rubbish, it will be Ben plus....a girl, maybe Sarah she is useless
But if plotters get their way, be nice if they turf Henry
Or another possibility....some may choose to run away, Luke & Jerrico, go on run and join the team I would love with you joining:)
Ben and Tully would be great

Ding dong, the witch is dead! Well sort of. It still counts as "voted out", right?

Funny tribal council. Anneliese really stuffed up her game, she should have abandoned the sinking ship while she had a chance.

Tessa is still my favourite by far.

I don't think the "twist" was fair. There should be repercussions for losing, yet both tribes are receiving the same "punishment". What should have happened was Tara voted out, THEN have them revote two more, thinking they would go, but actually swapping them. That way Samatau would still be down one member, as they should be. Is it a ploy to keep Locky's playmate in longer? I call SHENANIGANS.

I don't think the "twist" was fair. There should be repercussions for losing, yet both tribes are receiving the same "punishment". What should have happened was Tara voted out, THEN have them revote two more, thinking they would go, but actually swapping them. That way Samatau would still be down one member, as they should be. Is it a ploy to keep Locky's playmate in longer? I call SHENANIGANS.
Good point, the immunity challenge was ultimately a complete waste of time.

...it wouldn't surprise me if Henry and Jacqui willingly volunteered to go over to the other tribe to be honest... cheers.

Also do we know how long this season is? With only two episodes a week it'll take forever to get down to the final two especially if they have episodes like tonight where no one actually goes.

Good point, the immunity challenge was ultimately a complete waste of time.

...not completely Timmy... now Locky knows EXACTLY where he sits in his tribe now... knowing that Tara was targeted then he obviously must think that he's next?... imagine if Henry and Jacqui volunteered to go over to his tribe voluntarily as I said above?... he would have the chance to buddy up to them just to get AK out... and... as an incentive for Henry and Jacqui defecting... Asaga would never have the physical strength to beat Samatau at all with them both suddenly gone I reckon... cheers.

Back