Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2017) - Episode 25 Discussion

Who's going to win immunity tonight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is reepbot in mourning? I doubt it, since he was only pretending to support Michelle to annoy us.

Personal attacks on a fellow poster? Meglos, I'm disappointed, I expected much better from a senior poster on these forums.

Personal attacks on a fellow poster? Meglos, I'm disappointed, I expected much better from a senior poster on these forums.

That won't work either. It wasn't even remotely personal. or an attack. Just an observation. Carry on.

Peter thought he was ruling the roost.......WRONG.
Michelle thought she could win a fire challenge.....WRONG.
Tara could actually win this whole thing.......RIGHT.

I love it when people who are overly confident haven't actually thought things through in their entirety.

Michelle flying her bitch flag caused her own demise. Bye Felicia.

Do you think that this whole punishing confidence thing is why Australia hasn't developed as well as it could have as a country? Like how this survivor season and your comment is a metaphor for where we are as a country.

Tara, the one who should have been eliminated ages ago, is a much bigger goat than Peter.
Tara at least understands how to play the game and the concept of strategy.

But I guess you are going to push hard for Pete even though he has done nothing the whole season, in a feeble attempt to troll everyone.

Oh come on, Meglos, you deliberately and provocatively singled me out for no reason at all.

I'm sorry if you took offence. I do believe you only started supporting Michelle to get a reaction. However I thought you knew that and that was a game you were playing. If you genuinely did like her I apologise, and likewise if it hurt your feelings.

I'm sorry if you took offence. I do believe you only started supporting Michelle to get a reaction. However I thought you knew that and that was a game you were playing. If you genuinely did like her I apologise, and likewise if it hurt your feelings.

He does know what he is doing but is in complete denial. I am not even bothering with him anymore.[DOUBLEPOST=1507548314][/DOUBLEPOST]
But I guess you are going to push hard for Pete even though he has done nothing the whole season, in a feeble attempt to troll everyone.

That is so true!!! Sad thing is that you can tell what he is going to do before he even does it.

I think she proved tonight she does.

I agree. Tonight was the most human she has allowed us to see her. And I'm not talking about the family visit, because it's a given she's a good mother and I don't think that was ever in doubt. But in taking Jericho through, she recognised a worthy opponent, rather than taking an easier option who she could beat in a physical challenge. So props to her for that.

Forget all that @reepbot, tell us how great Michelle is again.......

Meanwhile, it's been OBVIOUS all long who the MVP of the the season is, and it's....

La Pags, bitches! Duh!

Michelle is a wonderful person whose game got cut short at the final four. She needs to come back for all stars.

Back