Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Ziggy

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Michelle

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hot is a valid enough reason for me.

And also the great moves she has made this season and her excellent communication skills at tribal council positions her as someone who should win to bring balance in the universe.

That is funny. Surely a joke?

Ok so which one of you voted that you want Tara to win?? :biggrin:

Not me. I have always gone for Jericho or Tessa.

That's funny, because it wasn't me either. I couldn't decide. Still can't decide.

edit to add: I am veering towards Tara. Wouldn't mind a Jericho win as it would be a Luke second-hand win. But I think Tara more, because she wears sparkly tops to tribal and lies to Lockie. How long have we got to vote? I like to prevaricate...

Oh. Poll closed 56 minutes ago.

Last edited:
I'm another one on the Michelle train. She's excellent at tribals and has great decision making skills imo. Michelle has had so many votes thrown her way but is still standing. You've got to remember, she's picked herself up from nothing twice now. Once with the tribe swap, where she clawed her way to beat out Ben. Second when she got abandoned by Luke, Jericho and Sarah. Having been thrown under the bus twice now, she's done amazingly well to get to the position she is now, when she has no idols at her disposal and is terrible at challenges.

There are pretty much only two options that I see happening tomorrow:
Non-Locky wins necklace: Locky goes home
Locky wins necklace: Michelle goes home

Why do I predict Michelle to go home in the second scenario? Well, Locky and Tara are going to band together against him and I believe that Peter will be the swing vote to eliminate her. Peter should know that Michelle and Jericho have Asaga roots, and his only option going into the future is to band with Samatau. Peter was insisting tonight that Tara has options if she flips and I believe it is because he wants her as she is probably the only person he could potentially beat in the finale.

I would have liked to have seen rocks for the drama. I wonder if they showed the first vote or if they jumped ahead to the second.

Sorry to see Ziggy go in a way, even though it wasn't surprising. I still see Peter as a weak player and I didn't want his position strengthening. Jericho is just there moaning about the fact that Luke went, even though he would never have won against Luke. He says he's going to play his own game now, well maybe he should have done it earlier.

I was surprised the other side actually picked Michelle to vote for, it's another time I don't really understand the thinking. It's happened in a couple of other weeks recently, if a big target is up (in this case Ziggy) it makes sense to go after another big target to oppose it. And that would been Jericho here (he is often good in challenges), but they didn't.

Otherwise I was annoyed at the drawing rocks rules being explained so many times, it reminded me of some American shows like Big Brother that repeat something from different contestants several times in a row in case the audience aren't paying attention. The US Survivor doesn't tend to do that though.

Ranking win types:

Great:
Good:
Tragedy / Disaster type: Michelle Peter Jericho Michelle Tara

There is no positive outcome for me this season. It's a bust. I am actually starting to barrack for Tara as the best of the worst, it would be the ultimate mess, but with three kids she could probably do with the dough. The rest can all fuck off LOL.
Nah you can't mean that. I've been a real grumpy pants tonight. Despite my unbelievable smugness, I have a cold. Haven't had one since I stopped teaching and it it is a doozy. Went to the chemist for drugs.... Thank the goddess that one was open. She was quite strict about how many I could take, but I can't get the top

I would have liked to have seen rocks for the drama. I wonder if they showed the first vote or if they jumped ahead to the second.

Sorry to see Ziggy go in a way, even though it wasn't surprising. I still see Peter as a weak player and I didn't want his position strengthening. Jericho is just there moaning about the fact that Luke went, even though he would never have won against Luke. He says he's going to play his own game now, well maybe he should have done it earlier.

I was surprised the other side actually picked Michelle to vote for, it's another time I don't really understand the thinking. It's happened in a couple of other weeks recently, if a big target is up (in this case Ziggy) it makes sense to go after another big target to oppose it. And that would been Jericho here (he is often good in challenges), but they didn't.

Otherwise I was annoyed at the drawing rocks rules being explained so many times, it reminded me of some American shows like Big Brother that repeat something from different contestants several times in a row in case the audience aren't paying attention. The US Survivor doesn't tend to do that though.

But Michelle is a big target though?

But Michelle is a big target though?

In the latest immunity she lasted seconds. Jericho is definitely a bigger threat, I expect he's more liked by the jury than Michelle too. It made no sense targeting Michelle instead of him.

That's funny, because it wasn't me either. I couldn't decide. Still can't decide.

edit to add: I am veering towards Tara. Wouldn't mind a Jericho win as it would be a Luke second-hand win. But I think Tara more, because she wears sparkly tops to tribal and lies to Lockie. How long have we got to vote? I like to prevaricate...

Oh. Poll closed 56 minutes ago.
I want Jericho to win as he's my sweep. Other than that I am very undecided. I'm one of the very few who doesn't mind both Locky and Tara, so, hence my indecision.

Back