Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2017) - Episode 19 Discussion

Given that one of the ads
Luke's spy shack
and the other
"one of the biggest players will be ambushed" and "assassinate a threat"
I'm thinking that person may go first. Unless the first footage isn't shown this episode, of course.

Mum used to make us onion and apple sandwiches.....nice
Both must be shaved/very finely sliced[DOUBLEPOST=1506243517][/DOUBLEPOST]Nice to get a serve of Gretel pre Survivor

...wow!... that actually sounds like a good combination to me kxk... I love certain combinations in food... I love soft boiled eggs with heaps of Pepper on them for instance... yum!... I just ate my dinner which had coleslaw with it but I love adding whole baby beetroots into it to eat at random... as I said... I'm weird eh?... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
It should be for every minute Ziggy lasts in the challenge for you then.

...bwahahaha!... I don't think that my sweet darling wife would approve of that Affable... I'd be farting in bed all night lol!... it would end in divorce methinks my friend lol!... cheers.

I love beetroot Sticky, preferably roasted with goats cheese sprinkled over, yum.
Get cravings and can eat a can of the salad ones.

Aldi have a dream come true - beetroot and goats cheese, rocket pizza

Tips are posted if you want to see how everyone is leaning this week.

All over the shop, tbh.

OMG I tried to think it through checking voting previously, and it did my head in, so just took stabs in the mirky mess.
Did notice Jerico, is a sneaky little bugger that has just about perfect voting history - ie ever one he voted gone is gone

OMG I tried to think it through checking voting previously, and it did my head in, so just took stabs in the mirky mess.
Did notice Jerico, is a sneaky little bugger that has just about perfect voting history - ie ever one he voted gone is gone
Haha. Jericho and Sarah were least tipped to go this week. Probably also why Jericho was most tipped to be first questioned by JLP at TC on Tuesday.

Back