Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2017) - Episode 17 Discussion

...I don't think that it will only be Henry either... they all saw Ziggy's ruthless side tonight so now they will all fear her too... imagine what paranoid Locky would be thinking right now?... cheers.

I thought Henry wanted to get rid of her last episode but chose not to vote her because of that super idol and whatever power she could hold.

...I don't think that it will only be Henry either... they all saw Ziggy's ruthless side tonight so now they will all fear her too... imagine what paranoid Locky would be thinking right now?... cheers.

Locky and Henry knew she had and was going to play the super idol. I don't think they'll turn on her yet.

I thought Henry wanted to get rid of her last episode but chose not to vote her because of that super idol and whatever power she could hold.

...yes that's what I thought too... now she's played it Henry will be onto her like a rabid Seagull on a hot chip... she's gone for sure... cheers.

Locky and Henry knew she had and was going to play the super idol. I don't think they'll turn on her yet.

...I don't know about that Consuela... look at how many times Locky got paranoid when he ever heard his name even mentioned... if he hears that he's up next to go he will turn on her quick pronto... especially if everyone else is worried about her now too... cheers.

I think this was one of the stupidest moves made on any Survivor. Wasting your idol on such a non threat like Annaleise instead of using it to get out some of the threats like Locky, Henry or Luke. Dumbfounding. And only because she didn't trust her from the start. She should be thinking at this point who she could win against and she is far more likely to win up against Annaleise than Henry or Locky. She is playing a pre merge game post merge.

Haven't read the thread yet, but what a stupid result. a) Annaliese was such a nothing player that targeting her at this stage instead of an actual threat was idiotic and b) Ziggy is an idiot who completed wasted her advantage and is now back to being on the bottom of the boys pack. Frankly she deserves to go next after that.
And all the smug ones are sitting pretty, it's like they are eliminating in order of nicest person first, so soon we'll just be left with a bunch of wankers.

I think this was one of the stupidest moves made on any Survivor. Wasting your idol on such a non threat like Annaleise instead of using it to get out some of the threats like Locky, Henry or Luke. Dumbfounding. And only because she didn't trust her from the start. She should be thinking at this point who she could win against and she is far more likely to win up against Annaleise than Henry or Locky. She is playing a pre merge game post merge.
Abso-bloody-ulety. Has to go down as one of the dumbest moves.
You don't need 3 shields, let one of your threats go, still 2 to deal with. And such a waste of the super idol, hope it's dropped next time around, if there is one, because it seems we just don't know how to use it appropriately.

Which likely means that he will use his idol and someone else will go home.

...I think that too sav0001... Henry did make sure that Jericho let it be known that Henry had the idol didn't he?...

Probably who Locky and him vote for. If it is Ziggy? What a mess that would be.

...I think that's probably what the 'blindside' is going to be methinks!... everyone goes for Henry but Ziggy is the one to go... cheers.

...I think that too sav0001... Henry did make sure that Jericho let it be known that Henry had the idol didn't he?...

...I think that's probably what the 'blindside' is going to be methinks!... everyone goes for Henry but Ziggy is the one to go... cheers.

Probably won't even vote Henry. You know Luke - such a good manipulator in the promos. Ha ha.

Back