• Lizard

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Hippo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Unicorn

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Haha, I must look at her hands and feet.

Although her original reality TV appearance was apparently on The Face, but I'm not sure why. Hers is very ordinary.

...after some sleuthing from your statement that she was on 'The Face' I've actually found these videos of her on it Timmy... I just don't get it... she's not very pretty and as you said... her face is very ordinary... so this must be why she keeps constantly reminding us of her 'being a model'... Z-list 'celebrity' or what?... lol!... it must be her only claim to 'fame' I imagine... even back then she keeps rambling on and on about what it takes 'to be a model'... it's good to see that her opinion of herself hasn't changed since then... there's a difference between believing in yourself and over promoting yourself... and... believing your own hype... Sarah... you need to back off a tad with the 'I'm a model' stuff dear girl otherwise people will tire of it pretty quickly and will start disliking you sweetness... we don't care if you 'are a model'... that was then... you're on Survivor now... just stop telling us and try to win this okay?... then you are 'a model' AND the winner of 'Survivor' too... until then... shut up!... cheers.

...after some sleuthing from your statement that she was on 'The Face' I've actually found these videos of her on it Timmy... I just don't get it... she's not very pretty and as you said... her face is very ordinary... so this must be why she keeps constantly reminding us of her 'being a model'... Z-list 'celebrity' or what?... lol!... it must be her only claim to 'fame' I imagine... even back then she keeps rambling on and on about what it takes 'to be a model'... it's good to see that her opinion of herself hasn't changed since then... there's a difference between believing in yourself and over promoting yourself... and... believing your own hype... Sarah... you need to back off a tad with the 'I'm a model' stuff dear girl otherwise people will tire of it pretty quickly and will start disliking you sweetness... we don't care if you 'are a model'... that was then... you're on Survivor now... just stop telling us and try to win this okay?... then you are 'a model' AND the winner of 'Survivor' too... until then... shut up!... cheers.

I actually think Sarah has a very good looking face.

There are two possibilities:

1. Production asks her to frame certain statements with it; or
2. She is trying to up-sell herself for post-Survivor work

I'm tending towards (2).

Like model Rohan. Did you know he was a model? Not sure if they ever mentioned it... *strikes pose*
d14ecf9ca6b0c8cc9ef4a387ad0f18ed
[DOUBLEPOST=1505098215][/DOUBLEPOST]And of course the key factor for any wannabe model is KNOWING TULLY.

I agree she has a really beautiful face. I don't get the hate?

...I actually do not 'hate' Sarah... I'm not fussed about her one way or another about how far she goes in this but my gripe with her is that she is doing exactly the same as what SASsman Mark did... kept constantly reminding us that he was in the Army and the SAS... after being reminded of it 10,000 times it begins to give me the irrits... Sarah just needs to shut up about it before I actually do steer towards 'intensely disliking' her that's all...

...I don't think that she's 'ugly'... I just don't think that she's pretty... especially pretty enough to be classified as a 'model' that's all... but a few have said that she's pretty so I'm happy with that I guess... but... we are all allowed to think otherwise lol!... that's the good thing about these forums... we're all allowed to disagree about things... imagine how boring it would be if we didn't?... I do have to admit one thing about Sarah though... she IS prettier than Tara ;):thumbsup::whistling::biggrin:... cheers.

I don't hate her. I do find her very annoying, and rather ordinary looking for a model as I have said. Being a friend of Tully's doesn't help.

...haha!... I totally forgot that she's a friend of Tully!... perhaps subconsciously that is the real reason that I don't like her?... lol!... no... it isn't... I'm just sick and tired of her telling us that she's a 'model'... I just know it lol!... cheers.

I don't hate anyone. Tully is a minor irritant.

Those eyebrows tho... In the links Mr Stickyfingers posted she looks like a muppet.

...haha!... yes!... that could be it too lol!...

But muppets are good right?

...this was my most favourite Muppet of all time... and still is... him and I would've gotten along really well in the past methinks!... lol!... cheers.

upload_2017-9-11_14-29-44.jpeg

.we don't care if you 'are a model'... that was then... you're on Survivor now... just stop telling us and try to win this okay?... then you are 'a model' AND the winner of 'Survivor' too... until then... shut up!... cheers.

Don't underestimate this chick's ability to win this......only because this show is rapidly evolving into "rigged" territory, first with the non-elimination of Tara, and last's night "mutiny" otherwise known as non-elimination of a producer fave. The twists on this Australian version always seem shady af.

Don't underestimate this chick's ability to win this......only because this show is rapidly evolving into "rigged" territory, first with the non-elimination of Tara, and last's night "mutiny" otherwise known as non-elimination of a producer fave. The twists on this Australian version always seem shady af.

...Sarah is quite good a 'mustering the numbers' as such... she could go a long way because I think that she actually understands the game a lot more than a few of the others so yes... she could do quite well davidftw... cheers.

The best thing about the Muppets, the sarcastic snarky grumps in the audience:

...hahaha!... they were my second favourite Muppets davidftw... in fact... as I am now in my 60's I'm starting to look like Statler on the left hand side more and more each day!... lol!... cheers.

Back