Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2017) - Episode 10 Discussion

Not that it wasn't obvious before, but I absolutely LOVE Jericho and Tessa. Jericho gave good responses in tribal, and I think he's in a good position to win. Especially now Henry seems to be aligning with him. Though I never would have predicted that Henry wanted to slip his idol clue into Jericho's pants. I didn't hear Jericho complaining though.

Not that it wasn't obvious before, but I absolutely LOVE Jericho and Tessa. Jericho gave good responses in tribal, and I think he's in a good position to win. Especially now Henry seems to be aligning with him. Though I never would have predicted that Henry wanted to slip his idol clue into Jericho's pants. I didn't hear Jericho complaining though.

Tessa is the Queen.

In the 24 days Kent lost 19kg.

Apparently they aren't showing people being injured in the challenges. Apparently Jacqui left with a unidentified broken arm, and Kent had some finger injury. US Survivor tends to thrive on that stuff, but the AU version simply pretends it hasn't happened.

In the 24 days Kent lost 19kg.

Apparently they aren't showing people being injured in the challenges. Apparently Jacqui left with a unidentified broken arm, and Kent had some finger injury. US Survivor tends to thrive on that stuff, but the AU version simply pretends it hasn't happened.
Last week after the football challenge, he was looking at his hand as he walked back. I wondered if he'd broken a finger or bent it back in the melees.

Episode built up to nothing really, so disappointed. Never liked Michelle and I think it made some sense weakening Luke/Jericho.

The strange game move of the episode was Tara telling Luke that they should go after Michelle, it was totally unnecessary to do that.

I always avoid previews as I feel like I can wait for the next episode, spoiler tags are best with them I think.

Jericho would be more interesting without Luke.

Straight guys love girls like Michelle - obnoxious, self absorbed, over confident. Girls like Tully, Tahan and Skye

I think the obvious reason Luke would want to take Michelle further is that she is easy to win against at the end. That's an area she was competing with Kent over in that tribe and so another reason she wanted him gone I expect, unless she really is just playing personal.

Back