Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2016) - Episode 25 Discussion

FatPants

Dogs are the best people
Continues from Episode 24...

So Kristie doesn't know how to play the game and Flick lost all judgement when she voted out Brooke without a plan to get to the final. That no doubt means El and Lee sail to the final 2.

I'd say none of them know how to play the game. I am still holding on to whatever last shreds of hope are left that Kristie pulls a swifty and ends up in the final two!

...I said this on the other thread...

...just say that this did happen and that there was just Kristie/Lee and El left...wouldn't it be great if Kristie won the last ever challenge and won immunity which meant that Lee and El had to vote against each other and that Kristie had to vote one or the other out leaving just Kristie and whoever left for The Jury to vote for who should be the winner... they would probably unanimously vote for Kristie to win it I believe... well... it's not impossible is it at this stage?... that would be my dream result to all of this anyway... I don't think that Kristie has EVER won an immunity has she?... that means that the Laws of Averages are on her side... especially in a 6 hour endurance test ... (I can dream can't I?)... lol!... cheers.

...do you think that it could play out that way?... just curious... cheers.

...I believe that it will definitely be Flick going out tonight no matter what happens to be honest... who do you guys think that it will be?... (I think that I already know the answer somehow lol!)... cheers.

Well, yes, the winner of the final immunity challenge gets to choose which of the other two goes to the final with them. Whether Kristie can win, we'll have to see.

...hahaha!... as I said... the Law of Averages are on Kristies side surely?... lol!... cheers.

...every time either Lee or El speak it's like fingernails on a chalkboard to me... I've come to dislike them both that much sadly... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
How come there are no more Hidden Immunity Idols hidden around the place? Are these ningnongs looking?

Back