Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2016) - Episode 23 Discussion

Evening! Or be it afternoon here.

Last night we picked who was going and we were all wrong because nobody went. So I'm carrying forward last night's predictions:

Matt: me
El: Tuttle, FatPants
Flick: Mr Stickyfingers plus a late pick by Rose711
Lee: Melore, kxk

...and I chose Matt because they might pick him off as an easy target, but I would like to think the 'outsiders' will scheme against Lee tonight.

Evening! Or be it afternoon here.

Last night we picked who was going and we were all wrong because nobody went. So I'm carrying forward last night's predictions:

Matt: me
El: Tuttle, FatPants
Flick: Mr Stickyfingers plus a late pick by Rose711
Lee: Melore, kxk

...and I chose Matt because they might pick him off as an easy target, but I would like to think the 'outsiders' will scheme against Lee tonight.
I actually want Lee gone tonight. He is a better pick than El.

and I missed most of the stupid TC challenge last night because my stream kept freezing so I couldn't follow the questions and answers, so that was particularly annoying!

...I'm so glad that Kristie finally gets to reap a reward... she has so deserved it the poor girl... cheers.

@timmydownawell that quiz was weird as, default answer to anything seemed to be Sam
So Sam is both and least likely to win
Well there are only six of them, perhaps three think he is most likely , and three think he's least likely, with the remaining split on both questions, so the majority in both cases won.

...oh lookie!... the group that has had the easiest and cosiest route to this stage are going hungry and are now struggling... suffer you bastards!... cheers.

...Kristie should've spat in the cup just before pouring it into Flick's mouth... just to see if Flick would've continued the task... yes I know... eeeeeeeew!... gross!... cheers.

Back