Skip to main content

Aisha & Lawson (The Kiwi and The Magic)

They seem to have a great partnership. Lawson is cool, Aisha is kind. I think Lawson could win it, and I'm unsure about Aisha's chances of winning big brother this year.

The Kiwi and the Magic - sounds like a book of some sort.

It's too bad he already has a girlfriend really.

Really cute little duo. I'm not fussed on Aisha separately but I love her with Lawson. They come across as cute and naive (when they were nominating) but I reckon they know exactly what's going on.

I LOVE both Aisha and Lawson as individuals but I ADORE them together.

Aisha seems very genuine, cool and she's beautiful. Lawson is funny, a dork and you gotta love the magician in him.

This is not about romance (for now lol), this is about their partnership, their friendship and the fact that right now they seem to be the most united pair. More power to them!

I really hope they're gonna win the 30k and be the best pair.

This "thing" is clearly going nowhere so...
What a strange thing for you to say straight after you said it wasn't about romance "for now"

Do you think Aisha is attracted to Lawson? Why would she be better macking with Lawson than grinding with Travis?
I'm not sure but because he has a girlfriend it'll probably be shut down. The Travis thing seems like a fling type of thing rather than them being close - I haven't really seen much more between them after the spa stuff on Sunday? Has she already given him the flick?

I'm not sure but because he has a girlfriend it'll probably be shut down. The Travis thing seems like a fling type of thing rather than them being close - I haven't really seen much more between them after the spa stuff on Sunday? Has she already given him the flick?

Who knows? We hardly see anything on the daily shows, and the lack of live updates has meant that we do not know if Travis and Aisha had any conversations this week. Although I do remember Aisha telling Skye and Jason that Travis was too short for her.

What a strange thing for you to say straight after you said it wasn't about romance "for now"

I was talking about Travis and Aisha "going nowhere".

She only said that the kiss was a truth or dare thing, nothing more.

They have only been there for 1 week so...

I think they were great together in that task, ev en his little joke about making out was funny till someone made it seem like it wasn't a joke by bringing up his girlfriend. They seem to work together well and might be the best pair there is in the house.

I think they were great together in that task, ev en his little joke about making out was funny till someone made it seem like it wasn't a joke by bringing up his girlfriend. They seem to work together well and might be the best pair there is in the house.

and that someone was? GEMMA!!!! Like I shouldn't even be surprised about it. -.-"" She made it sound like she was joking but she totally wasn't.

Yeah, right now they are the pair which fits better.

Seeing them stand on the pillar together, I think they have a natural affinity for each other. They're both nice people and seem to get along. I could see it having been something if he was single.

Really like them both. Not sure as viewers though we should play our cards yet and vote for them as a Power Couple.

It's obvious they're abandoning the pairs twist sooner rather than later but I hope they keep some element of it so it's an advantage to keep their partner around, even once playing as an individual. A bonus for both making the final would be a decent incentive.

The poll is just for this week. No way I'm not voting for Aisha & Lawson. Right now they are the most united pair and I feel like they're the ones who connected the most and they seem to genuinely feel comfortable with each other. So yeah, I'm voting for them.

The pair "thing" is RIDICULOUS if it is to just abandon the idea in 2/3 weeks. Why start in the first place? They should at least wait until one of each pair is gone.

Anyway, crossing my finger for Aisha and Lanwson to win the perfect pair task!

Back