Skip to main content

2018 Celebrity Predictions

Maybe it's Sam Stosur, she got beaten in the Aus Open, so isn't doing anything ATM.

Whether she trains or not, she will still lose her matches.

:p

Ricki Lee is a certainty I think. There's an article in The Advertiser today saying she's already trying to eat well after Xmas, in preparation.

But now I think it is.......Samantha x

GREAT pick and she would be golden casting... Samantha X has gone straight on my predictions list. By the sounds of things, we can lock in Mundine and Green, Ricki-Lee, Jenny Morris and Bernard Tomic(?).

Reactions: kxk
I agree it will be Mundine & co, and he was actually surprisingly decent years ago on Celeb BB, he has kept Sarah Marie employed ever since I think.

Ricki yes, Morris no, why is she even a contender? Who the hell is she I can't recall anything she ever did.
The INX hint is surely leading somewhere?

Has to be Sam X, she needs redeeming:)

And I reckon this is a lock for tennis star, the breaking hint is too concrete - also think she could win with her story
636463540739735244-Unbreakable-Dokic-Halloran---COVER.JPG

Cash on the Project.......doing his social justice for the Indigenous.....could this be a 10 clue?
I still think it is Jelena

In the ad about the tennis player, they show a meerkat & it has a tennis racquet & is wearing a headband.

Pat Cash used to wear headbands.

I have a firm guess for the Loudmouth TV Star clue... Roxy Jacenko. She knows her way around reality TV set, has made a couple of appearances on Studio 10 in recent months and she is a loudmouth beauty and TV star. Also, Ricki-Lee uploaded her Australia Day set list on Instagram today... perhaps she isn't going into the jungle after all. Paulini anyone?

I have a firm guess for the Loudmouth TV Star clue... Roxy Jacenko. She knows her way around reality TV set, has made a couple of appearances on Studio 10 in recent months and she is a loudmouth beauty and TV star. Also, Ricki-Lee uploaded her Australia Day set list on Instagram today... perhaps she isn't going into the jungle after all. Paulini anyone?

I thought Paulini way back, until we got sidetracked by Ricki-Lee. OK, lock in Pawlini.

Roxy Jacenko was awful on Celebrity Apprentice, hope it's not her.

I wonder if they will release a round of second clues like they did last year? I hope so, that way our predictions can be more refined. ;)

Poxy Roxy, aint beautiful, and she aint no TV star......criminal who pays DM to talk about her every day
She is scum....they do not need her taking the show down

OMG no, that description fits the nanny, and I hate her and hope it isn't, but she is a loud mouth, drop out, and I know she has said nuh, but they all do that.

Ricki-Lee uploaded her Australia Day set list on Instagram today... perhaps she isn't going into the jungle after all. Paulini anyone?

Havana Brown who was on season two appeared on the Australia Day concert the same year she did Celebrity. Think she went to the jungle straight after the event so there is still a chance it could be Ricki-Lee...
In the ad about the tennis player, they show a meerkat & it has a tennis racquet & is wearing a headband.

Pat Cash used to wear headbands.

I'd say your probably right.

Thank god it isn't Mooney. What a low act to talk about his "friend's" "substance abuse" like that. Go Fiona.

OMG
How bitchy
Odd that both were featured at my local pub last year, he was mediocre, she was fantastic, hmm
And as I have said before....she almost died last year, seriously ill, heart attack I believe, she was totally sober at this gig
Had a nice chat after.
I would have thought her health would be far too risky

Her health issues....maybe Mooney is joining her and that is the feud???

she had a near-death experience after falling into a month-long coma.

Fiona said she was on the brink of death after being exposed to carbon monoxide fumes from her heater.

'I was very very unwell. I forgot things, I seriously thought I had early Alzheimer's. It went over a course of a month,'she said.

Fiona added: 'I was given a seven per cent chance of life. And guess what? I didn't die,' she said.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-beans-Im-Celeb-contestant.html#ixzz54UklEKsE
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

The below hint is for the AFL Star. The answer is "three premierships"... Jason Akermanis is the obvious answer (2001-2003), but I am going with Josh Gibson (2013-15).
26733393_888402264671654_3979299532395718882_n.jpg

Back