Skip to main content

2017 Today I ...

Lots of bench pressing, dead lifts, pull ups, push ups, lunges amongst some other stuff. I haven't worked out properly in years and so I am quite sore. Honestly around the 24 hour mark later today I just got so much sorer.

Bloody hell. I feel exhausted just reading that.

Got our home internet back today after it blew up over the weekend (dear lord we had to talk to each other and read books, and watch tv, and do gardening, and, and... the horror!)

anyway, Telstra finally sent out the replacement modem (for free!!) and now we're back up online.

The new modem is HUGE! - the size of a dinner plate! (Telstra "Gateway") but apparently its 4G and NBN ready.. whenever *that* is going to arrive here...

Today was very odd.

I lost my wallet, with phone and cards - panic.
Very luckily someone handed it in, to the store I retraced myself to last having my wallet.
LUCKY day, thank heavens

Then, not long after, maybe 1 hour or so later, in a post office - i find a wallet!
Of course handed it in, and nice postie knows the lady and will call her.

What a very weird coincidence???!!!???!!!

Made me feel great, sort of double blessing - I was blessed getting my loss back, and then got to give somebody else that same great blessed feeling, how awesome:)

Made me feel great, sort of double blessing - I was blessed getting my loss back, and then got to give somebody else that same great blessed feeling, how awesome:)

It's awesome how life works like that sometimes, it is incredibly refreshing.

Reactions: kxk
16831159_1925592694342016_1616554199943505467_n.jpg

We have this guy climbing up the windows of my classroom!! He's about 45cm long. Kids are freaking a bit which scared him off back into the bush nearby so he'll be ok. At least it was only 5 minutes before end of lesson, so not too disruptive.

Will click up over 600 kms this weekend. Nort West to Talwood yesterday. South east to Texas today and north to Inglewood on Sunday. Then east to Yelarbon then home.

Ever have days when everything is crap????
Everything went wrong - starting with my bank account has been hacked, and everything else went to crap from there
Missing my sis & bros

OMG
Drunk and crazy relative just paid a visit - almost called the cops, deranged and violent, we are a bit shaken

IMG_3558.JPG
Sorry to hear that @kxk Sounds frightening. Hope you've found some peace this afternoon.

Thank you @qtkt ......we are exhausted, dealing with alcoholics with mental health illness
Could be on ice I am afraid.

I can't imagine how bad that would be. My husband's father and brother both died from alcoholism and his sister is heading the same way. Adding ice to the mix would be dreadful. If you ever just need to vent to someone give me a yell.

Watch out.....grumpy bunny is coming

To
17904094_1335855723118246_5862713930718788096_n.jpg

all the houses feasting on exotic crustaceans today.....save it for Sunday, Good Friday is the mourning and penance day, we used to spend most of it in church.
Freaks me out people pigging out today, seems so weird. You should be fasting and eating some crappy old fish.

LOL - Dead One Day - then NOT in a couple of Days??????? - I do not really get it. I help in a fish and chip shop and people think they have to eat fish on Good Friday. I do not get it. Do they think they will be redeemed from doing SO?
When I was young I thought it was the truth. Now, I so do wonder. Easter is a time for reflection, like Christmas. Not about Gifts or Chocolate or whatever. That is being a Christian or others that take the weekend off look forward to 4 day weekend with whatever it gives, just because it is a long long weekend.....

It is a time to reflect on our religious or LIFE beliefs. Religion may be the death of society. I thought that a belief in a god was a good thing, but it causes so many fights. Goodness knows what Trump might have going, and give, for this weekend.

No matter what, I think there is no wrong or right. Just believe in your heart and in your love and what you believe. Even if you do not have something to believe in - ask your heart the question ........

Sorry if this post is over the top - but - I just find lately that we need to look at what is really happening in life .....

Being born into a very Catholic family, we always ate fish on every friday - that was a church rule, later changed to make some sacrifice on fridays doesn't have to be giving up meat anymore, just give something up or do something good.

You are supposed to be fasting and praying Good Friday, it is like super Friday i guess, I just could not let meat come anywhere near me - I reckon I might spew it is so entrenched in me, whether I am a practising Catholic or not.

Back