Skip to main content

2014 Live Updates (BBBA style)

Pumpkaboo

10:10 AEST DAY 3

Katie and Priya head to the lounge looking nervous. There is a boyish smile on Jason's face as he stares at Katie's boobs, remembering he is gay and looks awkwardly at Dion. Big Brother announces that there is a game changing announcement coming from Katie and Priya. Katie informs the others about the choice that was offered to them. Priya then tells them that they chose not to take the money however Big Brother decided that they will be on meal replacement shakes anyway. The housemates hug Katie and Priya and sing Waltzing Matilda before walking off in different directions.

10:50 AEST DAY 3

Katie and Priya head to the bedroom where they question whether it was right to lie of not. Priya decides that the lie is better than the truth and when they're on the outside nobody will care. Skye however has her suspicions and begins talking to Lisa about it. She questions why BB would punish them anyway because BB is meant to be fair, and that Lisa's hair looks really cute today. The other housemates head to bed, blissfully unaware of the secret that is being kept by the HoHs.

If we're not getting updates let's make the best of it and make our own until each daily show each day imo.

I'm still hopeful that there will eventually be updates (yeah yeah, probably dreamin'), but do like this idea. :)

I'm just hoping now that all the housemates have been introduced we will start seeing good footage.

I bet all the housemates are trying to hard to get cam time, and if only they knew.... We have seen basically NOTHING since they have been there.

10:10 AEST DAY 3
Priya then tells them that they chose not to take the money however Big Brother decided that they will be on meal replacement shakes anyway. The housemates hug Katie and Priya and sing Waltzing Matilda before walking off in different directions.

:):laugh:

Back