Skip to main content

2012/13 BB All Star House

Why don't we all start kicking around and screaming. Honestley [MENTION=29222]Kingston[/MENTION] get over it. You act as if you a 12 year old. Heck, maybe you are one. But seriously i didn't ask for your opinion. #GetOverIt

LOL
After 2 puny series, someone is thinking we need more of these people who I have already forgotten, apart from final 4-5?
Kingston explains the pointlessness perfectly.

Rolling out some favourites so we can just look again, ridiculous.

But I might watch a short program, 2 weeks - month, of Estelle/Tahan/Tim/Drew v Michael/Ben/Layla/Mikkayla - with a whole lot of challenges.

And Ben 2 v Bradley; Jade v Ryan - mini challenges (nerd offs and dumb offs)

What's the point? Well what's the point of BBAU at all?

It's about watching interesting people interact with other interesting people. So pick a whole heap of interesting pre-players and see how they go together. It's a social experiment.

It probably won't happen. Doesn't mean I can't be interested in the idea.

What's the point? Well what's the point of BBAU at all?

It's about watching interesting people interact with other interesting people. So pick a whole heap of interesting pre-players and see how they go together. It's a social experiment.

It probably won't happen. Doesn't mean I can't be interested in the idea.

I would agree with that, I don't think it has to have any point beyond entertaining us.

I would agree with that, I don't think it has to have any point beyond entertaining us.

Well I think the point being made by Kingston is - unless there is an issue between the HMS you bring back, we have already seen what they have to offer, they got voted out, usually because they bored us, or they were horrible.

So, what is the point?

Sarah Marie is a great example - she was brought back for an all star thing, and a celeb thing. She sucked on both returns.

Most ordinary people are not entertaining.
And usually once is more than enough of any ordinary or even extraordinary soul - even Tim 1 or 2 would bore me being a HM again.

And BB Aus style on 9, is not a social experiment. BB has not been a social experiment ever really, that is a lot of hogwash.
BB is light entertainment, and a way to get noticed. It's bootcamp boarding school for famewhores.
Social experiments are things like Go Back Where You Came From on SBS

LOL
After 2 puny series, someone is thinking we need more of these people who I have already forgotten, apart from final 4-5?
Kingston explains the pointlessness perfectly.

Rolling out some favourites so we can just look again, ridiculous.

But I might watch a short program, 2 weeks - month, of Estelle/Tahan/Tim/Drew v Michael/Ben/Layla/Mikkayla - with a whole lot of challenges.

And Ben 2 v Bradley; Jade v Ryan - mini challenges (nerd offs and dumb offs)
Hypothetically brother.

I think BB All Stars could work in Aus. Particularly since channels are no longer restricted (i.e normal BB on channel 9 and after the season ended put All stars on Go). I think the key to its success would be to not drag out extremely old housemates that people barely remember/no longer care about. though, we'd already know a bit about the housemates we'd see how they interact in a new situation and how they've changed.

However, BBAU really doesn't rate high enough so I highly doubt All stars would ever happen purely on that basis.

All star BB would be weird. I'm sure the general public would remember some people from the past but I don't think they'd be interested...

Give it a couple more seasons and it will not surprise me if they take a block approach and do an all stars...then a fans vs favourites.

Provided it can last that long.

Back