Skip to main content

the random 'LIVE' thread...

Fantastic love those ladies
End of DW :)

And...I have gone off watching sisters, I hate being tied to stuff like that when I am just not in the mood, can follow in adds and watching just sometimes, did that with Offspring

...back to Doctor Who... in one of the most stupid scenes ever in any Doctor Who episode is where Ecclestone's Doctor has to get past two massive rotating blades that look like they should be powering the Titanic to turn of a main switch lol!... what a ridiculous concept that was lol!... oh well... it was still early days I guess?... lol!... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
Fantastic love those ladies
End of DW :)

And...I have gone off watching sisters, I hate being tied to stuff like that when I am just not in the mood, can follow in adds and watching just sometimes, did that with Offspring

...I'm the same with 'Sisters' now... that is now on my 'tape now and watch later list'... I'm about to view last night's first episode of Doctor Who on ABC's IView (I've been calling it 'IPlay') as soon as this episode finishes so it's goodnight from me folks!... thanks for posting Affable and kxk... cheers.

...don't worry kxk... I found it and am watching it on ABC IPlay on my computer while watching 'FFF' on my TV at the same time lol!... (who said that us men can't multi-task eh?)... cheers.
Too funny![DOUBLEPOST=1511344977][/DOUBLEPOST]
...the winning family are the Shahrouks!!!!!... woooohooooo!... way to go girls!!!!!!... I so hope that they win it... I really do... cheers.
Oh bugger spoiler alert

I’m getting Foxtel reinstalled tomorrow. Hate donating to Rupe, but they offered me a pretty good deal. Plus free installation. And I hope that I can watch when you guys are watching. I’ve spent 30 years living on borders.

Yeah I am going to watch mixed stuff. The Mosque right now

See ya later, DW first episodes Rose/Billie is so different
I’ll be watching that next. Very good show. I’m contacting the Muslim council on the Gold Coast so I can go to an open day. None of my friends want to go, but I’m interested.

It was really annoying the way the Butler girls shouted out advice for the Paninis. If someone uses the wrong sauce, let them fail! So biased, as they want the Shahrouks gone. Thankfully it didn't work, and the Shahrouks are through to the finale.

Too funny![DOUBLEPOST=1511344977][/DOUBLEPOST]
Oh bugger spoiler alert

...oh bummer!... sorry about that Beachsands... I didn't think that anyone was watching it anymore... sorry about that...

I’m getting Foxtel reinstalled tomorrow. Hate donating to Rupe, but they offered me a pretty good deal. Plus free installation. And I hope that I can watch when you guys are watching. I’ve spent 30 years living on borders.

...ah!... good one!... that'll make things a lot more easier for you Beachsands... great news!... cheers.

It was really annoying the way the Butler girls shouted out advice for the Paninis. If someone uses the wrong sauce, let them fail! So biased, as they want the Shahrouks gone. Thankfully it didn't work, and the Shahrouks are through to the finale.

...yes it was cheating as far as I was concerned Meglos... obviously they are concerned that the Shahrouks are in a class way above themselves... afterall... they had never been a a pub in their lives yet they still won the task and as with tonight... the Shahrouks were way less knowledgeable about cooking Crabs against the Panininis because of their Fish-mongering skills of their trade and STILL won it regardless!... yes... as I said... it was cheating from my point of view anyway... cheers.

The Shahrouks were a quivering mess about what to cook for the Pub meals challenge, one of the Butler girls told them. Liked them at the start, as the show's gone on it's come across like they can do no wrong, not enough food, elimination so many times compared to others. Meh.

The Shahrouks were a quivering mess about what to cook for the Pub meals challenge, one of the Butler girls told them. Liked them at the start, as the show's gone on it's come across like they can do no wrong, not enough food, elimination so many times compared to others. Meh.

They had no idea because they have never been to a pub.

I think it was wrong that they had to enter a pub, as they are really not allowed to enter a place that sells/serves alcohol.

They were at a disadvantage as they had the prawns to peel.

If you have a look when the Shahrouk's won the challenge, the Butler ladies were pretty pissed off.

Okay, all they had to do was ask. In this show, contestants have "borrowed" ingredients from other teams, no problem. Yet they couldn't ask what "pub food" was? just stand around crying? As to the disadvantage with the prawns. I missed the start, did they pick them or were they lumped with them? Either way, it's a competition. IMO it should have been the Greek family (pork not cooked enough) or the Shahrouks (not enough for service) but it's a scripted show, we get what they want us to get.

...there's nothing but complete shit on TV tonight again except for our beloved 'Gogglebox' so I'm going to bite the bullet and give 'Cram!' yet another go mainly because it leads up to 'Gogglebox'... so I'll be posting 'Live' again tonight if anyone is interested... and... if you did get 'Foxtel' installed today Beachsands perhaps you can join me as a 'test run'?... lol!... cheers.

You are a glutton for punishment.

Watched 5 mins of it last week & it was the longest 5 mins of my life.

...yes Kaz... I am a glutton for punishment indeed lol!... but I'm using it as a 'filler' until 'GoggleBox' starts only lol!...

Cram! is virtually unwatchable. At least a name change to Crap! would display some sort of sense of humour. Dare I say Peter Helliar is highly overrated?

...well I don't know Meglos... he does have his funny moments but on this shit show he definitely doesn't have that opportunity... he so deserves way better... it's sad that he got lumped with this trash... it's pure crud... and to make it worse... the unfunniest 'comedian' in history is on it tonight... Jimoen... how anybody finds him to be 'funny' in any form shape or manner is way beyond me... but I've put it down to when you watch a trainwreck with this show... you cannot NOT watch it lol!... instead of 'Cram!' perhaps it should be called 'Crash!'... because that's what's happening to Peter Hellier's career while this show is running... but after all of that... I do like Peter Hellier... cheers.

...actually... about the only thing that I actually like on this show is all of the trivial facts that are told us throughout the show... some are actually quite interesting for me... I just love trivial facts... but that's just me lol!... cheers.

Back