Skip to main content

Masterchef 2017

sub-buzz-6406-1500898712-2.jpg

https://www.buzzfeed.com/tahliapritchard/its-been-84-years?bffboz&utm_term=.to5z3ZGXn#.kikaGkMPN

Facebook is in utter uproar, very much the opinion over there is Ben was robbed, and the scoring was rigged to get Diana over the line.
Not sure about that!
I think Diana was way more consistent over the season, so she probably deserved the title, and for god's sake, how many more bloody ice creams can Ben keep making?
Anyway, these finale dishes are just getting more and more farcical, both of them tonight deserved a medal for spending 6 freaking hours to produce chocolate fruit or whatever those things were.
Both of them are genuinely nice people, that was the good aspect of tonight!
At least bloody Tamara won zilch off the 3 amigos, be thankful for that.
Now I look forward to chatting with all of you lovely people about Survivor Australia or Hells Kitchen or whatever other crappy reality shows appear on the box LOL

Yeah thanks to everyone who has contributed to this thread, and all the laughs along the way. I said once, in the old days, that I couldn't imagine watching BB without this forum, and it now goes the same for MC. Special thank to Mr. Stickyfingers for being the heart and soul of the group here.

Diana was never popular with the public, as evidenced by that live voting poll a few days ago. The public aren't qualified to judge anything though. No disrespect to Ben but they would have been mesmerised by his guns and his devotion to his son. Doesn't mean he cooked better than Diana. No one was robbed. If anything they lowered Diana's scores to make Ben's loss less harsh!

...these were my favourite comments on that link Isee... some funny comments on there eh?... and what a great image of Diana at t6he end too... cheers.

30. Funny how Ben keeps getting 9/10, also the amount of fingers he has left.

37. All the contestants should get a Logie for all the times they fake knowing a guest chef.

45. Also do they get bathroom breaks or are they going for the Grey’s Anatomy diaper method?

56. “It’s coming out of a small hole… I’m pushing with all my might”... we’ve all been there, Ben.

58. George’s “Boom, boom, shake the room” truly sends shivers down my spine.

68. Diana’s grand total is 90, which conveniently is also my age after watching this show.

upload_2017-7-24_23-20-15.jpeg

Facebook is in utter uproar,
Is facebook ever in any other condition than utter uproar?:D
Just watched replay. Fitting result. Ben will have his time. The world is his ice cream cone for the taking.
Have really enjoyed the season. Havent been live as much as I would have liked but loved reading the thread after every day. Commentary always funny and flowing.
Thanks for the laughs and cameraderie. Good vibes.
Thanks delcan for the thread and Mr S. as our imperious Masterchef flag-bearer:)

And Mr Stickyfingers, cheers to you......you're a gem!

Yeah thanks to everyone who has contributed to this thread, and all the laughs along the way. I said once, in the old days, that I couldn't imagine watching BB without this forum, and it now goes the same for MC. Special thank to Mr. Stickyfingers for being the heart and soul of the group here.

...oh wow!... thanks a lot for those kind comments Evan44... that's really nice of you to say so... it really is my friend... but I think that we all need to thank delcan the most for starting this thread up in the first place... she gave us this canvass to paint on so from me delcan... thankyou for the fun times my friend... cheers.

...these were my favourite comments on that link Isee... some funny comments on there eh?... and what a great image of Diana at t6he end too... cheers.

30. Funny how Ben keeps getting 9/10, also the amount of fingers he has left.

37. All the contestants should get a Logie for all the times they fake knowing a guest chef.

45. Also do they get bathroom breaks or are they going for the Grey’s Anatomy diaper method?

56. “It’s coming out of a small hole… I’m pushing with all my might”... we’ve all been there, Ben.

58. George’s “Boom, boom, shake the room” truly sends shivers down my spine.

68. Diana’s grand total is 90, which conveniently is also my age after watching this show.

View attachment 53105
The bathroom break one cracked me up... I was then imagining them all waddling round in diapers!

Now I look forward to chatting with all of you lovely people about Survivor Australia or Hells Kitchen or whatever other crappy reality shows appear on the box LOL

...it's great that you're going to watch Survivor with us Evan and I'll see you there for sure my friend and have you been to the 'Survivor Sweepsttakes' thread and grabbed your 'sweepstakes' number yet?... I think that there's still a couple of numbers up for grabs to have fun with... cheers.

I too will join in on this love fest and say its been a pleasure watching this program along with you all. I would have given up long ago if it was not for the hilariousness of this thread. Thanks for the laughs :) Mr S you have definitely kept this thread alive!

Diana was never popular with the public, as evidenced by that live voting poll a few days ago. The public aren't qualified to judge anything though. No disrespect to Ben but they would have been mesmerised by his guns and his devotion to his son. Doesn't mean he cooked better than Diana. No one was robbed. If anything they lowered Diana's scores to make Ben's loss less harsh!

...I so completely agree with what you've said here Meglos... they definitely lowered Diana's scores for sure... it was just so blatant to me anyway... cheers.

I too will join in on this love fest and say its been a pleasure watching this program along with you all. I would have given up long ago if it was not for the hilariousness of this thread. Thanks for the laughs :) Mr S you have definitely kept this thread alive!

...that is so sweet of you to say so Isee... I really do appreciate you saying so... it sure was fun talking on here regardless of what dreadful things they they did to us on there I reckon... but... we won in the end and THAT'S the main thing!... lol!... cheers.

Is facebook ever in any other condition than utter uproar?:D
Just watched replay. Fitting result. Ben will have his time. The world is his ice cream cone for the taking.
Have really enjoyed the season. Havent been live as much as I would have liked but loved reading the thread after every day. Commentary always funny and flowing.
Thanks for the laughs and cameraderie. Good vibes.
Thanks delcan for the thread and Mr S. as our imperious Masterchef flag-bearer:)

...thanks for saying that Fuzz and thanks to you for so many crack ups too my friend... you really did have me in stitches so many times ya funny bugga!... and... I read your tribute to delcan after I had written my post above... (two minds thinking alike again... spooky eh?) and yes... thanks again delcan!... by the way Fuzz... are you going over to the Aussie Survivor too my friend?... cheers.

Back