Skip to main content

Masterchef 2017

And the excruciating naffness of leaving her only 10/10 score til last, and having them pretend "it only had two elements on it" (ooh we're so scared for her)... "but it's PERFECT!"

...if one of the others had only 2 elements on their dish last night then they would've been going home instead of Bryan but because one of their guest cooks did it then it's alright?... yeah right Gary you twat!... the whole 3 of you were falling over yourselves and were like dogs jumping through rings to fawn all over Angelique... it was so pathetic to see you all acting like love-struck Schoolboys with lovers-nuts... not good to watch at all... and the 'blind taste test'... yeah... riiiiiiiight!... when you guys go to do a 'blind test' again in the future it might be a good idea to bend over first... after all... that's where you're taste buds are... you've proven that on many occasions before now... stop being such arseholes!... cheers.

Why do they have desserts etc with about 50 individual steps to make.

Stuff that as a joke.

I would ask the chef to make it in front of me before to see how it is made. And then have a medical emergency & get taken to hospital.

George & Gary should make it as well, to see how they would go. (their underlings won't be able to make it for them.)

...oh my god!... there's... there's... STREET ART inside a warehouse!... time for them to all gush and say their obligatory 'oohs and aaahs!' in fake wonderment as per usual... cheers.

I'm good Mr Sticky.
So it seems Blue team is going to lose. LOL
saying "we're going to win" at the start is a sign.

...so they're doing 'edible art installations' now?... "it's the latest thing at the moment!" gushes one of them... yet another complete wank-fest again tonight... what happened to them just cooking off against each other ffs?... a 7 hour challenge?... what a wank!... it's ridiculous!... cheers.

...so they're doing 'edible art installations' now?... "it's the latest thing at the moment!" gushes one of them... yet another complete wank-fest again tonight... what happened to them just cooking off against each other ffs?... a 7 hour challenge?... what a wank!... it's ridiculous!... cheers.

I don't mind it so much only because it's a team challenge, which is always interesting.

Back