Skip to main content

New Off Topic Thread ..... (Everyone: please be nice)

I can't watch cooking genre shows, except Mystery Diners which is a doozy. It cracks me up. So contrived, obviously and fake, apparantly.

I can't watch cooking genre shows, except Mystery Diners which is a doozy. It cracks me up. So contrived, obviously and fake, apparantly.
Have seen it. Premise is top notch. I can dig the contrivance but the host is just too underwhelming.
Put a more larger than life host and you have a winner on your hands.
Then you are talking Cheaters style levels of humour, contrivance and delicious over-the-topness.

........... all i wanted to tell you was how i am in love with a woman from okcupid that lives in Switzerland.

Catfish????

I may fly to Switzerland next week, MY DJ is touring there and other European cities for a few weeks, and I have Swiss friends.
Swiss have a fantastic political system, the people of Switzerland truly rule.
Can't imagine a Swiss sophisticate doing anything but spit at Trump - otherwise must be a Catfish:)

Catfish????

I may fly to Switzerland next week, MY DJ is touring there and other European cities for a few weeks, and I have Swiss friends.
Swiss have a fantastic political system, the people of Switzerland truly rule.
Can't imagine a Swiss sophisticate doing anything but spit at Trump - otherwise must be a Catfish:)

I second this.

Most probably a Catfish.

Reactions: kxk
What shows are watched by everyone that aren't mentioned as threads here?

Do you get 3 long service leaves for 35 years! What a great employee, congrats @Khun Khun

TV shows without threads, I watch The Project and love it, Have You Been P A when it comes back, Big Bang repeats as I never saw it first time around, BBC shows (eg Night Manager/Broadchurch), Colbert Late Show, Samantha Bee, Live at the Apollo & any comedian shows.
And documentaries - lots, anything I can find, especially history, language and culture stuff.
Usually watch the Mix, Drum, Feed,SBSVice.

how often is the weekly on?
Actually it is on weekly, @reepbot Unlike the magazines Women's Weekly which is published monthly, and Woman's Day which is published weekly. My church has a newsletter called Wednesday Weekly - it comes out fortnightly! Go figure.[DOUBLEPOST=1490775354][/DOUBLEPOST]
Today is my 35th anniversary at work. Celebrating by doing night one of five.
Happy Anniversary @Khun Khun Thirty five years is an incredible achievement in one work place.

Do you get 3 long service leaves for 35 years! What a great employee, congrats @Khun Khun

TV shows without threads, I watch The Project and love it, Have You Been P A when it comes back, Big Bang repeats as I never saw it first time around, BBC shows (eg Night Manager/Broadchurch), Colbert Late Show, Samantha Bee, Live at the Apollo & any comedian shows.
And documentaries - lots, anything I can find, especially history, language and culture stuff.
I have about six months LSL sitting there and have used pretty much the same amount over the years. I have over two years sick leave at my disposal too. We get 17 weeks LSL after ten years and I forget how much after that every five years or whatever.

I love HYBPA. I also enjoy Planet America. I've got into MAFS as well. So dire, it's riveting.

Back