Skip to main content

Post BB Housemate Antics - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha. It's not especially scintillating or insightful but it is probably the equivalent of a bunch of other articles by various housemates and 'celebrities'.

'Meh' but ... well... whatever! I actually thought it sounded like Skye felt driven to write something and then found someone to publish it. (I'm not a fan of Skye. Or even her lips).
Lol nor am I a fan but had to give credit to her that she made more sense than I expected she would when writing something like that.

3D98967600000578-4255004-image-a-60_1487899685437.jpg

My how you've changed! Big Brother's Skye Wheatley shows off her surgically enhanced features alongside Zilda Williams at RHOS screening event

3D98968200000578-4255004-image-m-68_1487900258448.jpg

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...rgically-enhanced-features.html#ixzz4ZaN7pHZr

Lisa continues to be everywhere, she was just mentioned on Bondi Rescue. I'm not watching it, but I heard them mention someone's sister was "Lisa from Big Brother".

Lisa continues to be everywhere, she was just mentioned on Bondi Rescue. I'm not watching it, but I heard them mention someone's sister was "Lisa from Big Brother".
The lifeguards thought she was his sister, I was thinking, does Lisa have one? LOL Seemed like Aisha was there too? They should a photo of the two of them once they realised who she was. I think she just happened to be there.

Look like Jake is in Canada .....looks like he wants to do a "Tim" on BBCanada (on his blog). Nah mate, you were booted out (2nd I think) so doubtful BBCanada would have ya

timdormerSassafras Gully Bush Walk
17076017_1443172785713556_5980455996462465024_n.jpg

1d
  • timdormerBushwalking in the blue mountains & find a satin bower birds bower! Its basically a bedroom he creates out of twigs & decorates with blue items to attract a mate. I usually get kranky at plastics out in nature, but I guess this guy is just recycling old pegs/straws/bottle tops as gifts for his girlfriend. I'm not sure why he only uses blue, but I like to believe it's because its the colour of a female satin bower birds eye! #nature #bushwalking#bluemountains #explore #discover#bowerbird #satinbowerbird

Is that the winner of Survivor oz, posing in black with the lovely Tahan.?
Tahan still a class above all the fakes, the make up & fake tan they shovel on wth a trowel , that money could pay for an African village survival.
Aisha is cool and has inherent natural elegance & style, tim is a good egg & the rest......flottsom that will fade away, soon hopefully
Oh Drew is still hot & Tully is not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back