Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2017) - Episode Discussion

I'd like to see Casey to win over Dane, but can imagine Dane attracting more of the mass/ mainstream vote. At present ... for who he's known to be rather than what he's actually brought to the show...as Collingwood wallpaper.

Casey said her record company didn't know what to do with her... i.e. how to position her and maximise her appeal to a substantial audience. She's doing a reasonably good job of that herself these days it seems... and with the help of a very positive edit, so far. I still wonder if that will change.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone know how far ahead they film these challenges? Advertising it Friday for Sundays show, yet they only say who is doing the challenge on Thursday? So not much is live I am guessing, apart from the eviction.

@Melore

She is a fame whore that can't get over the fact that she was dumped by her billionaire boyfriend.

She wants the limelight back & she is going to be in for a big shock when it's not going to happen.

Casey has had it far worse & yet she isn't blaming the entire world for her 'problems'.

Tziporah is a misery guts.

If she was a friend she would be draining.

I was under the impression that she dumped him.

I hate the footy players being in this, they are pretty boring with an unfair advantage of a whole club and team to support them.
Nat is boring, I hope she goes or Kris - he is most likely besides Zippy, but zippy gave him a boost by being such a bitch.

Anyway, when does this show finish?
Just got my Comedy Festival program, Nazeem has a show with no dates...oh hang on, it's every sunday during festival, but it could be just his TV show actually, yeah i think it is...
If he does a show I am going, and will tell him to come chat with us:)

I hate the footy players being in this, they are pretty boring with an unfair advantage of a whole club and team to support them.
Nat is boring, I hope she goes or Kris - he is most likely besides Zippy, but zippy gave him a boost by being such a bitch.

Anyway, when does this show finish?
Just got my Comedy Festival program, Nazeem has a show with no dates...oh hang on, it's every sunday during festival, but it could be just his TV show actually, yeah i think it is...
If he does a show I am going, and will tell him to come chat with us:)

He does have a show at the MICF. Tickets are on sale at the moment.

From 30 March - 23 April and I think there are shows most days of the week.

http://www.ticketmaster.com.au/Nazeem-Hussain-tickets/artist/2067671#artist_table_focus

Reactions: kxk

Yeah, like Dane seems ok but he's just a jock, not very bright, doesn't do much but for footy players like him. They just have to not be a complete dipshit and get rewarded and patted on the back.

Before Zippy gets the boot, I really want her to be challenged more. I scary challenge, not food; and give her a secret challenge to do, I want to watch her spin out trying to be sneaky, and give her a brain teaser challenge, she thinks she is smarter, better, whatever - but she acts like a moron, in real life too...

Anyone know how far ahead they film these challenges? Advertising it Friday for Sundays show, yet they only say who is doing the challenge on Thursday? So not much is live I am guessing, apart from the eviction.
As far as I can tell they usually film the Tucker Trials shortly after the live broadcast ends. Perhaps it starts within an hour of the show ending?

It doesn't look right to me. The bottom two are the most abrasive , but that doesn't mean they'll go before the boring ones.
Jay was supposed to be a contender, and look what happened there.
I think they're underestimating Ash, Carson & Nazeem, and overestimating Tegan & Dane.
I wouldn't think too many blokey blokes even watch the show, they tend not to like reality shows at all (unless they are the car/pawn stars type). I don't think they'd be watching (and voting) just because a footballer is in there.
I also don't think Freddie won because he was a sports star, as he was actually quite funny and endearing as well.

I don't know. This is a country that is obsessed with sport. Half the news is sport. Great swathes of television time for weeks on end play sports coverage, and clearly get the ratings to justify it. So someone is watching this shit. I'm more into the arts, but arts are niche programs in the popular media. You don't have the six or seven o'clock news followed by ten or fifteen minutes of arts or crafts coverage. I think it is not coincidental that amiable whatsisname and amiable whatsisname who won the last two years were sportsmen...

I find that voting for sports people is very much like voting for Imagine, Bohemian Rhapsody and Khe Sanh etc etc for example in top 500 songs. Predictable and boring, although Freddie was good value.
Yes, I don't like any of these three songs, lol.

Last edited:
Back