Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2017) - Episode Discussion

I am so cynical, in some ways I think Tziporah is doing some of the things she does, is to get camera time.

What better way to do it, is when they are all asleep.

I would think it is more likely she is up at night trying to amuse herself because she can't sleep - and after doing nightshift for however long has lost the pattern of sleeping at night.

@Melore

She is a fame whore that can't get over the fact that she was dumped by her billionaire boyfriend.

She wants the limelight back & she is going to be in for a big shock when it's not going to happen.

Casey has had it far worse & yet she isn't blaming the entire world for her 'problems'.

Tziporah is a misery guts.

If she was a friend she would be draining.

@Melore

She is a fame whore that can't get over the fact that she was dumped by her billionaire boyfriend.

She wants the limelight back & she is going to be in for a big shock when it's not going to happen.

Casey has had it far worse & yet she isn't blaming the entire world for her 'problems'.

Tziporah is a misery guts.

If she was a friend she would be draining.

Well, that's your interpretation. I don't share your view of her. I think she needs some support currently, but has worked hard to build a new life for herself after hitting a low point, and I hope the money from this show, etc, helps her with her future.

What Tziporah accused Kris of being is reprehensible.

When she was confronted by him, she came up with the lame excuse of it being banter. (what utter BS)

Several times she has used the it's because I am Jewish crap. (the reason she has conflict with them, is because IMO, she thinks she is way better than them & they are scum beneath her feet.)

When she was arguing with Tom about the Israeli–Palestinian conflict, I don't think at that stage she realised Tom was Jewish.

In the argument she said Israel is her country, since when was she born in Israel.

In the argument she said Israel is her country, since when was she born in Israel
Probably in the sense of it being the Jewish nation, the country of "her people". The Law of Return allows Jewish people to live permanently in Israel.

I'd never convert to Judaism, I'm rather attached to my foreskin and would prefer to stay that way.

...which reminds me of a rather good insult: "when they circumcised [name], they threw away the wrong part".

Seriously? Jesus.

But The Omen made me seriously scared of them. They're like vicious dog-monkeys.

Yes we went to Warmbaths when I was in primary school,my ex-stepfather was sleeping in the bungalow and I went outside with my sister and we were there with all the other kids,baboons all over the place..one went for my sister so I told her to go back into the bungalow and the nasty thing chased me all the way around the bungalow ,got hold of me and held on biting my leg.....They are very dangerous and people should be more wary of them.

the nasty thing chased me all the way around the bungalow ,got hold of me and held on biting my leg.....They are very dangerous and people should be more wary of them.
How scary. I'm pretty sure everyone who ever saw The Omen would be pretty wary of them. They look vicious, regardless of the film. Actually even regular monkeys I don't get close to. Was ok in the monkey forest in Bali because they're used to people and the locals tell you how to act around them. But when I see them here in PP I keep my distance and let them go about their business.

Yes we went to Warmbaths when I was in primary school,my ex-stepfather was sleeping in the bungalow and I went outside with my sister and we were there with all the other kids,baboons all over the place..one went for my sister so I told her to go back into the bungalow and the nasty thing chased me all the way around the bungalow ,got hold of me and held on biting my leg.....They are very dangerous and people should be more wary of them.

...bloody hell Lindsay... that's awful!... as Timmydownthewell said... "They're like vicious dog-monkeys."... I couldn't agree more... cheers.

How scary. I'm pretty sure everyone who ever saw The Omen would be pretty wary of them. They look vicious, regardless of the film. Actually even regular monkeys I don't get close to. Was ok in the monkey forest in Bali because they're used to people and the locals tell you how to act around them. But when I see them here in PP I keep my distance and let them go about their business.

...just look at that little monkey in 'Pirates of the Caribbean'... I know that it's computer generated but 'same same but different' in my view... I've never been anywhere near a primate like those (with the exception of a guy in a MacDonald's cue once maybe... his knuckles dragged along the ground I swear!)... they all look bloody evil to me... especially Baboons... cheers.

...Lisa seems to be getting the big edit for Sunday night's episode with her 'Spider Trial' thingy in the promos for Sunday's episode... that's usually a good sign of who is leaving next as far as I'm concerned... (I can only hope I guess lol!)... so perhaps it's bye bye Lisa then?... cheers.

...bloody hell Lindsay... that's awful!... as Timmydownthewell said... "They're like vicious dog-monkeys."... I couldn't agree more... cheers.

The funny thing was there was toddlers running around and they went for us,there wasn't even any provocation.The baboons are a huge problem in Cape town,they will loot peoples homes for food.I obviously do not want any baboons to be killed or harmed,I have a healthy fear and respect that they are wild animals and treat them accordingly
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/2016/04/160422-baboons-cape-town-conservation-south-africa/

...Lisa seems to be getting the big edit for Sunday night's episode with her 'Spider Trial' thingy in the promos for Sunday's episode... that's usually a good sign of who is leaving next as far as I'm concerned... (I can only hope I guess lol!)... so perhaps it's bye bye Lisa then?

Fingers crossed that the deputy is next to leave.

I am still shocked over her demanding who owned the contraband chips.

I would think it is more likely she is up at night trying to amuse herself because she can't sleep - and after doing nightshift for however long has lost the pattern of sleeping at night.

She sleeps a lot during the day as well, so she probably just wakes up, it's not like she has an alarm. Hopefully her weight loss and living out in the natural light will help her, but some people have said they've never got back to 'normal' after prolonged stints at nightshift work.

Back