Skip to main content

Celebrity Big Brother UK - January 2017

SepiaBird

The SepiaBird!!!
Awesome site donor
Celebrity Big Brother UK (January 2017) eye revealed:
15285096_1413503682068211_3819790432808295577_n.png

15337373_1413504478734798_6683219986156148561_n.png

I was just going to post it. Well, eh. It's alright. But I don't really care about the eye, it's about how crappy the series will be. If that includes Bear and the other rumoured celebs. I think the theme has potential though, but either way the show is just going to repeat the same :poop:.

But on the eye, like somebody above said, it's a great contrast especially from two black and white seasons.

If the rumors from a few months ago are true and Emma is out with Rylan taking over - not going near this one.

Cannot stand Rylan at all.

Doesn't seem to be anything recent to re-enforce those rumors so hopefully it was all just made up.

If the rumors from a few months ago are true and Emma is out with Rylan taking over - not going near this one.

Cannot stand Rylan at all.

Doesn't seem to be anything recent to re-enforce those rumors so hopefully it was all just made up.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I love Emma.

I was just about to post how much I'm looking forward to CBB UK, my favourite BB of all. Man I will be devo if Emma is not there.

I ust started watching the 2012 CBB UK to warm up for this year and that is without Emma. Definetly not as good.

So... there's a promo out there that contains Emma - so she's definitely involved with the show still. Thought those rumors were full of shit.

The trouble is Emma is about the only good thing left in the show. I feel sorry for her as she's clearly a big fan of what the franchise was and during the C4 years was a guest on BBLB back in 2005 for the first time, guest host on Big Mouth, hosted an online spin-off and ultimately became host of BBLB in it's final series. She then stupidly got overlooked for the main job when it went to C5 in the first place, and then when she finally got it the show was nothing like the show was in it's glory days.

The trouble is Emma is about the only good thing left in the show. I feel sorry for her as she's clearly a big fan of what the franchise was and during the C4 years was a guest on BBLB back in 2005 for the first time, guest host on Big Mouth, hosted an online spin-off and ultimately became host of BBLB in it's final series. She then stupidly got overlooked for the main job when it went to C5 in the first place, and then when she finally got it the show was nothing like the show was in it's glory days.

Actually the beginnings of BB14 were extremely well received and with Emma fronting the show BB seemed to be returning to its glory... Even after the blatant manipulation started it was still regarded as a quality series...

I'm going out on a limb way early and tipping Ray J for the win.

Only know him from the Kim K sex tape, could not name one song of his but he seemed from his intro he might be funny, doesn't take himself to seriously.

I just can't friggin stand that James, he was an absolute arsehole in his series and loves himself to death. I'm a bit over "i'm a really nice guy Callum Best", he was good in his series but I watched him on famously single and he is an angry drunk a bit of a turd and quite fake overall.

Spencer and Heidi - professional reality show performers, seen it all before. Blah.

As usual all the rest are unknown to me.

Bring it on can't wait for it to get feisty.

Back