Skip to main content

Post BB Housemate Antics - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tully Smyth ‏@tee_smyth 12m12 minutes ago
Spent the night sleeping under the Sydney Harbour Bridge at #PierOneHotel. Such a lucky girl.
263a.png
#YoungBloodTravel

Cq2ahA4UIAAXVUq.jpg

Cq2ahLBUEAE8N6Q.jpg

Cq2ahcxUkAAoVjU.jpg

Cq2ahmlUAAAyi4O.jpg

lina.grant
Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hongkong
14031513_1735829830003140_744173513_n.jpg

164 likes
2d

lina.grant
The Peak, Hong Kong
13671715_183614598717289_882719035_n.jpg

155 likes
1d

Last edited:
Does she have a diary room confession to make? Former Big Brother star Tully Smyth wakes up in bed next to ex-girlfriend Tahlia Farrant... the morning after insisting the pair are 'just friends'
By JODY PHAN and NIC WHITE FOR DAILY MAIL AUSTRALIA

PUBLISHED: 14:42 +10:00, 27 August 2016 | UPDATED: 18:21 +10:00, 27 August 2016

She was spotted partying with her ex-girlfriend Tahlia Farrant on Friday night.

And despite insisting they're 'just friends', Tully Smyth's Snapchat story on Saturday morning painted a different picture.

The 28-year-old blogger was in high spirits as she woke up at the Pier One hotel on Sydney Harbour alongside her ex.

Scroll down for video

379DA2A500000578-3760948-image-a-30_1472264713091.jpg

Something to tell us? Tully Smyth cosies up in bed next to ex-girlfriend Tahlia Farrant after partying together the previous night

Sporting pink cactus-printed pyjamas, Tully and her former flame played around with Snapchat's beauty filters while sitting in bed.

The former Big Brother housemate showed off her glowing complexion without a scratch of makeup on her face.

The blonde beauty also shared a snap on Instagram to show off her trendy sleepwear.

379DA2AE00000578-3760948-image-a-31_1472264778454.jpg

Woke up like this: The 28-year-old blogger and her former flame looked fresh-faced as they filmed themselves for Snapchat

'That "I Just Woke Up Under The Sydney Harbour Bridge And I Have New Cacti PJ's" feeling. Happy Saturday everyone!' Tully wrote as she flashed her toned abs in the cropped top and shorts.

At Friday night's Heineken Summer party, Tully told Daily Mail Australia she's 'single' and is 'just friends' with Tahlia despite their history.

However, the Melbourne-based stunner revealed the pair still co-parent their dog Luna, which helped them become friends again after their bitter breakup.

379DA32400000578-3760948-image-m-34_1472264899720.jpg

Lush life: Tully took to Instagram to share a snap of her trendy sleepwear after waking up at the five-star Pier One hotel

379DA2B700000578-3760948-image-a-32_1472264822432.jpg

The night before: The former Big Brother housemate and Tahlia were spotted hanging out at the Heineken Summer party on Friday night

3798912100000578-3760948-image-a-36_1472264969783.jpg

Stylish: The fashion and travel blogger flaunted her bronzed pins in a porcelain-print ensemble on Friday night

The travel and fashion blogger told Daily Mail Australia Tahlia 'hated my guts after we broke up but the dog kept the lines of communication open'.

'We are friends because of our dog,' she added.

The genetically-blessed pair had a very public breakup while Tully was inside the Big Brother house in 2013.

379DA2BC00000578-3760948-image-m-37_1472264973371.jpg

Co-parenting: Tully told Daily Mail Australia she co-parents her dog Luna with Tahlia

Tahlia dumped her then-girlfriend via Twitter after Tully cheated and sparked up a romance with fellow housemate Anthony Drew.

Tully and Drew tried to keep their fling going in the real world but went their separate ways months later, citing long-distance and the changed environments as the reason.

Meanwhile, Tully was also linked to The Bachelor's Richie Strahan last year after the pair were spotted flirting up a storm at the races in November.

379DA42700000578-3760948-image-a-38_1472265148934.jpg

• Former flame: Tully and Tahlia had a very public breakup after the blonde beauty sparked a romance with her 2013 Big Brother housemate Anthony Drew (pictured)

FULL ARTICLE HERE
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...nsisting-pair-just-friends.html#ixzz4IWwUcHZA

tee_smythHammondCare, Hammondville
14145516_1632074433750404_1964985975_n.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/alzheimersaustraliavic/
https://www.instagram.com/alzheimersnsw/
https://www.instagram.com/alzheimersaus/
1,633 likes
7h
  • tee_smythVisits with mum are always gut-wrenching but they're made slightly more bearable knowing that she is receiving the absolute best possible care at #HammondCare. To all the amazing staff there, my family cannot thank you enough.
    I'm sorry if I'm always too upset to say this to you personally, but the work you do is so, so appreciated. @alzheimersaus #Alzheimers

Does anyone know why Tim Dormer didn't go back to Canada.

Also Tim isn't a member here any more. :(

He got a new puppy, Maple, and some jobs. Nikki is supposed to be in Australia to visit him in January, and he still wants to plan a tour of Canada, she might go too depending how the visit goes, lol. Also he is no longer single so, that prob put off travel plans for a while. Hopefully they can all go.

Lot of Canadians on his Twitter wanting him to come back and do some meet and greets, they love him over there; and he tells them he still wants to come back for a tour and will when he can.

So looking forward to all the new pictures and updates he takes from this new traveler. And he just moved to his new place so he will have 2 homes now.

Does it say he quit or just hasn't signed in in a while? :(

Wouldn't expect him back after a member idiotically published a private message from Tim that basically lost Tim his job and his future connection with the channel.
What would he gain from interacting with users here? Maybe if he has another crowded funded project.

Reactions: kxk
Wouldn't expect him back after a member idiotically published a private message from Tim that basically lost Tim his job and his future connection with the channel.
What would he gain from interacting with users here? Maybe if he has another crowded funded project.

oh yes i remember that. Tim mentioned it on the Canadian Big Brother show.

and there is plenty to gain from interacting with me. but we all know that.

oh yes i remember that. Tim mentioned it on the Canadian Big Brother show.

and there is plenty to gain from interacting with me. but we all know that.
You're right. The forum is filled with good people which is why I can't quit it! Not that I want to.
I feel bad, not saying that person is an idiot, just that the action of posting a private message from a housemate was idiotic.

tee_smythHammondCare, Hammondville
14145516_1632074433750404_1964985975_n.jpg

1,633 likes
7h
  • tee_smythVisits with mum are always gut-wrenching but they're made slightly more bearable knowing that she is receiving the absolute best possible care at #HammondCare. To all the amazing staff there, my family cannot thank you enough.
    I'm sorry if I'm always too upset to say this to you personally, but the work you do is so, so appreciated. @alzheimersaus #Alzheimers
I've always wondered if the situation with her mom a such a young age is what made Tully such an emotional wreck. It's such a cruel disease.

My beloved aunt had late onset Alzheimer's eventually becoming like a baby. My uncle, her husband cared for her until he couldn't, but they found a nursing home for her less than a block away, and he visited her every single day. He refused to let the rest of us see her because he wanted us to remember her as healthy. They were married for 65 years before she died.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back