Skip to main content

Show your gift

goblinqueen.jpg

pencils by Diego Bernard
inks by Alisson Coehlo (who is male btw..)
colours by me

This has been put on the back burner a few times as I did other pictures and various commissions, but now its finally done...

Reactions: Tee
dangergirl___natalia_by_seane-d9zssyk.jpg

Pencils by John Royle, inks by 'eeschwar'

John saw my coloured stuff on my facebook page and kindly volunteered some high res inks for me to have a play with making him one of my favouritist people ever!! :) . This is the first of them.

I had all sorts of hassle determining the best background colours for the picture. These made Natalia pop the best IMO

Reactions: Tee
captain_america_vs_ironman_by_seane-da23nc4.jpg

pencils by Jim Cheung and inks by "Dell"

I've had this on my HDD for a few years now. Thought it'd be a suitable time to colour it up. It pretty much follows the published colours (by..???) as I'm mad busy at work so just wanted to knock it out.

cheers
Sean

cici2016.jpg

Pencils by Joe Benitez, inks by Joe Weems

Waayyyy back in 2003 I coloured this one up after finding the low res (but large scaled) B&W's on the character owner's website ofwww.spilledmilk.com/ (Parker Smart) At the time I coloured it in a marathon 14 hour single sitting and it was the best I could do back then (see the second picture here) I referenced the original colours by John Rauch at the time.

cici_by_seane.jpg

berserker.jpg

Pencils by Jonathon Moreno
Inks by Chance Wolf
Colours by me

Commission picture for Jonathon...

hinata.jpg

Pencils and flats by Stanley "Artgerm" Lau

Just a colour study on Artgerm's Hinata pic following his own colour scheme.

cheers
Sean

shaman.jpg

pencils by Mike Krome
inks by Cole Brustad

I've had this semi-flatted on my HDD for a while now but after meeting Mike Krome at Supanova Comic Con here in Perth I decided to finish it off.
Original published colours by Ula Mos

cheers
Sean

pepper_beach2016.jpg

pencils by Stanley Artgerm Lau of course

Back in 2014 Artgerm made this picture available for all and sundry to have a crack at. (The lineart is still here on his DA gallery if you want it) So I dived straight onto it, got it done as quick as I could so I could be one of the first to show it off... and completely narfed it up....

So I went back and tried revisions, changed things here and there, adjusted values and tints, reworked over the top of existing shading, and all I did was make things look worse. I completely stuffed up her skintones, narfed up the hair and the background sucked...

So having had some time this past 2 weeks being on term break from teaching and all, I decided to give it another go. I ditched everything except the red bikini, which is about all I did get right, and started over... and took my time. Even so I think I've still stuffed up the hair, but what the hey...

cheers
Sean

justice_league.jpg

Pencils by Joe Mad and inks by Lebeau Underwood who sent me his highres inks to have a play with.

Nothing particularly original about this one. Just did my best to reproduce the published colours, (by..???) though I did make Batman a bit darker, because I think he looks better like that.

lady_deadpool.jpg

Anime style Lady Deadpool!

pencils and inks by Simns Cheng Hoong Wai on artstation.

Gargghh!! What is it about July/August that always seems to put me in a deadspot every single year? I started and gave up on 3 other pictures before finally forcing myself to finish this one. This was a pretty messy low res sketchy kind of picture but with a bit of effort I think I made it work. You can find it here --> https://www.artstation.com/artwork/Jb8eZ

cheers
Sean

blackcat_spiderman_turner2016.jpg

pencils by Mike Turner and inks by Don Ho

My take on the recent DC cover. Original published colours are by Peter Steigerwald.

zenescope_tales_of_terror_2016_holiday_special_by_seane-dab74kl.jpg

Zenescope Tales of Terror 2016 Holiday Special

Pencils and inks by Greg Watson

It took an entire night just to flat all the squiggly bits on that bloody tree!

Now out in pre order from all good comic shops

quest.jpg

Pencils by Guiseppe Cafaro
Inks by James Goodwin

Back when this was to be a cover for Zenescope, they offered it to me for the colours but since I was already busy with another cover for them that month I wasn't able to squeeze it in by the deadline due to the day job getting in the way (*mutters.. bloody day job...*)

Anyway, I've had the lineart sitting on my HDD ever since, so I thought I'd give it a shot on the colours now.

cheers
Sean

lobo_2016.jpg

Pencils by David Finch
Inks by Carlos Euardo

It's been a while between Finch's for me so I thought it was time to colour another one... :)

Back