Skip to main content

The Bachelor Australia 2016

I just kept thinking of poo, very unattractive both of them.
And - every nasty place you would be digging out chocolate, that thought made feel ill.

I just kept thinking of poo, very unattractive both of them.
And - every nasty place you would be digging out chocolate, that thought made feel ill.

'It kept turning up in nooks and crannies!' Osher Gunsberg says it took 'days' for Bachelor Richie to get clean after stripping off for a chocolate bath with Alex Nation
By MONIQUE FRIEDLANDER FOR DAILY MAIL AUSTRALIA

PUBLISHED: 14:25 +10:00, 25 August 2016 | UPDATED: 17:15 +10:00, 25 August 2016

Fans of The Bachelor are in for a treat when Richie and Alex enjoy a date while sitting in a bath filled with liquid chocolate on Thursday night.

But while the impending date seems romantic on its surface, host Osher Gunsberg has revealed that the aftermath of being covered from head-to-toe in chocolate is far from sweet.

'It took Richie a few days to get the chocolate off his body (after his date with Alex),' mused the charismatic presenter in an interview with News Corp on Wednesday.

FULL ARTICLE HERE
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...or-Richie-clean-body-chocolate-bath-Alex.html

Reactions: kxk
The chocolate bath thing was one of those things that in theory sounds indulgent and 'romantic' but in reality - ewww. Slimy, sticky chocolate that coats everywhere. When Alex licked some off her finger all I could think was sweat, dead skin cells and bacteria. Not really romantic for mine but anyway. I don't see Alex as the final girl really. She's too needy.

Nikki does this thing when she's doing her on-camera talks where she looks to the side of the camera - she doesn't look into it and always talks with a smile on her face. The whole effect is a bit off-putting. It looks like she has sight problems when she doesn't make eye contact and the whole saying everything with a big smile makes her look.. simple? I know she's not and she's really nice, I think maybe she's just awkward with the camera which is understandable.

I really like Olena - I think maybe she'll be in final two with Nikki? Prefer her there than Rachael.

hi all - god that was a horror show last night!

love how the women MUST open up and tell Richie their innermost secrets and feeeeeelings ... and he gets by with the same stock phrases over and over again ... zzzzzzz

he's a disappointing bachelor - I hope they never bring an ex-contestant back again ... can see why they felt the need to with Sam Frost after the whole debacle but they didn't need to do Richie any favours ...

ewwwwwwwwwww to the whole chocolate bath thing - if/when he doesnt give Alex a rose she's going to be a major mess - she's way too invested / desparate

I like Nikki, Faith and Olena ... Rachael coming across as the shit-stirrer now - but again they can't edit what you don't put out there for them ... I liked Nikki's reaction to Alex's tearful (and a little bit pathetic) exposure of Rachael's "what about your child - you should go home " stirring ...

do you think we'll get the whole "meet the kid" experience with Richie and Alex like we did with Sam and Snez?

Nikki does this thing when she's doing her on-camera talks where she looks to the side of the camera - she doesn't look into it and always talks with a smile on her face. The whole effect is a bit off-putting. It looks like she has sight problems when she doesn't make eye contact and the whole saying everything with a big smile makes her look.. simple? I know she's not and she's really nice, I think maybe she's just awkward with the camera which is understandable.
think this just shows us that there is someone there giving them cues when they are doing this little asides to camera ... and maybe she's just not 100% comfortable with what they're prompting her to say ...[DOUBLEPOST=1472184566][/DOUBLEPOST]btw - who's up for any Haigh's chocolate now that you've seen where its been???

'I gave Richie the worst day of his life': Hamish Blake reveals he crashed a single date on next week's Bachelor... while dressed as a TODDLER
By JODY PHAN FOR DAILY MAIL AUSTRALIA

PUBLISHED: 14:56 +10:00, 26 August 2016 | UPDATED: 17:09 +10:00, 26 August 2016

He's the radio funnyman whose 'dream' is to have his co-host and best mate Andy Lee become The Bachelor.

And in an attempt to 'get insider knowledge and to start buttering up the producers,' the 34-year-old has entered the mansion to create a date for Richie Strahan and one of his favourite hopefuls.

Speaking on The Hamish & Andy Show on 2DayFM, the comedian revealed he dressed up as a three-year-old named Rory and tagged along on the date to 'test' how the potential couple's relationship would cope in real life.

Scroll down for video

37979EE400000578-3759425-Guest_star_Hamish_Blake_has_revealed_he_will_be_appearing_on_nex-a-6_1472187183496.jpg

Guest star: Hamish Blake has revealed he will be appearing on next Thursday's episode of The Bachelor

'Earlier this year I was offered the chance to create a date on The Bachelor. I went to the mansion. I set up a date for Richie. It airs next Thursday,' Hamish told Andy.

Without giving away the identity of the single date recipient, Hamish continued to explain what happened next.

'Richie picks his girl, takes them out the front,' the father-of-one said.

3761018200000578-3759425-Surprise_Richie_and_his_date_will_be_put_to_the_test_by_Hamish_w-a-7_1472187183539.jpg

Surprise: Richie and his date will be put to the test by Hamish, who will be dressed up as a toddler

'He doesn't know what's going on. I said, 'Listen, The Bachelor is fun but life is not all jetskis, helicopters, going on picnics and stuff. Life is hard. Life is real.

'If you really want to test your relationship, see how you go with a toddler.

'If you can try and have a day out with a toddler and still get some time to yourself, then congratulations, you guys might work.'

37979ED800000578-3759425-Helping_out_Hamish_said_his_dream_is_to_have_his_best_mate_Andy_-a-9_1472187183610.jpg

Helping out: Hamish said his 'dream' is to have his best mate Andy as the next Bachelor and agreed to be on the show in order to 'get insider knowledge'

Andy asked: 'So which toddler did they use?'

'I dressed up as a three-year-old for the day and I put them to the test,' Hamish responded.

'I became a kid called Rory and I made sure I gave Richie the worst day of his life.

37921B4600000578-3759425-Who_will_it_be_Hamish_kept_the_identity_of_Richie_s_date_a_secre-a-8_1472187183563.jpg

Who will it be? Hamish kept the identity of Richie's date a secret, but insisted he 'put them to the test'

'And if he wasn't looking after me at any stage I could cancel their date.'

Last night, Richie said goodbye to Queensland sales rep Sarah after she failed to convince the Perth hunk that they had a connection.

Speaking privately following their group date, the 31-year-old hunk asked Sarah what her deal breakers are in a relationship.

The 26-year-old blonde became lost for words and replied nervously: 'I'm trying to think. Mm...not really. I don't know. I'm trying to think of anything.'

37921C2600000578-3759425-Eliminated_Sales_rep_Sarah_was_farewelled_on_last_night_s_show_a-a-10_1472187183882.jpg

Eliminated: Sales rep Sarah was ousted on last night's show after a nervous one-on-one encounter with Richie

FULL ARTICLE HERE
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...s-Bachelor-dressed-TODDLER.html#ixzz4IQHAocNl

Just watched the chocolate date - I thought it was lovely! So funny with them looking like mud people. Richie really came back to life in it, also the highland fling thing, seeing him bolt around in a kilt like a goose. He's not my cup of tea but I'm back rooting for him to find the show's version of love. Alex and he seem really suited on some level; he sure likes kissing her.

My final four at the start were Alex, Megan, Olena, and...? I guess replace Megan with Nikki now Megan's gone - but I never saw anything of substance between him and Nikki on that first date and would never have ranked her as a 'frontrunner'. I guess he'll round out the top four with someone like Faith.

The chocolate bath thing was one of those things that in theory sounds indulgent and 'romantic' but in reality - ewww. Slimy, sticky chocolate that coats everywhere. When Alex licked some off her finger all I could think was sweat, dead skin cells and bacteria. Not really romantic for mine but anyway. I don't see Alex as the final girl really. She's too needy.

I really like Olena - I think maybe she'll be in final two with Nikki? Prefer her there than Rachael.

I would say she is reading a prompt monitor, that is why she looks like she is looking slightly away from the camera.
Whoops should have read first, did not read back far enough. This has already been answered by @crimmy. lol

Last edited:
hi all - god that was a horror show last night!

love how the women MUST open up and tell Richie their innermost secrets and feeeeeelings ... and he gets by with the same stock phrases over and over again ... zzzzzzz

he's a disappointing bachelor - I hope they never bring an ex-contestant back again ... can see why they felt the need to with Sam Frost after the whole debacle but they didn't need to do Richie any favours ...

ewwwwwwwwwww to the whole chocolate bath thing - if/when he doesnt give Alex a rose she's going to be a major mess - she's way too invested / desparate

I like Nikki, Faith and Olena ... Rachael coming across as the shit-stirrer now - but again they can't edit what you don't put out there for them ... I liked Nikki's reaction to Alex's tearful (and a little bit pathetic) exposure of Rachael's "what about your child - you should go home " stirring ...

do you think we'll get the whole "meet the kid" experience with Richie and Alex like we did with Sam and Snez?
I like Olena, Nikki and Faith as well. I sort of don't wnat thtem to win beacuse I think they are too good for Richie. He is a bit of a boring nuf nuf bachelor and I think those 3 should end up with someone really great.

Alex is a bunny boiler for sure, but that might suit Richie. He would love a women that devots her every second to him.

I might be watching on my own then.
Sorry F.P. I just don't think I will be doing my retinas any favours by watching that malaka that will be dished up tonight :poop: (I didn't watch the chocolate/poo bath show last week for the same reason). I just can't.

Sorry F.P. I just don't think I will be doing my retinas any favours by watching that malaka that will be dished up tonight :poop: (I didn't watch the chocolate/poo bath show last week for the same reason). I just can't.
The chocolate poo bath was actually quite entertaining. :D

Back