Skip to main content

Celebrity Big Brother UK - Series Discussion

I've heard of 2 of them (Biggins & Sam Fox). This might be a record, that's twice as many as usual!

That Frankie thing needs to die. Horribly.

He was also on Shipwrecked. Actually I really liked that show.
On the same series as Andrew who was in the civilian version - only difference is he hadn't slept with somebody from Geordie Shore.

Poor poor line up - it used to be 2-3 people you'd never heard of (if that) making up the numbers, now it's 2-3 people you may have heard of and a bunch of reality rejects. Even by the standard of celebrity reality TV I'd say only 4 people could genuinely claim to be a celebrity out of the 15 in this line up.

Lewis already playing the gentleman card. Ugh. I'm not a fan of Frankie but he did choose his bed first. Saira is really a whiny bitch.
The flat earth boy Bear is already driving me insane.
I know this is an unpopular opinion but something about Biggins annoys me so much. It might be his constant laughing or amount of airtime (that's a prediction). Last year we had Lateysha with the airtime and golden edits this year it's going to be Biggins and Marnie. I bet.

On the same series as Andrew who was in the civilian version - only difference is he hadn't slept with somebody from Geordie Shore.
Oh yes, I couldn't remember his name but remembered he had also been on BB.

I Hate to say it but after many years my interest in BB is waning. I doubt I will stick with this CBB season. I will give it a whirl but.... erghhhh. They Are just so vile..

I have to put a Comment about Aubrey. She is on Famously Single at the moment and I have seen her on Celeb Appprentice. When you say Fame Whore her picture should flash up. Especially the whore bit.

Heavy D's intro was an awkward moment. I was laughing my head off but at the same time thinking 'this is so stupid, I shouldn't be laughing!'

Saira is trying to stir things I think, and it's probably part of either her own gameplan or something the producers want her to do. I don't mind her at this point though. Her and James Whale are going to wind each other up and most of the other HMs. The public will either turn on them or turn on those they are winding up.

Not liking Biggins, I don't like some of his comments. Bear also annoys me.

At this point it feels like there's 3 groups, the younger reality tv people, the older ones, and the Americans. Though some make a point moving between groups more like Frankie and Marnie. Marnie seems to talk about sex a lot which I find quite funny right now, it may be part of her role. She's very popular on the outside apparently so I don't know if that will counteract any of the audience who don't like it. She has a cheeky way of saying things that seem to enable her to get away with it.

So it took almost no time for Frankie to forget BBUK terms and started to refer to being nominated for eviction as "being up on the block"...

Idiot.

Yeah not a bad start. I'm kind of over Biggins already but I guess way to early to get a real idea of what these people are about.

Da Fug did Renee do to her arse, that is freakin hideous.

I am married.

I don't do sex. - Saira Khan

What a nasty piece of work she is. She seems to hate everything and everybody. People are trying to compliment her on her strategy of getting (fake) evicted by Biggins and she starts getting all hostile to everyone.

Back