Skip to main content

Masterchef 2016

bit scary when we almost post the same. Hey where is the gorgeous grooved tonight?QUOTE]

...haha!... that is a tad bit spooky isn't it?... lol!...

thank you for the comments every night they always make me laugh!

...oh good!... I was hoping that they weren't just plain irritating lol!...

Yas! Best outcome imho. I like Brett a lot. Sorry I'm on delay. Monday is Game of Thrones night

...it's better late than never delcan... just as long as you get to see it or read the results later eventually eh?.... cheers.

Very silly Darls. I experienced a complete turn around from Nigella hater to Nigella fan.

...oh yeah brother!... hallelujah!... you have seen the light!... you have embraced Queen Nigella and have entered the fold!... we will all rejoice and bathe in this wonderful news!... seriously though... that's good to see my friend... she really is a great Chef in my humble opinion... it's good to see... she is quite charming but not big-headed... that's what I like about her methinks!... cheers.

...oh yeah brother!... hallelujah!... you have seen the light!... you have embraced Queen Nigella and have entered the fold!... we will all rejoice and bathe in this wonderful news!... seriously though... that's good to see my friend... she really is a great Chef in my humble opinion... it's good to see... she is quite charming but not big-headed... that's what I like about her methinks!... cheers.
Ha ha. I'm not going to bold the part of your quote that made me lol, lest I incriminate myself. Well, we are talking Nigella!

God, such awful, pretentious food once again.
Smoked quail afternoon tea.
Caramelised duck bones.
Pearl barley porridge.
Duck tea.
Liver parfait.
Seriously, why?

Glad Charlie survived.
Sorry to lose Theresa but I think I liked her personality more than her cooking.
I think Brett got a free pass because of his meltdown. Once he'd told his "story" you just knew they couldn't cut him loose just yet. that will be next week.

...I've said for a while now that I think Matt will take this out but I wouldn't write off Karmen... she is slowly but surely taking very quiet strides towards the top position every time that she cooks... I wouldn't be surprised if it's those two battling it out in the grand final to be honest... cheers.
oh I like KARMEN too...hope she wins

Caramelised duck bones.
Pearl barley porridge.
Duck tea.
Liver parfait.
Seriously, why?

Glad Charlie survived.
Sorry to lose Theresa but I think I liked her personality more than her cooking.
I think Brett got a free pass because of his meltdown. Once he'd told his "story" you just knew they couldn't cut him loose just yet. that will be next week.

...caramelised duck bones eh?... how bullshitty is that?... it's ridiculous to say the least... cheers.

I think Theresa was skating on thin ice for a long time. She really hasn't impressed after her dropped icecream audition piece. I thought she was interesting mainly because she was Jimmy's sister... and then he left. A bit ambivalent towards her otherwise.

I'm surprised at how much I wanted Brett to get through. I'm glad we're getting to see different people and their personalities and I'm happy that he got best story dish of the night.

Caramelised duck bones.
Pearl barley porridge.
Duck tea.
Liver parfait.
Seriously, why?

Glad Charlie survived.
Yep even I who is not adverse to pretentious food thought that was several levels of bovine excretement.

Back