Skip to main content

What would reepbot say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? I remember it as being quite funny. It was a long time ago though.[DOUBLEPOST=1464557090][/DOUBLEPOST]It's been raining cats and dogs here, thunder and lightening and cats and dogs.

And I just watered all the herbs. They will be swimming now. Hopefully not drowning.

well i personally didn't find it amoosing. but that was just my opinion. moosey moosey moose

hello mr elephant nice new shoes.

why thank you lamp post. i got these shoes from the candy store.

ah yes, i believe that they are having a shoe sale.

one hundred stamp crowns off. quite a bargain i must say.

well best be off to the local chicken dancing salutes that we have to get right if we are going to win the prize of best egg in a glow show

sooo ogff the elephant went went

over there and herrrrre.

seee it go everywhere, not to crush but to spread the word of the sky that tells no lie

i don't remember ever saying i didnt want inigo to post here again but maybe i did. a long time ago. i wish someone would show me the post please. i might be able to give context to it.

using an alias for the reason she stated was a bit silly really considering i have read enough of her posts to know her posting style. infact i was the one who convinced witty about the whole alias thingy in the first place. i'm way too observant not to notice.

first i become excited, then interested, then curious, then happy, then sad, happy again, sad a second time, and then dissapointed when i realised that nothing exciting was going to happen.

anyway it was an interesting month and gave me some great ideas for stories.

the chair bows to the moon

all with a state of grace

they spare no expense

to get it perfect

not a hair out of place

oh but what are they doing?

good question indeed. really good question indeed. booomm

what a sound

on the ground that we see

is he happy?

i do not think or believe so in my strong opinion.

well let us get him a cat present just for cats

i don't remember ever saying i didnt want inigo to post here again but maybe i did. a long time ago. i wish someone would show me the post please. i might be able to give context to it.

using an alias for the reason she stated was a bit silly really considering i have read enough of her posts to know her posting style. infact i was the one who convinced witty about the whole alias thingy in the first place. i'm way too observant not to notice.

first i become excited, then interested, then curious, then happy, then sad, happy again, sad a second time, and then dissapointed when i realised that nothing exciting was going to happen.

anyway it was an interesting month and gave me some great ideas for stories.
Easy there, Tiger. It's true, but how was anyone applying basic logic meant to know that she was vacillating between not just aliases, but multiple personalities.

IT'S HOUSEMATE (HM) NOT HOUSEGUEST (HG)... sorry had to say that, it's a pet peeve of mine and everytime I see HG in a BBUK thread it just bothers me.

Love the international HGs twist. Nikki is in for sure, I would day that Mr Dormer has a good shot as well. This Jase guy from BBUSA is a bottom tier HG. Can't imagine he would have a big fan base compared to other BBUSA HGs.
Would love to see Tim and Nikki working together.

Easy there, Tiger. It's true, but how was anyone applying basic logic meant to know that she was vacillating between not just aliases, but multiple personalities.
You are so fucking dumb!

When talking about BBUSA or BBCAN you should refer to them as HGs. When talking about BBUot o BBAU you use HM.
In the first quote of mine I even say I hate it when 'HGs' is used in a BBUK thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back